Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,531 members, 7,892,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1584371 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bennytwin:

Funny enough,this Ike deserves to stay.
I hope he doesn't get to the bottom again.

Voted for him this week. First time I m voting after a lonnngggg while.
Cee c has spartans and Adekunle has Islanders so they are both good for now hopefully.

It is Ike that needs the votes this week.
please do not think for a second that CeeC is safe or that any housemate needs votes more than any other housemate. Fallacy.
It was this type of your mindset that I had while supporting Maria. Keeping all my votes for Maria till the final week and plaster votes on her for her to win, just for Maria to enter bottom 3 and got evicted sharply.
And there are no Spartans again o. Good and fine Spartans were formed by those that loved CeeC in the house then, voted her and she came 2nd. But we dispersed at the end of the season and supported other housemates in subsequent editions. Even Mercy was a spartan. And CeeC supported Mercy in her season as well.
Abeg just vote CeeC and CeeC alone. Tnx.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Altrarecords:

What are you on about?

Whitemoney is very articulate, he speaks very well like a well educated guy even though he didn't go to the uni

From the way you write, I don’t blame you for thinking that Whitemoney is very articulate..Bozo angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
ColdHunter:

Lies!

I hope by articulate here you're referring to "coherence" and not "vast vocabulary".

When WM speaks, no listener will struggle to understand his point. He uses the right words appropriately to convey necessary meanings.

If we're referring to vocabulary and fluency, then I'll say Ike and Adekunle are better rated.

Regardless, WM can never be called inarticulate. Reserve that title for Cross and maybe, Neo.

Check the dictionary for the meaning of articulate. You clearly don’t know what it means… angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

From the way you write, I don’t blame you for thinking that Whitemoney is very articulate..Bozo angry

Lmao dumb i.diot

Whitemoney speaks better than your English teacher

It's because you didn't go to a good school, that's why you struggle to understand him

Your parents deserve a refund, you are a waste of investment

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
OhBritannia:
The way some of you talk ehn.
Because he criticized mercy's English, it now means mercy will feed him and his entire family for life?

Can mercy even feed herself and her entire family for life?

Do you know what it means to feed someone and the entire family for life?
There is difference between when someone is rich and when someone is wealthy.

A rich man or woman can go broke tomorrow but a wealthy person can never go broke for life again because there is already a source of income that brings money even if the person stops to work and just stay at home doing nothing.

Mercy doesn't have that kind of source of income and this is why she decided to come to the show again for more financial opportunities.

Pray tell!! The person you are insulting here on nairaland might be capable of feeding that same mercy for life.

So you all better calm down with these "feed you for life" insults y'all throw carelessly in an anonymous forum because you don't know who is who.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Check the dictionary for the meaning of articulate. You clearly don’t know what it means… angry

To be articulate is to be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Again, I'd take Whitemoney in this category.
Whitemoney may not have a vast vocabulary but he uses his words right.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
whitemonkey is a worthless animal. A titled goat. Common cook.
GIddem!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Broke people will always find joy in debating over the wealth of others.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
please do not think for a second that CeeC is safe or that any housemate needs votes more than any other housemate. Fallacy.
It was this type of your mindset that I had while supporting Maria. Keeping all my votes for Maria till the final week and plaster votes on her for her to win, just for Maria to enter bottom 3 and got evicted sharply.
And there are no Spartans again o. Good and fine Spartans were formed by those that loved CeeC in the house then, voted her and she came 2nd. But we dispersed at the end of the season and supported other housemates in subsequent editions. Even Mercy was a spartan. And CeeC supported Mercy in her season as well.
Abeg just vote CeeC and CeeC alone. Tnx.
I doubt if Maria was ever at the bottom…she was taken out!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
whitemonkey is a worthless animal. A titled goat. Common cook.

Bhet why?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You are either articulate or not. Nobody cares if you have a PhD. Whitemoney is not articulate. Period! Maybe you meant to say he’s articulate in Igbo.. undecided

He struggles to pronounce words and express himself clearly in English. Even he knows that he doesn’t speak English very well. This na person that calls Mezzanine ‘mezawin’ grin
I've never heard WM speak two sentences in English, without mixing with pidgin. It's easy for me to detect this because I don't know pidgin. He knows and always jokes about it. When biggy reads instructions, he has to repeat those instructions in the way he will understand then asks biggy to confirm. There is nothing wrong with this; he was not born in England. He is wiser than all the housemates though.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Hmmm,I agree with you but there’s nothing sweet about Doyin.

Nah, sweet’s not the word, she spicy🔥 tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sanqa:

I've never heard WM speak two sentences in English, without mixing with pidgin. It's easy for me to detect this because I don't know pidgin. He knows and always jokes about it. When biggy reads instructions, he has to repeat those instructions in the way he will understand then asks biggy to confirm. There is nothing wrong with this; he was not born in England. He is wiser than all the housemates though.

Gbam!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
I'm good. Wishing your girl all the best. My girl dey gallant despite all the manipulations of those little men.
Thank you dear 😘
Keep voting for your girl o,cos she might win!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
finallybusy:
Doyin’s major problem is the males in the house not looking her way romantically. For her to not commit suicide in two seasons means she faces the same situation outside and has come to terms with it.

There is nothing worse than a rejected woman. She can fire missiles at anyone based on the fact. Check, she never had negative opinions regarding Chizzy and Cyph, those were the only men who viewed her as physically desirable.
Gbam!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Islanders...........keep voting for your KING.

No share vote ooo.....give every point to him.

Adekunle is winning the 120million.......Haters can choke on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ur first mistake will be believing that the vote screenshot pple are posting on the timeline is enough to save ur fave, that overconfidence will land ur faves in bottom 3 with the CEO of moniepoint and members of grace ministries will come and send ur fave home so ceo can stay.

Copiedgrin
Kwa kwa kwa

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
ItisHi:
But what Doyin said is fact. Pere tries too hard to act smart but he is not.cheesy

What she said during the reunion was also fact right?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
SaintBishop:
You are Just boring me, like your useless, good for nothing, furniture Adekunle..now stay off my mention. I am tired of reading the same thing from you,all over and over again....

Lol
like a broken record
Very kindergartenish something

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Saw this and I laughed my ass off. What was all that? Adekunle and Venita are not well, not helped by Michael Jackson's smooth criminal song used in it.

https://twitter.com/ohxmaa_/status/1691887438954668377

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you dear 😘
Keep voting for your girl o,cos she might win!
yes o, not voting my favourite Maria then has taught me a big lesson. These days I Vote CeeC every Monday to Thursday as if it's the finale.
Your girl is good. That her early stunt has gained her followership (including you) that will take her to the finale. And at that stage, anything can happen.
I laughed today when ike told biggie at the diary room "ilebaye may be leaving by the weekend". I say what? My tatiana's girl leave on Sunday? That's comedy.
I wish ike had mentioned CeeC leaving, he would have been cooked, fried and roasted on twitter. Spartans are roaming and disturbing in twitter like mad (i hope they are voting shaa). They decimated Whitemoney on twitter today during his diary session, people come dey ask "abeg where are Whitemoney fans?"
Without violence, man is nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dsimmer:
Saw this and I laughed my ass off. What was all that? Adekunle and Venita are not well, not helped by Michael Jackson's smooth criminal song used in it.

https://twitter.com/ohxmaa_/status/1691887438954668377

Mad ooooo.

Really hilarious with the MJ song.....Lmaoooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Geezeem:

you, I'm suspecting that that mad man with a phone u say u saw while jogging is you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Geezeem:

God!
This is really worrisome
How do people write about themselves in this manner?
Is this split personality disorder?
How do this person feel writing about themselves as a different person?
Nah...I don't believe this isn't a mental health issue
🚶🚶🚶

🤣🤣🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Geezeem:

if senseless animal granny adekuku is not a cow, is it his aunty, divorcee after 2 that he will be attempting to marry in the show, while insulting and disrespecting the aunty's sibling?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
you, I'm suspecting that that mad man with a phone u say u saw while jogging is you.

Stay in your lane
Please

Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Mad ooooo.

Really hilarious with the MJ song.....Lmaoooo

You know what was funny, aside Adekunle's & Venita's antics? it was showing Venita in the bedroom when the song hit "ran to the bedroom" 😂

The person who added the song dey craze😂 plus Adekunle and Venita 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
if senseless animal granny adekuku is not a cow, is it his aunty, divorcee after 2 that he will be attempting to marry in the show, while insulting and disrespecting the aunty's sibling?

You are not coherent.

I responded to Adekunle's fan attacking Pere, you just jumped in with personal attacks without following the discussion trail

Abeg go and look for people doing personal attacks, I usually don't roll that way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Why does she always have an opinion about others and get mad when others express their own opinion about her?
Isn’t she a hypocrite?

That gal is horrible to be honest undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Geezeem:

You are not coherent.

I responded to Adekunle's fan attacking Pere, you just jumped in with personal attacks without following the discussion trail

Abeg go and look for people doing personal attacks, I usually don't roll that way

I don't do personal attacks (only once in a while gives it to who deserves it)
Sorry about that

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Eeghe:
So how did Doyin do wrong to ask for PMP
She came close to winning HoH...is that not valid?
Hai!
over valid self

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Pls VOTE ADEKUNLE for long life and prosperity..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.