Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1564185 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

What will you have me do? I can't stand venita

Focus on Ade and act as though Venita doesn’t exist. Don’t give life to negative narrative, it is counterproductive

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
omotolly22:
In whitemoney mind now ,he was happy as kidd left so that he would resume his kitchen and barbecue business

Few minutes later Lucy came in to shock him, am sure they would have issue before of this .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
White just dey think about him life everytime, like why I come this season😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

See adekunle shipping is not the problem but the manner he is doing it.how can he allow her to overwhelm him? He is now like a boy boy,a footstool,a mugu to her
LMAO,so person fit see the clear picture from the Aunty kuku camp

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

See adekunle shipping is not the problem but the manner he is doing it.how can he allow her to overwhelm him? He is now like a boy boy,a footstool,a mugu to her
I don't get you. You are not in the house with him and you will not be able to get the full picture.
I don't understand where you get those piece.of information from.
It is also funny that you expect an adult to behave in a certain way concerning a romantic relationship or how they should behave in situation like this.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
omotolly22:
In whitemoney mind now ,he was happy as kidd left so that he would resume his kitchen and barbecue business

Few minutes later Lucy came in to shock him, am sure they would have issue because of this .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Alphagan:

Focus on Ade and act as though Venita doesn’t exist. Don’t give life to negative narrative, it is counterproductive
It is not narrative,he is saying it as it is picture clear.

Those are people wey no dey allow fandom becloud their judgement

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jen96:
In all these, my own r the ppl voting soma despite his mental health m

Omo I dey this table o, I just want make the idiot go far small this season and I believe we don already try for him. Anything wey wan happen now make e happen 🚶🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
How is he a mugu... the same person Frodd n Mercy said he is the one calling the shot...How is venita overwhelming Ade...
garfield1:

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Alphagan:

How can I when they sleep together and she's always hovering around him? It is like seeing your favourite delicacy beside dirt
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
WM right now

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

How can I when they sleep together and she's always hovering around him? It is like seeing your favourite delicacy beside dirt

See description. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
lokoloko84:
I don't get you. You are not in the house with him and you will not be able to get the full picture.
It is also funny that you expect an adult to behave in a certain way concerning a romantic relationship or how they should behave in situation like this.

why is he acting like he's just finding out Adekunle has been sleeping on Venita's bed. I mean when they fought, we all saw him moved out. Why the outrage today, I am tired of this dumb agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
hayzed19:
How is he a mugu... the same person Frodd n Mercy said he is the one calling the shot...How is venita overwhelming Ade...

Oga,from what we are watching,she is in control.he is always the one cooking,always trying to please her.was it not him that just asked her permit before giving shola his bed?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
bentenny:

They are guests aka riders!
They will participate in every task or wager including dancing but cannot be voted for or evicted!
Example chizzy and racheal in BBN level up!
is it not same station ww r watchn? Where dd u see ur info
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Alphagan:

Leave him or her to continue to say the same thing creating a narrative which will lead to solidification of unnecessary hatered from other camps.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
I’m starting to believe and this is based on WM’s diary session today that he may have had an agreement with the franchise to promote his music or some of his other businesses but he is not getting the opportunity to.

Like only one Dj has played his song so he is wondering what’s up. Also I think he has realized that he can’t win this bb naija so he is just like zoned out.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
lokoloko84:

We have a standard African way of romantic shipping where the man calls the shots.in this case,he is the wife in the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,from what we are watching,she is in control.he is always the one cooking,always trying to please her.was it not him that just asked her permit before giving shola his bed?
Omo which can stan be this undecided Na today Adekunle dey cook for the house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Alex, you don join Tolani Whatsapp group. Abeg allow Prince to breathe. CeeC, try snatch Prince from Alex, I want to see something.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

We have a standard African way of romantic shipping where the man calls the shots.in this case,he is the wife in the relationship
You want him to be a bully.
This talk of him being a "wife" in his relationship is becoming a narrative which some of his fans are even fueling further.
Okay!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

oga rest. They are not married yet. Which one is African way. Rest!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ike is obsessed with mercy at this point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmmm Ceec and Alex r talking
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amillionnn:
I’m starting to believe and this is based on WM’s diary session today that he may have had an agreement with the franchise to promote his music or some of his other businesses but he is not getting the opportunity to.

Like only one Dj has played his song so he is wondering what’s up. Also I think he has realized that he can’t win this bb naija so he is just like zoned out.

I believe he has already figured that a female is winning this season cos this kind mood everytime no just follow😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amillionnn:

I feel the same way too... his coming back was for exposure for his music craft but it seems biggie is running him street. “I remembered Phyna’s insinuation during that reunion about a promise MC made with her but PROBABLY didn’t fulfill”

I feel for WM though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
ItisHi:
oga rest. They are not married yet. Which one is African way. Rest!

It is killing his game.ade game is to be bubbly,lively,being friendly with everyone and not being tied to one person thereby isolating himself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
omotolly22:

Few minutes later Lucy came in to shock him, am sure they would have issue before of this .

Lucy will still go at the appropriate time and WHITEMONEY will have the kitchen back

Which other kitchener is Biggie bringing to compete with ODOGWU after she's eliminated

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
lokoloko84:
You want him to be a bully.
This talk of him being a "wife" in his relationship is becoming a narrative which some of his fans are even fueling further.
Okay!

Bully who? Both of them should do things together and not him slaving himself away for an expired witch
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
I was scared for Seyi, voted for the first time this season and it’s refreshing that the little we all did gave him a fighting chance. I’m happy he survived what I had assumed an inevitable eviction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
With the way things are, white money might take voluntary exit. He looks so out of place

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
garfield1:

It is killing his game.ade game is to be bubbly,lively,being friendly with everyone and not being tied to one person thereby isolating himself
same Adekunle not lively again. Omo shocked. I was arguing with Twitter watcher I see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.