Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,400 members, 7,891,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1583268 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2023
PNomsule:
Adekunle may not be all that smart afterall... how can he not know that his public image and subsequent propensity to win the show will be adversely hampered by this nonsense he is doing with Veebaybeh?

Isolated from the male pack is just sissy
man is down. Normally you can't see Adekunle in bed this morning

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2023
100 votes for Soma locked in.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2023
ColdHunter:

I disagree. Seyi and Venita are more or less sleeping partners of the group.

Venita has been running solo with her girlfriend Ade with Seyi close to them.

With Seyis inevitable eviction this week, Venita will be isolated

Seyi is not going,tolani and neo are
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2023
queenemelda:
You de mind gbaddie's fans. Baddie has never had Doyin's back but her entitled fans expect Doyin to unconditionally lay her life down for the failed Tacha.

When you say Ilebaye doesn't have Doyin's back, I'm still trying to make sense of it. It is always Doyin who goes around saying horrible things about Ilebaye each time they quarrel. I have not heard Ilebaye saying anything negative about Doyin when they fight.

Mercy's gang wanted to give Ilebaye immunity because she had a rough week until Doyin started telling them that she deserved it more. I'm not saying that anything is wrong with it because it's a game but why did she go to Ilebaye to lie to her that she wanted Mercy's gang to give her immunity when actually, she was the one that sabotaged their effort to give Ilebaye immunity?.....This is the reason why Angel, Soma, Frodd and Mercy are calling Doyin a snake because I'm sure you have heard them asking if Doyin can say it to Ilebaye's face that she sabotaged their effort to give Ilebaye the immunity.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2023
scondy:

Legendary moment right there ....an epic scene ...one for the books...y u think say general nurse wan take voluntary exit...
Adekunle is dam brutal😂and this is the reason he tries to control himself from going of on people as the outcome is always deadly.. most times they cry to bed shattered all their life🤕

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Ibukzy:
Thanks for ur opinion

you can send it to where it belongs
I just did... its right there in your head grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2023
styrese:
Adekunle is dam brutal😂and this is the reason he tries to control himself from going of on people as the outcome is always deadly.. most times they cry to bed shattered all their life🤕
Like how he was looking when Doyin slammed his arse on international TV 📺 🙄

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Mtchewwwwwwww

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If he’s a pedo and a child groomer,he’d go after beautiful,young and naive girls within the age bracket of 17-20.
Guys like cross don’t really have spec…they just go with the flow.
Did you know that he had something with liquorose?
He would have sampled Maria after the show if not for kelvin who kept close-marking her!
He might be a hopeless flirt and a womanizer but definitely not a pedo/groomer.
As for him being a swin.ger,I can’t tell.
you might be right, but from my observation, watching his interaction with ILebaye and watching the manipulation gives me pedo vibes.. NeYo gives player vibes even with his interaction with the same ILebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Alex clearly now knows she's the least liked in the house. She can rest now. Stop forming wetin u no be, simple.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Dsimmer:

She's betrayed Doyin several times.

The tampon situation for example, only to realize it was even Baye's.

Or when she couldn't tell Doyin what a housemate was saying about Doyin. She shouldn't have told Doyin in the first place if she wouldn't disclose what the person said. She started ignoring Doyin and couldn't even serve Doyin food. She ignored Doyin all day and went to even fight with her, only for her to start her usual pity card in front of Kidd, Pere, Alex et al. The bullshit.

In fact, She almost got her 3rd strike if not for Doyin who took her away.

Doyin is no saint and quite problematic, but constantly wailing over her for not being a babysitter to a 2 faced entitled rude Baye is quite funny. Was she brought to the show for Baye? Is Baye her lover? Lol. Both of them deserve each other anyway grin
Are you done?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2023
FIGARO00:

I trust you, I know say you go don vote.

Good morning brotherly.

I don vote finish since yesterday. Wanted to share votes between Frodd and Whitemoney but since Mecenaries are voting Frodd, I decided to give all to Whitemoney.

Good morning, chief.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2023
SaintBishop:
You are Just boring me, like your useless, good for nothing, furniture Adekunle..now stay off my mention. I am tired of reading the same thing from you,all over and over again....

You are stuck with me.pere wept profusely

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2023
queenemelda:
You de mind gbaddie's fans. Baddie has never had Doyin's back but her entitled fans expect Doyin to unconditionally lay her life down for the failed Tacha.
You go soon enter kuje again!
I promise you!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Frank65:

When you say Ilebaye doesn't have Doyin's back, I'm still trying to make sense of it. It is always Doyin who goes around saying horrible things about Ilebaye each time they quarrel. I have not heard Ilebaye saying anything negative about Doyin when they fight.

Mercy's gang wanted to give Ilebaye immunity because she had a rough week until Doyin started telling them that she deserved it more. I'm not saying that anything is wrong with it because it's a game but why did she go to Ilebaye to lie to her that she wanted Mercy's gang to give her immunity when actually, she was the one that sabotaged their effort to give Ilebaye immunity?.....This is the reason why Angel, Soma, Frodd and Mercy are calling Doyin a snake because I'm sure you have heard them asking if Doyin can say it to Ilebaye's face that she sabotaged their effort to give Ilebaye the immunity.
GIddem!!!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2023
PNomsule:

Haqhaqhaq doyin knows how brutal he can be when upset and tried to get him to react to corner women arisers to her side but failed😂at the end she got double slammed by him silently and still ended up apologizing to him Infront of the entire universe🤓

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2023
PNomsule:

Only a foolish man will pick a quarrel with a lady that way
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2023
styrese:
Haqhaqhaq doyin knows how brutal he can be when upset and tried to get him to react to corner women arisers to her side but failed😂at the end she got double slammed by him silently and still ended up apologizing to him Infront of the entire universe🤓
...and u didn't know what Doyin did was a freaking strategy to curry support from kukus support base? Dey play
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2023
FrankGiel:

you might be right, but from my observation, watching his interaction with ILebaye and watching the manipulation gives me pedo vibes.. NeYo gives player vibes even with his interaction with the same ILebaye
Lolgrin
Angel was thesame age as illebaye during their set but no one ever treated her like a child…because she never acted like one!
Even Saskay never behaved like a child.
Illebaye na Aje butter wey Dey act like a street girl but she’s quite naive,innocent,easily manipulated but strong willed.
Cross treats different women based on their vibes and energies while Neo treats his women or interests based on their worth!
I think he knows about Illebaye’s wealthy family,that’s why he’s enjoying the attention she gives him.grin
Tolani looks stingy and domineering that’s why Neo doesn’t rate her!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2023
PNomsule:

Only a foolish man will pick a quarrel with a lady that way..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2023
PNomsule:
...and u didn't know what Doyin did was a freaking strategy to curry support from kukus support base? Dey play

No ade fan will vote her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2023
AutoChick4U:
100 votes for Soma locked in.

So na just 100 votes you sef get!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2023
garfield1:

Only a foolish man will pick a quarrel with a lady that way..
Regardless, he's still a Sissy, ask Venita if u can
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2023
PNomsule:

Regardless, he's still a Sissy, ask Venita

Same as kpere,ask tolani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2023
garfield1:

Same as kpere,ask tolani
Toh😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2023
garfield1:

Same as kpere,ask tolani
😃 😀 😄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2023
PNomsule:

Regardless, he's still a Sissy, ask Venita if u can
The sissy is the guy that was weeping and wailing. A general that has been turned upside down and he’s now just a vigilante

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2023
At least you know everything from ur head is trash
PNomsule:

I just did... its right there in your head grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Paranoia has turn to sickness!!!!

ADAkunle get well soon!!!! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Ibukzy:
At least you know everything from ur head is trash
😃 😀 😄 e enter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2023
PNomsule:

😃 😀 😄

At least ade has someone to sissy for,kpere is lonely.alex has rejected him countless times

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.