Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1583594 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Venita and Neo could not even use this opportunity to mend things..which kain family be that one..

Exactly what I was thinking.

But as Neo done talk say no be from house the thing start so…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s my own padi of life and I won’t share her with yougrin
Lol. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
grin grin grin grin

This person is wicked🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotowotoman:
So nobody pick Cross, Ike, Pere and Kidd? I wonder how they feel right now sad
Kidd was picked by Tolani
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
carammel:

Venita used style to mention Neo , she seem ready to mend things.

She’s not serious..
She was supposed to use this Aquafina opportunity to mend things with him..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:

This person is wicked🤣🤣🤣🤣
Very. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
See how Ilebaye didn't get award?
That’s how jury won't save her if she falls in bottom 3 with Seyi
Please vote for Ilebaye!!!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
ultraviolet27:
Domini.que why do you allow this?? it is like their is a deliberate Campaign to smear Doyins name and decampaign Her on this thread I ain't no Doyins Fan but the hate on Her is too much is it because She isn't that good looking??

Why are original Fans self why are they not saying anything??So it's a crime She cares for their volatile mental Patient Fave who has fought with every of the Housemates? And is now isolated by them??

Even those that their faves always tend to disqualification every Season too talks down on Her I guess it was Doyin that instigated Her to Quarel with Venita and even Scrapped Paint on Angels Box? Doyin will carry Ilebayes Fight on Her Head and She will be made a laughing stock yet their Saint Ilebaye will act aloof(Abata Se bi eni ti o bodo taan)
The Doyin they so much love to hate Prevented Baye from getting Her 3rd strike 2 days ago yet it was never reported here na she Send Her go fight Alex Abi??Doyin Should please stay away from Her and respect herself by not being Therapist to anyone.

All those Bayes Fans Wo o ni Ku gbee!!

At the end of the day, I can't prevent anybody from airing their opinions or posting updates based on their perspectives. My joy is that, it's Doyin herself that keeps shattering the false narratives they pin on her. From she has no business being in the all-star house, to she will be amongst the first to leave the show, to how she hates Adekunle, to how she's a bad friend to Ilebaye. Anybody watching the show with a plain mind will see that she's far from the narratives people keep projecting on her.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amillionnn:
Well I hope that she is being genuine. I noticed yesterday when they were plotting she kept saying at the top of her voice for Adekunle to hear that she wants Adekunle to win the HoH and that she is biased towards her Level up housemates.

Also, when Adekunle and Pere dem were shouting when they came back in the house, she was defending him. He returned the gesture by telling Mercy and Doyin that they know what to do when they get back to compete with Neo.

So, I guess they were already slowly finding a way back to each other.

There was a day Kidd and someone else had a discussion with her and made her understand what was wrong with her statement at the reunion. Of course she argued plenty because she said she did not insult the mum but they told her that just including his parent in the insult to him was not warranted. Since then, i think she had been looking for a way to apologise. She also spoke to Ilebaye about wanting to speak to him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amillionnn:

Exactly what I was thinking.

But as Neo done talk say no be from house the thing start so…

Venita suppose act as bigger person since na she be senior..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
The only padi of life Illebaye has is 120m!
Not fake love and hype!
Make we vote o!!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Holawhumy: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
carammel:
Seyi seem to be a really selfless person and he goes all the way for his friends.
There is no way they won’t favor him anytime they have the chance to do so.

Reason he has been saved back to back
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ike- tolani baj

So nice, thanks tolani for showing him love at no cost

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Baye mi owon ....dont worry,,,Dem go turn believer next sunday..

VOTE ILEBAYE!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
What’s in the knapsack the guys are wearing?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Heard u have to give the opposite sex

Oww…I thought as much
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bennytwin:
There is nowhere what adekunle did yesterday should be acceptable.

Even as a fan,always be honest in your dealings.

Peace.

I didn't see what he did wrong to Pere. Both of them had it in for each other grin

As Pere and his alliance were filling Adekunle's box to make it fall, He ensured Pere's box was fell which should have put Pere out of the game but Pere was still coming with sand to fill Adekunle's box, so he pushed the bowl of sand away from Pere. The only wrong he did was impede Neo from filling his box grin but Neo also went to stand in front of his own box to stop others too.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tout neo was shouting weyyn she do for me,he just said venita asked him to open an act,always sending cash to him,connected him to diff celebrities ,he also lived with her before he got his apartment...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing sweet Cee c pass the plenty number of affirmation she get this night. She’s so happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
CeeC is really short oo, Abi it’s the guys in the house that are too tall..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
MamBi:

Is there anything wrong with her asking for the pardon for herself if they refuse to give it to Baye?

Why is Frodd making it seem as if they wanted to give the pardon to Baye but Doyin stopped them from doing so?

That is a gross mis-representation of the facts…

That frodd guy is beginning too feel like he is one Don.

Yesterday after mercy won.....he pushed for Neo to be pardoned.....they even had a meeting with Neo (him and mercy)
After the meeting he found out angel and the rest won't align so he had to go with them........baye was propose by angel cos of things she is passing through lately but she wasn't in the meeting hence doyin fighting for the slot herself.

Doyin just put herself first and frodd would have done same.

Frodd is just a hypocrite for badmouthing doyin in this case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Angel cooking about Kidd award to doyin. What is her own. She agitates in excess

Kidd sef lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Something happened with Tbaj and Kidd that we don't know. Mercy and Angel were gisting about something but I didn't get the details.
I can't even spill what I thought I heard cus e no clear. I go wait till the gist come out again.

My ears have following the BFFs cus that's were the premium gist lies.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
So Amuche the "pure heart" didn't get any award cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Asabe4:

Kwaaaaaaaaa. And they are quiet. We no hear their sound.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Vee sef dey collect stray bullet😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pere is fine sha.... kilode! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Neo casting Vee.

She wanted to get back with him after 9 months. Interesting.

Neo go and try again to make up with your sister. Una be blood.

Una Dey disgrace una family

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Neo is spilling now.
Vee and Venita had an altercation.
9 months after they broke up, Vee tried to come back but she kept referring to the altercation with Venita and he didn't like that as he expects his woman to be able to help mend family
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Asabe4:

grin grin grin

You guys are something else..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thanks Angel, though you are gossiping but I mentioned it too that Cross is now different from SYE Cross.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.