Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1636211 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
You know things have gone very bad when GenZ is giving old mama youngie advice on getting a man.

We learn everyday

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
It’s funny how a 22year old knows much about getting a man than a 36year old woman.
Where is the wealth of experience that comes with age?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Uriel is barking at the wrong tree, but am enjoying their conversation. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ilebaye apply pressure.
New strategy unlocked grin grin grin
Relationship coach strategy

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Omo, if Baddie had Uriel's body, there will be sheer CHAOS in the House grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Altrarecords:

Wtf

Must everyone react the same way?

You guys just post things like you know shit about them in real life... So whitemoney that you have never met before is wearing a mask because he's generally nice?

Wm himself said before he became famous he was helping frodd buy stuff... If wm was a bad person, would frodd even want to be anywhere near him?

Have you ever seen any housemate outside speak ill of wm?

Now because he didn't jump for joy like the rest he's Lucifer? At the end he still gave the best praises and congratulations in form of a song but it's still not enough for you

Must everyone be aggressive because you know they are being real?

It's why you people live and die in toxic relationships because you don't even know what being nice feels like
That girl is stupid

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Uriel don't take Ilebaye's advice o. Don't go and embarass yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
I bind and cast any lie that Baddie is a virgin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
mycar:

Yeah, the name given to someone that does not know that a citizen can't be deported
Itibolibor is for someone that believes a resident deportee thief is a citizen tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
carammel:
It’s funny how a 22year old knows much about getting a man than a 36year old woman.

Uriel is stalk in the old school wey while IIebaye is of the school of thought of being daring and saying how she feels about someone.......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tell a naija man you like him and watch him use you for cruise.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Forget o, age is just a number, see Uriel and ilebaye na. Uriel acting like a teenage girl in love for the first time. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kai! They went on break when the thing was about to put into action. Illebaye naughty girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Uriel is stalk in the old school wey while IIebaye is of the school of thought of being daring and saying how she feels about someone.......cheesy grin cheesy
Neo at that, Neo with the bigmouth, I don’t pity Uriel.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
UncannyGenius:
This Uriel, you will have to pray that Tolanibaj goes home on Sunday to shot your shot successfully.

Aswear
Tola has to go
I must ship this season
Pere/Alex or Uriel/Neo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye apply pressure.

She is now a relationship coach, she just dey unlock strategies, Giel come and carry your gal who is busy coaching aunty Uriel skills on how to get a man.....cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Uriel and Ilebaye are so funny

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
carammel:

That strategy Baye is pitching will get you shamed and disgraced. If you like a guy don't approach him o. The most you can do is light flirting as green light and let him be the first one to approach you

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amya:

Someone embroiled in the scandal claiming BB Girls ask him to hook him up with their friends and was dragged to hell and back? or another person?

I was talkimg about his reaction when Frodd annouced his good news. His face wasn't indifferent but filled with something akin to hate. I'm judging from what I and millions of other people saw.

That was him talking about big brother stuff and it's most likely true since we know these girls wanna bank on their bb fame and most will do anything for money... They just don't want it out there

I'm talking people who actually know and deal with him both famous and non famous

Point is it's stupid to say he's wearing a mask because he didn't jump like everyone else.. while everyone was celebrating, he took the time to come up with a song to celebrate frodd even better but somehow you can't see that because you are blinded by hate
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye apply pressure.
Keep voting Ilebaye for more strategy unlock. kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amya:
Uriel don't take Ilebaye's advice o. Don't go and embarass yourself.
Exactly my thought. Neo of all people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amya:

That strategy Baye is pitching will get you shamed and disgraced. If you like a guy don't approach him o. The most you can do is light flirting as green light and let him be the first one to approach you

expecially a naija man!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Forget o, age is just a number, see Uriel and ilebaye na. Uriel acting like a teenage girl in love for the first time. grin

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Uriel is barking at the wrong tree, but am enjoying their conversation. cheesy

Ilebaye want to run am for Uriel. She called Neo, biggy went on break grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Am now feeling bad for ike as all the housemate are talking anyhow to him

But I don't like what he did to adekunle yesterday, told the boy to hide the alcohol, and later lied that adekunle stole the alcohol

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2023
carammel:
I am so disappointed in u posting this.
Does Uriel look normal to u? Uriel and kemen that's sat down and spoke for almost 1 hour during their season. And nobody understood what uriel was saying, kemen didnt understand as well, which led keen to go and try to rape TBoss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Aswear
Tola has to go
I must ship this season
Pere/Alex or Uriel/Neo
It will make sense.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2023
Uriel oo and ilebaye

Eyah

Neo warri, no be me una go use guy don move

But was up with him and tolani
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Altrarecords:

That was him talking about big brother stuff and it's most likely true since we know these girls wanna bank on their bb fame and most will do anything for money... They just don't want it out there

I'm talking people who actually know and deal with him both famous and non famous

Point is it's stupid to say he's wearing a mask because he didn't jump like everyone else.. while everyone was celebrating, he took the time to come up with a song to celebrate frodd even better but somehow you can't see that because you are blinded by hate

Oga if you didn'y watch what happened, just say so. If you watched it, you'll understand what i'm talking about. People always mistake passive aggressive people to be nice people but they're the worst.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2023
Whsts the point in the parrot making the revelations if she won't name the person's involved in the conversation, as opposed to leaving them to guess who is who? The voice is altered .To cause real vawulemce their names need to be revealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2023
ColdHunter:
This Dsimmmer of a guy needs to be overdosed on diazepam.

Because WTF is this above my post?

Does he really type all that or he just speaks and his computer types?

I'm fuckìng dead. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:04am On Aug 12, 2023
omotolly22:
Am now feeling bad for ike as all the housemate are talking anyhow to him

But I don't like what he did to adekunle yesterday, told the boy to hide the alcohol, and later lied that adekunle stole the alcohol
I will never forgive him for this tongue tongue Anyone that touches Ade faces my wrath and Ike the deportee is already paying for his foolishness😅😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.