Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,753 members, 7,892,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1585940 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ike is playing with his looks, a skin cut?
The other hair looked better on him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
eleshin:

Same here... Just read it on SDK's post. I trust SDK sha.
I'm telling you Kim Oprah isn't coming.

You'll know who to trust tonight I or SDK

You better make a wise choice.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
QueenSindel:
U also need grace to make the finals as the housemates with top5 strongest fanbase dont always Make it! Even though I know my Ade will be there one or two underdogs may luckily displace the predicted top5 cheesy

You’re very correct. Every year, something happens that gets one of the perceived strongest Hm evicted. I don’t think this year will be any different.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Rossycee:

Exactly my thought too. I don't know about Soma but shipping with Neo is pointless

I knoww
The Shenkes and their ship- I always think about gongs and splashing cymbals when I remember that ship- the noise they made, sheesh
Neo always seems to be talking, it is so unattractive…

The few moments with TBaj - talk talk talk
When he gets with Uriel- more talk.
I am in soup this season with voices😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:
There may be a game reset if new housemates are coming in today.
And as a result, Ilebaye’s strikes may be revoked…
I dunno, just wondering
If new housemates are coming in tonight,then they might evict at least 3 housemates,instead of 2grin

Tolani
Uriel(I don’t want her to leave now)
Neo
Seyi
At least 3 of them will bounce!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dsimmer:

I talk am from the beginning. I have always said she's the type to condition a guy, now coupled with her victim card BS.

"We were having fun" blah blah blah, now e don reach her turn, she can't remember it's just fun. See the hypocrisy I was talking about. She knew Cross was a playboy who was having fun with several girls. She "shook" head inside and even started fighting with Ceec while claiming she could go with the fun aspect unlike Ceec who wants to "kolobie" Cross. So why the hypocrisy or victim card?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If new housemates are coming in tonight,then they might evict at least 3 housemates,instead of 2grin

Tolani
Uriel(I don’t want her to leave now)
Neo
Seyi
At least 3 of them will bounce!

3 people should leave, let us experience other stars, honestly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Zihno:
Queen Ilebaye X 120M

1111 roll call.
Loud it baby!!!grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
finallybusy:
Titus has a budget to advertise? I am shocked. In my many decades of life, I’ve never seen an advert for the product.

Legit feels so strange.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Allnacruise:
Justice for mercy eke?
What happened to her?
Dem beat her or what?
She’s no longer a contender but a spectator!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:
KimOprah had a rather bland personality, and no drama sha, but let us see…
Omashola
Pepperdem people again, lol
The HMs will run mad (in Sharon O’s voice)

I'll prefer Wathoni to Kim and Elozonam/Michael to Omashola
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:
Dear Biggie
Good morning darling…see how people are spoiling your beautiful game with projections? Do you not absolutely hate it too? It is only the third week, and we are talking about winners in an All-Stars game? So wrong…
This is also how entertaining HMs will bounce, to iuc-wielding power cry

Take your power back. Introduce another dynamic to the game.
Can you?
Or at least make sure it is what’s gonna happen in subsequent seasons🙊🙈

Cheers

I think I found someone like me who hates the fact that the bandwagon/fans decides the winner. I hate winners line up been predictable , I like it surprising, unpredictable. Let one game be introduced to throw them off balance .

I like wicked games where fans cry rivers their projected winners don’t win grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

You forgot to sign out the open tongue

What? Leaving out my name, mily? tongue
What did I forget?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whitesnow01:

I’m not a white supporter but Nothing irritates me most about the statement “A winner must not win again”. There’s a way that shit rubs me off. Maybe because I’m used to winning in life and I’d naturally feel a kind of way when someone feels I’ve won enough hence shouldn’t be allowed to .

It's just jealousy. They're still angry that their faves lost heavily to the winners in question ( Whitemoney and Mercy) and they're afraid that history will repeat itself. They feel intimidated 😄.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
I will never understand this Moniepoint advert.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
OhBritannia:
There is no top 5 finalists anywhere.
Don't let anybody deceive you.

This season comes with different twists and rules and one of the surprise twits are the gold coins and many more.

From week two to week 6 might depends on votes but as from week 7 onwards, expect anything, expect surprises because the fate of your favorite now depends on new surprise Big brother's twists.

Like i said, there ain't no confirm top 6 or 5 yet, just be hoping that your favorite comes good in the twists that big brother will introduce and oh!!!!

Top 5 this season doesn't depend on fan votes.

I pray so!

I want power taken from fans
They buy iucs and mess up the game

We want those who have REALLY entertained us as finalists

Enough!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
How's Kuku?

Hope Venbitter disvirgined him last night?
Venbitter would never grant a failed banker access to her kpekus!
Adekuku is now her hairdresser 💇‍♀️grin
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
carammel:
Ike is playing with his looks, a skin cut?
The other hair looked better on him.

Frodd posted on Instagram, he wanted to give him mohawk, it was a failed attempt so Frodd had to shave it all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nicolas Jackson is a very good player.

He will be a handful for defenders this season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
See Bleep up

They were showing us behind the scenes of big brother house oh! Man with walkie in front of the screen. Naim dem come tell the guy with walkie talkie to leave that place, leave that place na so the guy come run comot for screen.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Venbitter would never grant a failed banker access to her kpekus!
Adekuku is now her hairdresser 💇‍♀️grin
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Camera panned to the lounge and one of the production member was by the teevee taking instructions from another person through mic.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Did they just mistakenly show the production crew standing by the tv in the lounge just now shocked
Abi na advert I see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
See how he ran out. 🤣

carammel:
Camera panned to the lounge and one of the production member was by the teevee taking instructions from another person through mic.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Xlgabiel1000:
Hello I'm new hear but from what I've been watching , Im clear on whose my favorite already , #ADEKUNLE .. I also like Illebaye but some key things didn't enter for me , she said her father has it all so if it's like that , I don't see the need for her being in bbn house ni , because no reasonable father that is that big will like the child to be in such a show , mer y eke said boyfriend want to give her 120m to not come to the show but she said no , obviously a lie , adekunle faults started from judging whitemoneys car buiz , but I don't see venita as a fault , cus its paining the house and us here like it as e dey pain Dem , it's one reason y I like Illebaye but she falling to pain more Dan she's giving it nowadays , Adekunle no dey do anything but it's still paining them , and his doing nothing is buzzing and creating votes even ai app when you ask it dey talk am.kwa , so that's y I'm for him

English opor opor

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Your hypocritical predatory rapist still dey learn work. she dey kiss several guys and jumping into several guys' bed unsolicited while they chased her out but wants to condition a playboy whom she agreed to only have fun with, even though she was attacking Ceec. Now, she dey call Cross a dog while playing the victim? What about her? She's the dog.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:

What? Leaving out my name, mily? tongue
What did I forget?

Have edited
Yes... your name grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
kowema:
Whitemoney and Mercy for no just Pick Biggie call.
They said in their intro video that dey came to clear the doubts as their victory was still in debates. People that came to clear the doubts, na doubts come dey clear them.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Threebear:

I'm telling you Kim Oprah isn't coming.

You'll know who to trust tonight I or SDK

You better make a wise choice.
It's not that deep. I trust SDK cos I personally know her and she double confirms her story before publishing. I'm not doubting your source too. Two truths, very possible.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whitesnow01:

It’s actually not a false narrative. I’ve been to different blogs enough to realize she’s hated for no reason. It’s not a crime she’s on the show again to win. Calling her past glory is part of una agenda unnecessary hate. She has been tagged all sorts of even called Frodd side chick.
Stop denying the obvious.

Meanwhile as much as I am a fan of violence, she isn’t really invisible in the house , the thing is that once fans pitch their tent to a certain Hm , even their most boring moments seems like content to them. Ilebaye that I have been voting for hasn’t done anything serious this week but she gets hyped for the most irrelevant things.
Adekunle ever since his relationship with Venita has never been out alone with the rest of the housemates, he’s always in bed all day with her.

CeeC of all the acclaimed top Hm in all honestly is still the only housemate that has been active from day one till this moment, she’s involved with one or two, even at the party last night , she shine.
Mercy made herself a target for hatred when she kept degrading the guys in the house,brokeshaming them, talking nonsense about Ike’s poor hygiene,instigating fights while playing fairy godmother to the girls!
Very fake girl!
She said that her boyfriend can give her the prize money,so why should people vote for her?
How could she say that the housemates are living her throwback?
Who does she think she is!
See eh,I didn’t like Mercy during her set but I thought I was too hard on her…only for her to come and display her disgusting arrogance!
Since the show started,has she done anything worthy of hype?
She couldn’t even deliver the queen role that she hijacked from Uriel!
Her own na to shake her strong nyash,gossip and feel important!
Her handler has realized that she doesn’t stand a chance this time,that’s why she’s talking about hatredgrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Allnacruise:

Totonatu!!!!
Child of the world!

grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Venita and Angel mentioned Cheta, cross’s cousin or so, coincidentally, Wm, Doyin and Kidd are also talking about the same Cheta.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.