Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1564164 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bonzoker(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Your 2nd W,for the night!!👍👏
Threebear:
Seeing Kim and Venita together and I can say without a shadow of doubt that Venita is way more beautiful than Kim Oprah.

The only reason you people won't acknowledge it is because you have a bias against light skinned people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
I want Oba Waya or Venita to scatter that Top5 list lol cheesy but nobody touches Ade Sha😊
Like Rawsex predicted, your Oba waya scattered the bottom 5.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2023
Setaleonoz:

Keep quiet u sycophant.. u are not making any sense

What the hell is this sodomy you typed? Is this supposed to be a coherent comeback diss? Do you think being flagrantly stupid is a flex?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Prince and Neo two very dry personalities no difference!!! I still maintain tochi or Praise will make a way better guest!
una 2 complain

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross and whitemoney already advised him to give her some space and he refused!
He will cry oceans this week. Angel is eying Prince and it will be to much for him to endure. It leads to crybaby fighting Prince, earning a strike or two. If I was Mercy, I would have use his obsession as an opportunity to gain a loyal dog. Having Angel her girl to indulge him in return for his loyalty and automatic pardon for any person of her choice. Soma is a favourite pawn of every strategist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!!
Just watch and see grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sometimes vawulence is not the best thing to do.Look at how Modella is benefiting from Beauty’s benevolence and connections and she’s now looking like a Cinderella?grin
Imagine if she had gone after ashawo Groovy
Well, good for her. She saw things from the big picture. It pained Biggie when she failed to scatter ships.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2023
UncannyGenius:
He will cry oceans this week. Angel is eying Prince and it will be to much for him to endure. It leads to crybaby fighting Prince, earning a strike or two. If I was Mercy, I would have use his obsession as an opportunity to gain a loyal dog. Having Angel her girl to indulge him in return for his loyalty and automatic pardon for any person of her choice. Soma is a favourite pawn of every strategist.

Soma is a half man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sometimes vawulence is not the best thing to do.Look at how Modella is benefiting from Beauty’s benevolence and connections and she’s now looking like a Cinderella?grin
Imagine if she had gone after ashawo Groovy

Infact I will rate modella as one of the most beautiful in big brother.

Kim Oprah and Nengi 1st tier in beauty rating

Second tier in beauty rating goes to Modella, Erica, Ahneeka and Venita.

Third tier goes to bella, chomzy and beauty

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2023
mayor1814:

Infact I will rate modella as one of the most beautiful in big brother.

Kim Oprah and Nengi Erica 1st tier in beauty rating

Second tier in beauty rating goes to Modella, Erica, Ahneeka and Venita.

Third tier goes to bella, Nengi chomzy and beauty

I just corrected your script

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Soma is a half man
Mercy dey dull, If she was a natural politician, she would have realise that if she gives him Angel, controlling when he could access her (Angel). Abobi will be a loyal pawn of her faction. If Soma happens to become the HOH, She will be part of the Cabal controlling the House for that week. he will pick her, Frodd, Angel and Whitemoney as BFFs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Mercy fit don clock say Ilebaye strong from wetin Prince talk.
I call Mercy a gamer, I will call her a smart gamer if she gets her clique to pardon Ilebaye this night.

Pardoning Ilebaye sef won't work. What they need to do is to deny her any highlights. She insults them, they should smile and walk away. She tries going for the boys, their women should quietly advise the men to reject her and deny her gisting time.

All the new housemates agree she's not a deserving winner and it's probably why Prince is giving them hints. Seyi being the intellectual arrogant slowpoke he is wont hear word sha.

Ilebaye has against all logic gamed many of the viewers despite openly claiming to be using a Tacha script which isn't even true. She simply repeated everything she did in Lockdown (flirting with Bryann, Groovy, Kess and Dotun while provoking Beauty, Bryann and Chichi) which sent her home because she was in her age bracket and bullying talk didn't fly. At this stage Nigerian viewers simply don't care anymore about who's more entertaining - they simply want to make a statement.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2023
Titaniumental:

Abeg abeg

Kim Oprah was asking Pere what others have already told her about Pere & Baye's issue. And it obvious, is Whitemoney and Cross that told her, hence Pere's explanation to Kim. Omo both outside & inside re working overtime on Pere's head. A winner Tru n tru

https://twitter.com/i/status/1693446327764386057
Mumu cross wants to paint Pere black to Kim so she can stay away from pere and be with(cross)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Twoclans:
Geezeem ohhhhhh angel said your boy Ike is always fighting principalities when he is sleeping,he screams about evils and has full conversation while in his sleep.

They are looking for froods anointing oil to use on him,so that maybe he can sleep better tonight.

Ike is not only hyperactive when he is awake ,same thing when he is sleeping.
This means he is sensitive in the spirit
Some housemates have reported some paranormal activities in that house this season and other seasons

In fact, I heard Alex say some scary stuff days ago

I hope it's not Kogi people dealing with my boy sha (ilebaye's case). I don't remember Ike having nightmares during his first outing.

No wonder Mercy came with Bible this time

sad

God please Protect Ike Onyema for me. 🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Lol, what's this😂

My friend used sledge hammer to kill an ant

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2023
PegasusSolid:

What the hell is this sodomy you typed? Is this supposed to be a coherent comeback diss? Do you think being flagrantly stupid is a flex?

Enjoy ur gotv smallie package
This will be the last reply u will get from me
Dick head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Venita is just not good for ade.it is disgusting

In trying to be "objective" you are turning yourself to an opponent of Deks.

A "fan" is not a high court Judge whose objectivity has to be 100%.

In life, you protect whatever you are closely affiliated with be it your family, your job, your club etc.

You will find imperfections in all these areas but shouldn't in the name of being objective unduly expose your family or your job's yansh to haters outside.

I'm sure you likely support Tinubu. Do you actively proclaim his shortcomings everywhere under the guise of being objective? Or you think Obi doesnt have weaknesses?

Loyalty is the watchword of a fan. Stop commenting like an hater. Focus on Ade's positives and belt them out like a praise singer!

Caveat: Loyalty should become secondary only where a legal or moral line has been crossed.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I pray not please.

Baye tribe needs to keep voting and keep the momentum.
May Seyi and Frodd not agree to pardon her.
i pray so tooo .....several sources said Ilebaye topped with a wide margin last week ....i no believe though but i hope dey 4get her name during pardon me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Now I understand why these housemates are calling Illebaye rude and disrespectful!
They are absolutely correct!!
Illebaye will give you gbas gbos and maintain her innocence…no evidence and you go shalaye taya!
Lmao!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Lucy- Where’s your own wardrobe?

Tolani- Mine is here but I want to move

Ilebaye- Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah 💃

This happened last night between her and Tolani who has been poking and making snide comments about her.
https://twitter.com/metronaija/status/1693507781481976110?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
Dat gurl na case i swear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2023
lokoloko84:
People like him don't know they are pissing some potential voters off with such irritating comments.
Constantly, saying such will turn out to be a narrative which will be believed even if false.

Adekunle is the one hurting his game and brand, not viewers who are using their money to vote for him even when his game is wack

How do you move in with a babe, take permission for everything from her and spoon away when others are entertaining us?

To add insult upon injury, while others were dressing up on Saturday for party he was messing around... gazing at her through the mirror and smiling foolishly, little wonder he was the only guy locked out of the party

Some of his fans will not be happy with these, they are entitled to vent pls

A lot of you capping crap this season were the same set of people that said shipping is not content last year

You mocked other contenders that were shipping cos Adekunle couldn't land a babe. You insisted he was doing well on his own and said you preferred Taskunle to lover boy

.... except that you didn't anticipate that All stars game will come soooner and you all would be made to swallow your words

Enjoy your madam in peace lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Pardoning Ilebaye sef won't work. What they need to do is to deny her any highlights. She insults them, they should smile and walk away. She tries going for the boys, their women should quietly advise the men to reject her and deny her gisting time.

All the new housemates agree she's not a deserving winner and it's probably why Prince is giving them hints. Seyi being the intellectual arrogant slowpoke he is wont gear word sha.

Ilebaye has against all logic gamed many of the viewers despite openly claiming to be using a Tacha script which isn't even true. She simply repeated everything she did in Lockdown (flirting with Bryann, Groovy, Kess and Dotun while provoking Beauty, Bryann and Chichi) which sent her home because she waa in her age bracket and bullying talk didn't fly. At this stage Nigerian viewers simply don't care anymore about who's more entertaining - they simply want to make a statement.
Una go dey yarn wetin una like ...How did d new hm imply dat she isnt a deserving winner...?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Adekunle is the one hurting his game and brand, not viewers who are using their money to vote for him even when his game is wack

How do you move in with a babe, take permission for everything from her and spoon away when others are entertaining us?

To add insult upon injury, while others were dressing up on Saturday for party he was messing around... gazing at her through the mirror and smiling foolishly, little wonder he was the only guy locked out of the party

Some of his fans will not be happy with these, they are entitled to vent pls

A lot of you capping crap this season were the same set of people that said shipping is not content last year

You mocked other contenders that were shipping cos Adekunle couldn't land a babe. You insisted he was doing well on his own and said you preferred Taskunle to lover boy

.... except that you didn't anticipate that All stars game will come soooner and you all would be made to swallow your words

Enjoy your madam in peace lipsrsealed
All the crap you put up there are not reasonable to me except you are trying to catch a cruise or simply trying to have something to latch on against him.
Have a nice day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
EmmyCC:

Like Rawsex predicted, your Oba waya scattered the bottom 5.
Well u and ur alternate predicted nothing cos WDG Queen Mother decided to pull her son out of the toxicity cos he was never bottom 3 tongue tongue if u were observant u will decode seyi's spot was given to him with the name spelt in a hurry and wrongly that yesterday🤷

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Geezeem:

This means he is sensitive in the spirit
Some housemates have reported some paranormal activities in that house this season and other seasons

In fact, I heard Alex say some scary stuff days ago

I hope it's not Kogi people dealing with my boy sha (ilebaye's case). I don't remember Ike having nightmares during his first outing.

No wonder Mercy came with Bible this time

sad

God please Protect Ike Onyema for me. 🙏
Someone spoke about cowries too.

God protect Ike o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2023
EmmyCC:

Someone spoke about cowries too.

God protect Ike o.
who came with cowries?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
Obviously the show ratings has dropped since last night Oba Waya leftundecided If not for My Deks and his woman nothing to watch again lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
dominique:

Mercy lies a lot sha. It was Gedoni that knelt down and thanked God when evicted and it had nothing to do with Venita.

Venita was involved in a triangle with Gedoni and Khaffi

They were dragging the guy vam vam vam!

He was very happy to run away from the pressure

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Well u and ur alternate predicted nothing cos WDG Queen Mother decided to pull her son out of the toxicity cos he was never bottom 3 tongue tongue if u were observant u will decode seyi's spot was given to him with the name spelt in a hurry and wrongly that yesterday🤷
Rawsex is not my alternate Sha.
But that's by the way. The issue is did Oba Waya Scatter bottom 5 or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2023
ThierryJay:

In trying to be "objective" you are turning yourself to an opponent of Deks.

A "fan" is not a high court Judge whose objectivity has to be 100%.

In life, you protect whatever you are closely affiliated with be it your family, your job, your club etc.

You will find imperfections in all these areas but shouldn't in the name of being objective unduly expose your family or your job's yansh to haters outside.

I'm sure you likely support Tinubu. Do you actively proclaim his shortcomings everywhere under the guise of being objective? Or you think Obi doesnt have weaknesses?

Loyalty is the watchword of a fan. Stop commenting like an hater. Focus on Ade's positives and belt them out like a praise singer!

Omashola is wearing skirt
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2023
EmmyCC:

Rawsex is not my alternate Sha.
But that's by the way. The issue is did Oba Waya Scatter bottom 5 or not?
The issue is that u are a Mumu tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2023
scondy:

Can u quietly unstan and move to someone else...cos this sudden attack on Ade no be am...if any body 's head is in the game 200% ...it is ade...he has perfectly mastered the art of a poker face...u think he is clueless while his has things figured out....he is 100% in control of what he is doing...and trust me ...he isn't fully into venita like that

Damage control oooo
We watch!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.