Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1565396 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:59am On Aug 20, 2023
PegasusSolid:
Seyi thanks for the warning to Kidd. The problem with people like Kidd who are into fitness, martial arts training,etc, is that they sometimes make the mistake of feeling invincible, hence they throw they around a little bit too much. He has been latently trying to trigger Ike, even his whatever with Mercy was a bad idea, did he expect Ike to smile seeing them smooch?

The wrestling thingy he did with Cross was all play, but it was a coded power move by Kidd, he didn't need to almost choke Cross. In some areas like the US, that could have escalated quickly. Kidd is a strong dude, but he obviously knows nothing about vulgar street fighting or legitimate low-key psychos. Ike is sick, and not in a good way, BBNaija content aside.

Shout-out to Pepper Dem, they're undoubtedly the most outstanding BBNaija season now turned to a family. I bet even if Tacha was in this season they would have rallied around her in such a situation with the same force as if it's Ike.
Person that proudly said he pointed a gun at his girlfriend's head for taking his money.
Ikegang for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Psychedelia:
Please, Biggie should cancel evictions tomorrow.
This house is too lit.

The PepperDem people are the craziest!
No wonder their season was the best.
Toxicity on a hundred thousand TRILLION 😂

As in... Can’t there just be 10 finalists in the last week cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bisiki2: 2:00am On Aug 20, 2023
Twoclans:

They are calming this mad man down with counting .Mtchewwwwwww.

This comment really crack me up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:00am On Aug 20, 2023
Psychedelia:

You no see as Kidd fear?
You no see a he quickly mellow?
Number 1 don shine eye give am.

Seyi na definite cultist 😂
I remember, during PepperDem, when Gedoni and Tacha been fight and Gedoni been dey huff and puff about how e be AlphaMarine for UniPort wey dey carry Kala dey run H.I.T.

Na Seyi tell am make e comport that time.

Seyi na cultist 😂😂😂

That's true though, Gedoni almost started casting himself live on TV, na Seyi save Gedoni......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:01am On Aug 20, 2023
bisiki2:
Bigi don cast Ike already, why Kidd come call meeting on top him head to rob am in.

Foolish move, the way him and pere were making it worse in front of that panla girl is even more stupid. Like where is the bro code?😒

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2023
Kiddiwawa is cheeing uwa ya after being busted
cheesy
(Ruminating and restrategizing )

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2023
Kidd don melow, thinking of his life.
He has never seen this level of madness 😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 2:02am On Aug 20, 2023
carammel:
Ike is whom Aunty military nurse thinks he is.
A coward that cannot own his shiiit still going about explaining himself. cheesy
Pere is 100 times better than that useless transgendered, sister Adekunle. Tell me,apart from following her husband Ventia all day like one headless chicken with no direction, what exactly is sister Adekunle good for? 🤷🚶🚶

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Twoclans:

I cant forget that day.i was on vacation that day I was just looking at her.

She almost took the win from my Miracle.

She was never going to win though, but that rant is crazy and one of the epic in BBN, she deserves her flowers though for being the original crazy lady script.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Kidd you self dey your dey

Dehydrated panla fish doesn't deserve any explanation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Do these guys want to burn down this house?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2023
I would like Ebuka to call out Pere for saying Biggie doctored the clip to set him up......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2023
carammel:

Most of the guys belong, they hide it well though but once in a while, they looseguard.

For sure.
I'm old enough to remember Big Brother Nigeria Season 1.
Ebuka, Gideon and Chinedu did their link up in the house, and viewers started noticing how they were moving a certain way. 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2023
aroundnaija:

Foolish move, the way him and pere were making it worse in front of that panla girl is even more stupid. Like where is the bro code?😒

Men supporting men, in the mud, no?
tongue cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2023
So Seyi forcefully cajoled Kiddwaya to apologize to mad man Ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 2:05am On Aug 20, 2023
My observation
Ike is a real gangster
Pere n Kidd are cowards

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:06am On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

I don't want to lose him to DQ. He's a gem on this show. Advise him biko.

Honestly my heart jumped off at his out burst...

You no see as I forgive Venita? She is not Venwitch again grin. She had to pin him down the bed

Make Ike pity us abeg sad

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:06am On Aug 20, 2023
It's either these housemates are the most unruly bunch ever OR this is just the weakest big brother ever, he is losing control of the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2023
But Kidd only called Pere. Ike and Ccee followed Pere cos they were together. I hate the fact that Kidd was trying to explain himself this night. Like trying to remove yourself from the whole situation.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Posterity will be kind to Chochocho my love
Her heart is good

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I would like Ebuka to call out Pere for saying Biggie doctored the clip to set him up......
Try rest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Doyin should stop this crap IIebaye does not need Pere around her.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2023
Twoclans:

Wail ontop 1% . cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is still on your screen, deal with it lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2023
Eeghe:
Posterity will be kind to chochocho my love
Her heart is good

You mean dehydrated panla?🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:09am On Aug 20, 2023
aroundnaija:

You mean dehydrated panla?🤔

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:09am On Aug 20, 2023
Eeghe:
Mrs Akpofure is inside the duvet with Venita chim…he is just there, only getting up to stash food like a rabbit…leaving Venita to be the active partner. Sub things
Chim
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:10am On Aug 20, 2023
eleshin:
But Kidd only called Pere. Ike and Ccee followed Pere cos they were together. I hate the fact that Kidd was trying to explain himself this night. Like trying to remove yourself from the whole situation.

Kidd was instrumental to what is going on now, there was no reason for Ike and Pere to be parr of his convo with Doyin.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:10am On Aug 20, 2023
Amillionnn:
Pere Dey lie for big brother head

I thought he initially said he does not give a ffk

He said what he said

Now he is lying to Doyin. Doyinnnn

What a general indeed

So glad I moved on from this guy.
Bye gee

We don't need people like you over here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin should stop this crap IIebaye does not need Pere around her.....
Ilebaye is tired of the whole issue. Doyin is just doing this for highlight. Same Doyin that was cursing out Venita last night was apologising to Kiddwaya tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Why are these guys sucking up to Doyin? I don't get it. Doyin will milk this shit all month

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Ike has not slept oooo. My chest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.