Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1601573 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
LastGiantAlive:
Stopping WHITEMONEY from winning the show is impossible

ODOGWU WHITEMONEY = 120 MILLION cool

For where? As it stands, na woman go win this season and it’s between Ilebaye and Ceece.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Altrarecords:

Dude stop

Everything doyin said about ilebaye is 100% true

I don't like doyin but cmon.. ilebaye has been a TERRIBLE friend to doyin

Ilebaye even values the feelings of other people at the expense of doyin who she calls a friend

With friends like that who needs enemies?

Doyin said that she wanted to say something to Ilebaye but Ilebaye told her to shut up. Good for her! Shey she's always forming defender for the uncouth girl. She has not seen anything yet.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Altrarecords:
I know you guys hate doyin but if you guys can't see that ilebaye is actually a very terrible friend regardless then you all have questionable Morales

Put yourself in doyin shoes first, if you keep going out for your friend and even fighting their battles but anytime you need them, they are not there for you... how would you feel?

Omo make Una dey talk true

You all keep painting ilebaye a Saint and doyin the devil, that's absurd

A friend like doyin is still a million times better than a friend like ilebaye who wouldn't even move a muscle in your defence when you need them
Is her destiny tied to Illebaye that she can’t end the friendship?
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
All these blonde wigs are annoying me,
From doyin to Alex to Tolani

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Giel:
Doyin gets a lot of camera time Sha sad
Biggy is feeding her to the wolves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa and he tried to pin it on Alex.

What a shameful act.

garfield1:

Pere stole his stew foolishly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
This people are goat.....they can never learn.

15min to live eviction and they are still dressing up.

Some never even dress.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
JuicyStar:

For where? As it stands, na woman go win this season and it’s between Ilebaye and Ceece.
Adekunle even has a better chance than WM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Threebear:
As we await for the arrival of new housemates later on today rumoured to be : Kim Oprah, Omoshola, Khalid, Lucy Edet ....

Here are your top 8 this week in a particular order :
Ilebaye
Adekunle
CeeC
Whitemoney
Frodd
Angel
Pére
Venita

😁

I'll come back here after 9pm , you better give me my accolades this time 😁

And here are you bottomites in no particular order :
Soma
Neo
Kiddwaya
Ike
Seyi
Tolani Baj
mr woman, big time fraudster. U have changed tactics since we got a new source DaisyMellow. U crawl through her posts, screenshot and post her previous comments, that do not relate to bbnaija. U curse and abuse her unashamedly because she spoke out that u are a fraudster. U see big brother show as business, make wake guesswotks and collect money from unsuspecting people claiming influencer and having a source.
"In no particular order" and pack 6 names and put in bottom 3 or 4, wishing any 3 or 4 of the 6 will be bottom and u will come back and start talking more nonsense. Have some shame.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Did ilebaye force doyin to do anything for her??

If she can't be selfless about what she doing for ilebaye then she is free to Bleep off.

Doyin always expect too much........she did same with Allyson last year.

She is always demanding and having expectations of everyone excluding herself.

So she thinks she and ilebaye are strong enough to take on venita and co ?? Ilebaye is more wiser than her.

No be very battle person dey face.....some you just have to japa.

That's my problem with some of you.

Friendship is loyalty and companionship.

What's the point of friendship if I'm loyal tou and provide companionship while you do not return the energy.

My friend doesnt need to ask for my help when they're in need, I should offer it.

It's an unspoken rule.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chai you’re really dealing with them.

Finish them off.

Who does not stash stuff in that house? Tolani stashes minimie. Kidd stashes alcohol.

Mercy stashes meat. But na Kunle own dem go see.

garfield1:

Okpolo eyed doyin stashes minimie
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Another angle of this ilebaye doesn't stand up for me or defend me or is a true friend to me like I am to her pity story Doyin is trying to tell us grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Some never even dress.
Like it's becoming irritating.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LastGiantAlive: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
WHITEMONEY GENG is not anybody's mate

Unless it's no longer by votes

Anyone who wants 120 Million should meet us at the polls

The money is still WHITE

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
a4turitoroman:

I don't even understand them again
Daniella, Chomzy, Saskay are the ones I know. They behaved way better than 'Baddie'. Daniella was a finalist last season.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Threebear:
As we await for the arrival of new housemates later on today rumoured to be : Kim Oprah, Omoshola, Khalid, Lucy Edet ....

Here are your top 8 this week in a particular order :
Ilebaye
Adekunle
CeeC
Whitemoney
Frodd
Angel
Pére
Venita

😁

I'll come back here after 9pm , you better give me my accolades this time 😁

And here are you bottomites in no particular order :
Soma
Neo
Kiddwaya
Ike
Seyi
Tolani Baj

I love how you said top 8 in a particular order but bottomites in no particular order because you know we will get bottomites poll and your guess work will be exposed. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Giel:
Another angle of this ilebaye doesn't stand up for me or defend me or is a true friend to me like I am to her pity story Doyin is trying to tell us grin
Doyin is now frustrated because Illebaye’s fully woke!grin
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sanqa:

Biggy is feeding her to the wolves

On one hand she's feeding herself
For some reason she thinks she can manipulate the world

On the other hand. You're right, because if mercy fuxks up big brother hides it but broadcast others
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
To our panel of predictors and punters, we're still waiting for the list of Housemates to be evicted.

And yes, in a given order

The useless list of 6 housemates in no given order we are seeing can easily be conjured by any viewer.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Some never even dress.

Dem see Big Brother finish this season. Rude and Silly HMS.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ebuka please don't give this housemates attention,just go in and evict.

If you don't have anything else kindly bore us with missvic.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
observanc1:
mr woman, big time fraudster. U have changed tactics since we got a new source DaisyMellow. U crawl through her posts, screenshot and post her previous comments, that do not relate to bbnaija. U curse and abuse her unashamedly because she spoke out that u are a fraudster. U see big brother show as business, make wake guesswotks and collect money from unsuspecting people claiming influencer and having a source.
"In no particular order" and pack 6 names and put in bottom 3 or 4, wishing any 3 or 4 of the 6 will be bottom and u will come back and start talking more nonsense. Have some shame.
Lol The guy is a fraud, only the newbies here will believe his guess work
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Altrarecords:
I know you guys hate doyin but if you guys can't see that ilebaye is actually a very terrible friend regardless then you all have questionable Morales

Put yourself in doyin shoes first, if you keep going out for your friend and even fighting their battles but anytime you need them, they are not there for you... how would you feel?

Omo make Una dey talk true

You all keep painting ilebaye a Saint and doyin the devil, that's absurd

A friend like doyin is still a million times better than a friend like ilebaye who wouldn't even move a muscle in your defence when you need them
To be honest Doyin too has a twisted sense of friendship. How do you go to a show, assume serious friendship in week 1 with someone you don't know, you were not even in the same house and expect complete loyalty from that person? How can she expect Ilebaye to trust her completely when she is not sure if she is playing a game too? Kidd gave her good advice, she must play her game and let Ilebaye play her's.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LastGiantAlive: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
JuicyStar:

I agree with you my brother

Not just any woman but beautiful, sexy and intelligent woman

Her name is:

Miss ODOGWU WHITEMONEY

The sexiest woman in Africa kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Twoclans:
Ebuka please don't give this housemates attention,just go in and evict.

If you don't have anything else kindly bore us with missvic.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Daniella, Chomzy, Saskay are the ones I know. They behaved way better than 'Baddie'. Daniella was a finalist last season.
Would good behaviour have gotten her the kind of fans and attention she’s currently getting against these guys? She stood little or no chance against these set of ex housemates because she didn’t last more than two weeks during her set, which makes her have lesser fans compared to others. I could remember stating on the first day of the show that she wouldn’t survive long unless she does something out of the ordinary. Here we are today, she is the talk of the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Viewers complained that WhiteMoney gamed us all 2 years ago.

But, Ilebayes game is on a whole grand level, elitist if I may call it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LastGiantAlive: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY 💰💰💰💰💰

ODOGWU IS A BIG NAME

UNSTOPPABLE 😎

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sanqa:

To be honest Doyin too has a twisted sense of friendship. How do you go to a show, assume serious friendship in week 1 with someone you don't know, you were not even in the same house and expect complete loyalty from that person? How can she expect Ilebaye to trust her completely when she is not sure if she is playing a game too? Kidd gave her good advice, she must play her game and let Ilebaye play her's.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Adekunle and Ilebaye you re safe, nothing must come btw my level up guys...Ade-doyin-ilebayee
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
This low budget intro is so offensive to my eyes and for an allstar show for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ebuka: Tonight show packed with surprises.

We gather dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.