Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1627692 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:
While talking about Ike let's not forget the cryaton Soma, that pulled , grabbed and even groped Angel when she clearly told him "No"

I hope biggie's judgement will be swift and just and these perverted men will be put in their place.

Erica and Beauty did far less and both were disqualified...

Soma and Ike need automatic disqualification.

Oh goodness, I stumbled on that Soma/Angel thing and I did not understand what that guy was doing… lipsrsealed

I was wondering if he was tipsy or what….

At a point, i was so worried that Angel would lose it and things would go downhill. Thank goodness for Neo…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Amya:
Ike effed up badly. I won't lie. I'm so disappointed. For someone that claimd he has a good read of the game, he's doing a terrible job at playing it!

What does he hope to achieve by provoking Baye into a strike. Will that improve his game or what? What kind of rubbish thought process is that? Does he think that's content or what people will like to watch?

He just shot himself in the foot. Anything he see, let him take.

Honestly I wouldn't have mind him cussing Ilebaye out, I mean like he did to Angel the other day. But tossing her clothes and undies inside the toilet was far reaching

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Congratulations to Ilebaye ,the latest disqualified housemate of the big brother All stars

Since the house Mates were smart in putting her in her place, her folly ruined her
True bro. She had it coming. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2023
ItisHi:
Even die hard Kidd and Pere fans are dragging Adekunle. Wonderful!

🤣🤣I just weak,just one statement all fan base re firing him,good his army re on ground..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kuku is a useless two faced lunatic that has his brain deep rooted inside Venbitter's anal cavity. A sorry excuse of a man. He will always give me materials to drag him daily.

As for Seyi and Ike they're all useless. I don't even know between them and Kuku who is more stupid
As usual, Evil Pere instigated and Ike carried out the dirty act but somehow, Adekunle has to be dragged for having an opinion.
The trauma Adekunle caused you and your pickpocket failed footballer will never be forgotten in a jiffy.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2023
UncannyGenius:
That is how the system works. Ike is performing well and will be rewarded immensely. Now, it is time to get 'Baddie' disqualified.

You're actually living up to your name....

Strange genius
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:

This was literally taking it too far.

Creating chaos is one thing but taking someone's underpants and throwing it all over the toilet and even dipping some into the toilet is a whole new level of bullying.

I don't even think Ike deserves a strike , he should be automatically disqualified.

Ike is back to the square he was in, with me, that year
He should get two strikes too- poetic justice

I can watch and enjoy borites so long as they are good-hearted (even if it’s a little!)
Going on, I have dropped Ike from my heart📌

In this game, right now? I have 3 favs
CROSS
Doyin
CeeC
Baye is likely to replace Ike, if it happens it happens, if not? Cool beans still. I like her and it’s enough.
I cannot love what makes me feel bad
The whole Pepperdem gang is a no for me 📌
Now lemme watch the clips - I was updated here lipsrsealed, lol, and also with a call

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Ahhhh, the toilet was messed up? And the clothes were thrown in the mess…

I am so unhappy about this rubbish… undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2023
IghravweIG:

But I don't see the wrong that Baye did here.

She's got every right to take her drink back.
That’s her only offense o
Chai!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Seunomobo:

You're right and definitely living up to your name....

You are indeed the Uncanny Genius
Thanks for the compliment.👍🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

And did he confront her?
Why is he talking behind her back?
Seyi is stupid, he wasn't like this during his season..
Just screaming and insulting housemates anyow..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Doyin and Seyi fight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Alheeri:
Am happy Adekunle fans are on twitter defending him,abeg y leave Ike and his gang and focus on Adekunle opinion😆..
No one is dragging kidd and co just Adekunle..

Adekunle does not deserve to be dragged at all ooo. He wasn't there. I wouldn't even drag Seyi and Venita who chose to pretend not to see what Ike was doing. Ike and Ike alone should be dragged for his actions.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Cross have seen evil in these housemates behaviour that's why he's just on his own these past few weeks.
Our faves are now devilish witches and wizards.
Funny thing is they can't do this to anyone else, only Ilebaye.
Ceec insults almost everyone in the house yet nobody is planning evil against her.

Ceec can insult, use slippers to beat ike but he never attempted to do her evil.

Weeks back frodd and whitemoney were talking about how insultive ceec is to them but no revenge mission from them.

Parrot revealed how a housemate was saying how angel is very disrespectful but nobody plotted evil against her.

This is pure targeted harassment.
The guts to even say you would give someone a 3rd strike is enough for disqualification especially if that person hasn't done anything to you.

Call it pity, i support pity.
Ilebaye isn't the first housemate to be pitied.
Some have even won through pity.

Support your fave because they're playing a good game while i support my fave who I'm pitying.
Oh!!!
This got me teary!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2023
Omo people dey marry o.
Somebody actually married Seyi embarassed embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Alheeri:

I don't understand y anyone is blaming Adekunle,this guy has always been on ilebaye side ..
He didn't even say too much but since is Adekunle everywhere mst scatter...
He is not even justifying what happened.
He is only striking a balance that Ilebaye also errs with her words and whoever did that’s err with action so somehow, it is balanced.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Godoverevery:
For me this beyond a game play.

In every war there are rules of engagement which must be adhered too.

Am an Adekunle fan....a die hard fan but this morning he disappointed me......in asmuch he didn't really say anything bad per say, i prefer he kept quiet during the convo rather than being political because seyi.

Seyi just prove me he is foolish man..........there is an adage in yoruba....*****ti a ba Ja bi ka ku kor******meaning ***cos we dey fight no reach say make I dey wish you death****

No matter what illebaye did to offend him.....it doesn't warrant BS he is saying......what Ike did is pure Evil and anybody trying to justify it need a brain re-evaluation.

Let not be a blind follower.......this guys don't no us neither do they give a Bleep about us......cos I dey support person no mean say I no go call am out if hin Bleep up........anytime Adekunle Bleep up I will be the first to thrash talk him.

Anybody who win add or remove anything from our lifes.......so let be objective and balance in our analysis.

Ike must be disqualified that the only thing that can match what he......only a stone cold evil person can do what he did.......after the Dano task I felt I understood the reason for his behavior but after this he is a demonic animal.

Anyone trying to justify this act by ike needs to have a brain re-evaluation once again

Scattering her closet i will see that has game playing.......... but going to dump her cloths in the toilet!!!! How can anyone even think of doing such a thing??

God bless you!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2023
The fact that some HMs are "doing seniority" in the house is laughable. Some are doing seniority by age, while others are doing seniority by the year they first came into the house.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Doyin said seyi packed what belongs to the whole house which is why they took it from his locker
Seyi then started shouting at her that does she want problems with him
Doyin said no but she's just telling him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2023
mediocre:
Omo people dey marry o.
Somebody actually married Seyi embarassed embarassed

People dey marry nonsense. Na person go still marry that Pere too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2023
Bisola, Dorathy, Mike, Laycon, Diana. It’s on sight, I swear to God angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2023
This Seyi is just an ass…

So the drink that Seyi was claiming as his own was even for the whole house?

See how a “father” is obviously jubilating at the discomfort meted out to someone who is several years younger than him..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Ike was not even involved in the matter she had issues with Kidd because of the nonsense presentation and had issues with Seyi, how Ike involved himself is what I don't get......
He transferred aggression to her,instead of Kidd who’s now Mercy’s main guy!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mhizdebs(f): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2023
😂😂

Hi carammel 🤗🤗
How are you doing?
Do you remember me from SYE?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2023
What if Ike is doing this to make Nigerians vote Ilebaye as the winner so mercy won’t win at least grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2023
You see why I won’t stop going personal with some of u here..u guys are hypocrites..
If u come for my fave out of hatred for him,I will come for u personally cos ur fave thats in d house does not know the manner of foolishness u are exhibiting on social media..

And yes I am watching with my emotions same way everyone watching with their emotions and arising for ilebaye…

Come Ade and I will drag ur personality to the filth…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Vandalize her clothes? 😏
Can you still wear your clothes and underwear that were tossed around the toilet?
Define vandalism for me again?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You must be ment!
Is she the only rude girl in that house?
And what exactly did she do for Ike to vandalize her clothes
You dey crase!

This was my initial response to this post but I chose not to engage.
Ilebaye may be rude but she's not the only rude housemate. Their reaction to her perceived rudeness is because they feel that she does not deserve to be in the same space as them.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mhizdebs(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Pere is so vile. I noticed it during SYE
Always doing like he knows everything

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Does ilebaye even have clothes to change into if she bathes?

Doyin has already confirmed that she had no underwear left.

Chaii. Na wa.
I feel very bad

😭😭😭

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2023
MamBi:

Oh goodness, I stumbled on that Soma/Angel thing and I did not understand what that guy was doing… lipsrsealed

I was wondering if he was tipsy or what….

At a point, i was so worried that Angel would lose it and things would go downhill. Thank goodness for Neo…

At dis stage, I think it's time for soma to go. He's psychologically and emotionally unstable.

Ike has so much potential to be a finalist but with all dis petty, foolish n unreasonable things he's doing I doubt if he won't be among those going home in few weeks to come. Ceec insulted u, u did nothing. Kidd insulted u emotionally by romancing mercy in front of u, u did nothing. U only picked on a soft target, ilebaye. Ike needs to stop dressing like Tupac with dat his trademark scarf on d head, he dey disgrace Tupac brand with his petty n foolish doings.

Pere should not even complain about adekunle game again coz he's doing that to ilebaye, a soft target. Pere orchestrated all this vile plans in d first instance and Kidd got excited bout it and mumu Ike carried it out.

Seyi I think it's time u go home. Hammering on petty things ilebaye did. No wonder the werey no get fan if not jury members saving him.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Why are some people ranting in the name of Pere?
Ilebaye knows his daddy, and it's not Pere, else why disrespect him every now an then
Ilebaye has always been that person that will constantly annoy you, then form innocence afterwards,
that act alone, can trigger someone to react and get a strike
Did it to Beauty, Bryann, Angel, Seyi, Doyin, Kidd...
I don't support her clothes being flung around, but if someone is always putting you on the edge in the house, why not send her home like Amaka
And by the way, where is the evidence that Pere was aware of what Ike did to her, you go rant tire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.