Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,623 members, 7,892,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1585259 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
MamBi:

Phyna has done yansh?

After all the abuse wey she abuse Chi-Chi for plastic yansh?

grin grin grin grin
Yes o!
Na that one dey pain chi chi pass!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
As soon as Laycon said he knows one person in the bottom 2, I knew who he would save and who exactly he knew.

Some people will not allow us talk true in this country, but we know that sentiments play a part in everything we do.

Even jury no dey fair. Na still sentiment

Bbn selection too is sentiment
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Is it Ike vs Angel?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
I’m loving this neo’s shoe ooh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel thank you
We need violence on the inside as well as on the outside

Make person slap each other abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Godoverevery:

Obviously she is an igbo woman.

She should rant about BBN choosing to put in 10 igbo housemate out of 20 on the show.

Hypocrite.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Multichoice should better scrap this jury nonsense before people lose their interest in voting!
Haba!
If our votes cannot determine who stays and who goes,,then the jury should do the voting alone while we just sit down and watch how they’ll run into loses!
They saved Seyi last week despite having the lowest votes but we ignored and now,they think we’re fools!
As if we don’t know that the so called jury is just a front for their fraudulent activities!

Tati don dey fear!

Don't worry little pepper will not join seyi in bottom two. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Threebear:
At this point if your fave finds his or herself in the bottom 2 with Seyi ...oyo na your name 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣😭

I've seen Jazz but Awolowo's son na babalawo
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Make person slap each other go house na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JoyIsSweet: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

I wrote what I wrote, and dem say na tribe I dey talk of, so, let it be so.

Sentiment is sentiment and tribe is also a sentiment. We can argue it this entire week and it will not change what is.

Reading your input here makes me wonder how someone claiming to be a lawyer can be this unintelligent! No wonder you're still jobless!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel I believe your government

Deal with this stupid Ike for me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ike vs. Angel once again

Angel says, "The difference between me and you is that you need the money, me k don't...."

Angel, you don't need 120Million?

Anyway, strike dey their Body.

It's the way Cross and Ilebaye are just looking at them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
See as cross and ilebaye are watching movie grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Food don dey cause palava for biggie house o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
kowema:
The only fault I find with the jury is they should have rather been talking about the content of the show and what one ill fated contestant has contributed over the other. That way, they can carry the viewers along in a more professional and business conscious thought process.

I.e Instead of Diana saying "Who is Uriel, she should have said, I barely saw Uriel on my screen except until Saturday and almost forgot she was on the show". That would make us Know they were also watching.
Laycon didn't give off himself like he was watching which even made his vote whoever it was questionable.

Going forward, biggie should educate his jurors to be professional. I believe they are getting paid or going to benefit, they should therefore be mandated to watch the show and prove as such before a final weekly selection.

With this few points of mine, pls vote Ilebaye grin grin grin. I don't want here near the Jury.

Exactly! Jury judgement should be based on the “sentiments” of people who are invested in or actively involved with the season….

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wetin Ike do Angel ohhhhh

Kayode showing us the chicken grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
FIGARO00:

Tati don dey fear!

Don't worry little pepper will not join seyi in bottom two. grin
Lol…Amen o!
Anybody wey land for bottomless pit with Seyi don go house!
Even if na biggy!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson 🕺 ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE

Backsliding like MJ ah😂😂😂😂 omo😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Omo angel dey ready for Ike tonight ooo

See threat........ omo Ike calm ooo

Ike should touch the chicken nah.....let see what angel will do.

Ike Bleep up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wetin Ike do Angel ohhhhh

Kayode showing us the chicken grin cheesy

Ike touch the chicken ,she cannot do anything. grin grin

Angel zukwanike ,what do you mean by you don't need the money?

Almost everybody needs that money in Nigeria now.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel, just relax i beg…

Don’t allow Ike to trigger you to get strike oh…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel and Ike going at each other.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
MamBi:

Exactly! Jury judgement should be based on the “sentiments” of people who are invested in or actively involved with the season….

Exactly.

This should be the only sentiment when the jury comes together. The fact that they don't even have a small discussion concerning the strengths and weaknesses of the two persons, makes a joke of the entire process.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
MamBi:
Angel, just relax i beg…

Don’t allow Ike to trigger you to get strike oh…

LOL

Make she dey para, she say she no need the money, so, nothing spoil.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
The way Ike speaks pidgin can never be unfunny cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Laycon, o du njo, e me njo
I see he is still terrible
Mxm

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Allnacruise:

Alex was chastising her just now for fighting with Baye...
She sha ranted BLA bla bla

Never knew they had a fight though

This there fight is stupid, they are always fighting after drink on Saturday over irrelevant things.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
How sure are you that those who voted for Seyi did based on tribal sentiment

Or was it by tribal Sentiment he was saved last week too

I don't understand the game u guys are playing, even last week you guys were blaming Mike and Bisola of going tribal because they voted for Seyi

You guys should be careful with the flame you are fanning

Let them continue. When majority of the housemates come from a particular region, nobody cares.
But because this did not go thier way, they are ventilating.
The Organisers should close shop and focus on BBTITANS.
Enough of this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel wants to use Ike to catch highlights. Mumu girl says she does not need the 120m.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Threebear:
Imagine Seyi gets pardoned on Monday or wins HOH
😂

Many go commit suicide
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Angel and Ike going at each other.....

I hate Angel’s fighting voice sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ike this hoh has gone to his head
Angel I trust you

Ike was Saying he will eat the the Chicken angel cooked, they told him that it belongs to her
He said he'll eat from the general one and from hers too.

Angel got angry and said he has been coming for her from yesterday.
She said if he wanted chicken he should have asked instead of thinking because he's hoh he can do whatever.
She called him a tyrant and told him does he think he'll be hoh forever
Angel then brought the pot and dared him to take it.
Ike couldn't.

Angel told him the difference between him and her is that he needs the 120m
She doesn't.
So if he does anyhow he will see anyhow grin
2 of them will go home

Ike thought Gen z angel was gen z baddie that he could bully because she had 2 strikes

This one showed him pepper
He couldn't do anything at the end of the day grin

I was waiting for him to take from her chicken so that the fight could start grin

Hoh that is struggling for chicken from the people living downstairs is that one hoh?

When kidd was hoh he was eating premium meals cooked by chef Uriel
This one dey struggle for food grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.