Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,723 members, 7,879,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1564297 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:
Tolani is the most confused lady in that house.

She doesn't want a relationship but she doesn't want another lady to enter her territory with Neo. What a confused dõlt. You can't say no to exclusivity and still want exclusivity. That's grade A foolishness. Stop lying to yourself and own up that you want a relationship. Mumu.

She doesn't want Vee to be justified now and Vee is already justified, Tolanibaj is just trying be "cautious" because they are TV......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
safarigirl:

She and Cross know from outside. Play Management children

Wow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
safarigirl:
"I didn't say I want a relationship. I just want him to make sure people don't get into my territory."

TolaniBaj how can you have a territory when you are not in a relationship? If you are not in a committed relationship, that man is open territory. You don't have any claim on him

Is this girl mad? Really, Vee just saved her so she can continue to embarass herself. Sweet, sweet vindication

The girl is an insecure and confused shediot.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
This Neo and Tolani gist just killed a good evening’s show angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Whitesnow01:
You see Omashola happy expression to be called despite he’s not participating to win? Yet y’all underrate the show, some even alleged their favorite is bigger than the show.

Make una dey play ! grin

Lol, I swr Omashola sha,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geezeem:

Very confusing!

Just a very foolish babe, na why confusion wan wound her.

Everytime she opens her mouth, she contradicts herself. I can't wait for her to come out, just so she realises how utterly foolish she made herself look in that house. How can your entire highlights just be you fighting over man? What did you do in that house aside monitoring Vee's leftover?

A very silly babe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tolani dey lie, CeeC never said Neo wanted her in any shape or form. Neo is also using style to clear her that they are just friends and nothing more

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Threebear:

Such a long read that makes absolutely no sense
That meme though.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tolani it's gutter to fight over a man
Especially for an undercover relationship.
But the person you were fighting with loves to fight over men too.
So for only this instance. This useless fight is allowed.

It seems like this fight was a draw
Ceec has finished lamenting over what Tolani said to her
Now Tolani is lamenting over what ceec said to her.
Similar to pere and Adekunle. Tolani and Ceec it's a draw. Next fight ladies.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Neo is showing more care today to Tolani because I feel threaten by Prince presence.

Neo can't stop the inevitable, because old flame will always reignite.

Biggie know exactly what he's doing by sparing Tolani and evicting Kidd.

Also bringing Kim to the show is most ikely because of Adekunle.

The just want to spice things up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
safarigirl:

How are they too close?

They share same gym instructor.

They train together.......like kim just went to sit with Adekunle at the kitchen while he is cooking.

From what they are both saying..........he knows her more than venita.

Venita is a jealous type.......how will Adekunle balance things between a friend and a more than a friend
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Can we give these two people ship name abeg... I don tire
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
So Ceec told Tolani that the man Tolani is running after, wants her shocked
The girl every man wants

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

I swear, shame dey catch me for her self
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

Very confused shediot

That she thinks every girl in that house is seriously into Neo sef is ridiculous enough. So, any girl that smiles at him, she wants to cut wings off, for man that you claim you're not in a relationship with.

Please, this thing she is trying to do, she should go and ask Cross and Angel how to do it well. She's such an annoying Arrow.

She keeps using this, "my territory" line and it irritates my soul.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seeing Kim and Venita together and I can say without a shadow of doubt that Venita is way more beautiful than Kim Oprah.

The only reason you people won't acknowledge it is because you have a bias against light skinned people.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Avedonn:
I don't understand Adekunle and Kim o..

I hope he's not trying to betray Venita that has been with him through thick and thin.

I don’t understand..
Did she cross seven seas and seven rivers for Adekunle..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Can T baj and Neo pls Bleep off my screen.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

They train together.......like kim just went to sit with Adekunle at the kitchen while he is cooking.

Venita is a jealous type.......how will Adekunle balance things between a friend and a more than a friend
What I know is that if Adekunle has a gym instructor, he needs to find a new one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don’t understand how you say you don’t want relationship with someone but in the same space you’re telling the person to set boundaries.

Besides Tolani! Did you have to lie?

Cee c never mentioned that Neo wants her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Threebear:
Seeing Kim and Venita together and I can say without a shadow of doubt that Venita is way more beautiful than Kim Oprah.

The only reason you people won't acknowledge it is because you have a bias against light skinned people.

Exactly…
Venita is very beautiful o and she’s even older than Kim..I’ll pick Venita over Kim..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

She shares things with other guys too in that house. Of course he will know her more than Venita, he just met Venita inside that house.

Adekunle cannot move to Kim, he is smarter than that. Even Kim no go move to am, na just friends normal. Kim doesn't play like that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sanqa:

What I know is that if Adekunle has a gym instructor, he needs to find a new one
He said he's lazy towards it, so, no be say the gym instructor no dey try, but you cannot force an adult to do what they don't want to
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She doesn't want Vee to be justified now and Vee is already justified, Tolanibaj is just trying be "cautious" because they are TV......

By kissing Neo, that stage has been crossed already. She's stupid because she is waiting for Neo to ask her out and declare her his GF but she doesn't have the morale to tell Neo to ask her out or define their situationship.

Las las, she's nothing but a play thing for Neo and Neo would move on after the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Threebear:

Rest!

Kim is all time finest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Avedonn:
Neo is showing more care today to Tolani because I feel threaten by Prince presence.

Neo can't stop the inevitable, because old flame will always reignite.

Biggie know exactly what he's doing by sparing Tolani and evicting Kidd.

Also bringing Kim to the show is most ikely because of Adekunle.

The just want to spice things up.

And then he brought Omashola for Doyin and Lucy for Otamiemie abi? 😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tolani dey prepare for fight against Cynthia like it was world war 2

Now she don fight and collect ....

She still dey analyze while Ceec don move on .

Ceelegend for a reason.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
ChristoBam:

People abusing Soma for seeking relationship advice from a 22 years old 'virgin' are not looking down on Ilebaye Sha.

A 30 year old man is supposed to be more experienced than a 22 years old lady na in certain things. Especially someone as exposed as Soma.

Is Soma 30? I tot he was like 24 or 25
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

By kissing Neo, that stage has been crossed already. She's stupid because she is waiting for Neo to ask her out and declare her his GF but she doesn't have the morale to tell Neo to ask her out or define their situationship.

Las las, she's nothing but a play thing for Neo and Neo would move on after the house.

That was how she was fighting Wathoni over Prince in their season, now she is doing the same thing with Neo 3 years later......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hazardfan1:

Is Soma 30? I tot he was like 24 or 25

31 actually...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Beorn:

You're not getting me. It doesn't matter whether it's "CeeC & co" as he said or other ladies, it's just inhumane to tell ladies to go and marry when you know it's not easy for them as they are not men and don't do the proposing.

A 67-year-old man can divorce this week and get married next month. A lady of 28 years can divorce this week and not get married in the next 10 years. Men do the proposing not the other way round so it's unfair to make it look like a woman wants to get married but chose to stay single.

Getting married easily favours men.

Nice!
You are such a gentleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
safarigirl:

She shares things with other guys too in that house. Of course he will know her more than Venita, he just met Venita inside that house.

Adekunle cannot move to Kim, he is smarter than that. Even Kim no go move to am, na just friends normal. Kim doesn't play like that.

Better oooo.

I pray so

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.