Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,638 members, 7,921,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

Jesus IS God If You Are Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus IS God If You Are Christian (543 Views)

How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Why Are Christian Ministers Contending With Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa God sent Jesus as the lamb to be slaughtered for our sin {John 1:29; Revelations 7:17} but it's the mockery and ill-treatment that Jews who supposed to be first to gain from the sacrifice that's annoying.

Had it been the Jews accepted Jesus the Romans will still execute him because by the time his disciples began preaching zealously and industriously teaching throughout all the terrorists most Romans will see reasons to have faith in the God of the Jews and instead of hating them it will be the opposite.

That's what happened in Russia 6 years ago, Vladimir Putin (Russian President) was planning to invade Ukraine but Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching peace with our neighbours so how is he going to make the Russians hate Ukrainians to the point of invading their territories with the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses?

So he launched a nationwide campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses labelling them as "EXTREMISTS" then begin arresting and imprisoning them until years later when he has succeeded in banning the activities of this peace makers before he began invading Ukraine.

For your information both counties are speaking the same native language yet the war is terrible because Vladimir Putin has stopped the preachers of love for neighbours {Mark 12:31} today all the religions in Russia and Ukraine are involved except Jehovah's Witnesses, so instead of thinking of how to support Russia or Ukraine our brothers are striving to rescue our brothers and sisters in both counties.

That's what would have happened is Jews accepted Jesus, it would have happened anyway but then it will take another way. smiley
So youve gone from the bible to playing politics. Jesus is God. you'll understand it eventually. The trinity is the truth
Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
tundein18:

The trinity is the truth

So between your Isese and trinity which one is the REAL truth? grin

tundein18:

Isese is not idolatry or demon worship. If you don’t believe in it then fine but stop insulting the beliefs. Orishas are not demons
Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So between your Isese and trinity which one is the REAL truth? grin

They both might be but the trinity is greater
Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
tundein18:

They both might be but the trinity is greater
OK go and tell your trinity people to respect your Isese as for me and my household it's only JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob we know! Joshua 24:15
Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK go and tell your trinity people to respect your Isese as for me and my household it's only JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob we know! Joshua 24:15
Do you believe in the quran?
Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
tundein18:

Do you believe in the quran?
Who wrote the book? smiley
Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who wrote the book? smiley
Do you really not know who wrote it?
Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:13am On Jul 19, 2023
tundein18:

Do you really not know who wrote it?
No i don't because it's not just the writing that's my problem but when i'm studying any write-up or book i try to see things from the viewpoints of the author, unlike the Bible's author the Quran only speaks about it's author's right to do whatever it likes whether good or evil but the Bible's author shows that he is not unreasonable even though he's the Almighty so there are principles guiding his actions. With that i can say i know and i can vouch for the Bible's author but as for the author of the Quran perhaps if you can enlighten me regarding his aims, objectives and purpose for authoring the book! smiley
Re: Jesus IS God If You Are Christian by vdestro: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Janosky:

[b]The Jews, the owners of Hebrew language have PROVEN that your claim on Exodus 3:14 is FALSE...

You are supposed to know that jews are haters of God and liars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isaiah's Prophesy: The Messiah And Virgin Birth? / David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication / What Will Become Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.