Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1565317 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Illebaye has never betrayed Doyin.

The day Doyin had issues with Kidd, did you watch how Ilebaye left her all alone without even going to be with her friend despite knowing how hurt Doyin was that morning? Doyin can never do that to Ilebaye

Doyin may be a bad person as you lots paint her but she'll always be there for Baye, she'll always fight people for Baye and she'll always be called names because of Baye.

I have a lot to write about Baye and Doyin's friendship, the dynamic around their sismanceship and all that.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monzze: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Shes always saying she doesn't wanna give anyone highlights, but with the serious highlights Baye had, she no dey happy with that one

She won't get any highlight apart from winning the HOH if she's not in a ship this season.

And the If she planned on doing it with Kidd, SORRY na her surname, cos KIDD is not IKE 😹

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:

Lol. Yes ooo. I understand you sha. When I first started watching Survivor, I almost cried at the sheer wickedness. It was later my heart hardened and I realised it was just a game and not to take it too deep.
Have you watched The Hunger games film series?

If you have not maybe you will like that.
Although that one is an elimination game. grin cheesy

I don't like such but for that film I took an exception and refused to mourn those that died. The usual me, will not watch films with deaths. cry cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
tolurx:
Pastor bad boy Deks. Venita don talk say Adekunle na Pastor

Honestly Adekunle is dulling her in bed.

Venita is down for nacking Honestly.

She want him to be more touchy and Romantic but baba dey play safe
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
livelymatilda:

Imagine watching a major highlights last night and not finding Whitemoney in any of the scene..

If na you, won't you start running naked to get your own highlight?

If not that he has a carrot dick, he won't have gone naked like Angel of last season.just foe highlight.
Till now, I still don't believe Whitemoney is still in that house sha..

Kitchen strategy,........clocked !

Dry jokes/lamba...... ..clocked !

Victim's card ,..............no way !

Even the barbecue stand wey hin dey take hold body small,Kidd don hijack that one too ! WM is suffocating right in there ! Time is very hard for him in the house;things aren't going his way at all ! @ carrot dick,that na why baba dey always wear like 3 boxers inside pool nah ! He may take a voluntary exit if situation remains same for him in Biggie's house !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
It's a good thing that Biggie played that conspiracy clip, at least that would be a wake up call for Pere to restrategise as he was delving neck deep into the whole scheming and plotting thing and I feel it could have gotten to a point where Nigerians will nickname him Lucifer. I don't want him to be associated with negative vibes only. I liked Pere from the SYE season and I have not been able to unlike him despite his many faults. I hope he does not shrink to become the housemates doormat. However a part of me wants Cee - Cee to win this show.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin please don't let me change it for you now grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bennytwin:
Truth be told

Be like Ilebaye don game Nigerians ooo!!!
Efe strategy..laycon strategy

Again? For all stars?
God abeg o!

Chai.

So Ilebaye told Doyin "she will win this show" ah
Mercy and cee c fans una don enter! Lols
shey told everyone...so wats d point
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kayode is showing the restroom more this season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
But Illebaye what was the point of meeting Venita to be open to Doyin’s apology when Doyin has no intention to apologise

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Monzze:
Mercy would have figured out that Ilabaye is the star of the show with the clip they watched yesterday.

Reason she has been everywhere this morning, singing off lyrics and shaking ass everywhere. 🤡
The so called queen of highlights hasn’t gotten any highlights!grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
If true that new housemates are coming.
I reckon that they are fake housemates because I don't see any new housemate coming now to win the money. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bennytwin:
Truth be told

Be like Ilebaye don game Nigerians ooo!!!
Efe strategy..laycon strategy

Again? For all stars?
God abeg o!

Chai.

So Ilebaye told Doyin "she will win this show" ah
Mercy and cee c fans una don enter! Lols
Everyone has the right to make positive affirmations for themselves but it becomes a problem when illebaye says it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
So Ilebaye is now saying she'll win?

Week 4 and she's making mouth .

Pride goes before a fall sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin going to War against Venita is suicide mission in that house.

Even ilebaye doesn't trust her completely.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
Keep oiling that body Neo. Yum!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin wants to isolate Ilebaye now o. Telling her she wasn't supposed to have a talk with Venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin, koshidanu!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Okpolo eyes got no brain. You go wise soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin have alot lesson to learn in life.

This a big lesson for her...........let people fight there battle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't believe that. They never leave a good name behind.
Life dey wait for us for front.

If you read about reincarnation na your current deeds dey decide your tomorrow.

In Nigeria the religions that dominate the country don't believe in that sha.

I know life is crazy and a mystery but we are paying for our deeds good or bad.
Life dey for front.
Look at our wicked politicians for example.Are they suffering for their wickedness?
My dear,I think everything has to do with destiny and God’s grace

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
Bqye, wo, apologize and move on. Doyin can't be reasoned with.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin wants Baye to go reconcile with Pere and the other boys, but Venita??😂🤣
Women arisers indeed.
Love how Ilebaye has handled the whole thing sha. She did well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
If friendship no work.. make una two dey ur lane.
Cos this relationship looks draining/ exhausting already.. doyin and ilebaye are always sorting one issue or the other

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:
So Ilebaye is now saying she'll win?

Week 4 and she's making mouth .

Pride goes before a fall sha.
so its longer pity....its now pride ....wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ilebaye let her know....her enemies can't be your enemies.

Na she mumu to carry your enemy has her own enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Does a villain even win in life self?
Many villains don't end well and have terrible legacies.
e.g Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon etc
America keeps winning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

The day Doyin had issues with Kidd, did you watch how Ilebaye left her all alone without even going to be with her friend despite knowing how hurt Doyin was that morning? Doyin can never do that to Ilebaye

Doyin may be a bad person as you lots paint her but she'll always be there for Baye, she'll always fight people for Baye and she'll always be called names because of Baye.

I have a lot to write about Baye and Doyin's friendship, the dynamic around their sismanship and all that, but right now I want to go kiss and cuddle my boyfriend
Kwa kw kwa
Oya kiss and cuddle your boyfriend then come back later,let’s finish this argumentgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Doyin make-up jare....fine fish
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amillionnn:
But Illebaye what was the point of meeting Venita to be open to Doyin’s apology when Doyin has no intention to apologise
It was Venita who called Illebaye and she went.Not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:

I'm leaving this topic now, not doing so is becoming draining. When Venita's children are being bullied at school she will wish there is someone there to defend them. Where is the insult in this? No insult. Can you now compare that with someone saying your parents failed to raise you right? If you think these things are similar, I have nothing else to say grin
I no longer even understand what we are discussing, my attention span is that short. Let me just keep my opinion on that event and yiu keep yours. Lastly grin Doyin didn't insult Venita and her children, she just reminded her.
Ode

https://twitter.com/Eri_addict/status/1692698351622332909?t=ZAD4fBOfcgk6Zk2wbNg4LQ&s=19
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Godoverevery:
Ilebaye let her know....her enemies can't be your enemies.

Na she mumu to carry your enemy has her own enemy.
Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.