Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1592773 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amillionnn:
Let PDG get it into their skulls. They are not in charge of PMP

They would still be in charge if Venita and seyi nominated angel

So Pepperdem betrayed themselves
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
thatigboman:
she said it from day 1 that she is a 1 man mopol. Why should she be pardoning them when the don't pardon her?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
ColdHunter:

What's Mercy's business with the perpetual victim?

Na Mercu carry am come house?
Chai.
Omo, Prince made mention of a certain housemate strong outside. Whitemoney and Mercy were already talking about Baye getting fans and all. She even seemed to understand what Prince was saying about arising for a housemate.

I expected Mercy to get her group to pardon the said victim so that the momentum Ilebaye is getting would not increase if she is not available for eviction.
You are not new to Big Brother streets so you should know that constant nominations make housemates stronger particularly when they keep surviving it. That is what I expected Mercy to calculate.

That is my point it's not everytime about your imaginary "perpetual victim" narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:

Ok boss you are the first to quote me.

Let’s hope dstv app go gree send me otp because I tried it before.
I think they said it was on a Friday and voting was closed..

Voting closes on Thursday.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
davodyguy:

Will Adekunle leave Venita to sleep alone?

If that happens, their relationship go collapse

Let it collapse
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
carammel:

You don’t worry, there is no patriarchy sympathisers as worse as Nigerian women.
We are confused and don’t even know what we want.

A woman would want her husband to be caring and do house chores and all that but will lash at another woman trying to get same treatment from her own brothers or her son who is husband to the other woman.

Angel is an acclaimed feminist who depends on men for survival, her type are all over twitter

See ehn .I just weak
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
PatientVulture:
Later , women will be crying about how men can be too controlling and misogynistic . What exactly has Adekunle done to Angel to deserve that type of insult ? Is it a crime to be close and loyal to a lady who also has your back ?

Leave her, let her wail, she will wail till she will leave the house a d discovered that the house boy is their king 🤴....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
LoL, why is ilebaye saying cross is wicked?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
aroundnaija:
Soma baby HOH😊..

Free voting week for me😌
Dear formal teamie,vote Adekunle pls bro .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Is Illebaye a Nigerian? This her accent no be naija at all. Where's she actually from?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
77up:
God forbid
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
These ads are annoyingly frequent. It’s so annoying that I won’t patronize any
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
CeeC telling Pere she did the opposite meaning she didn't vote for any of the 2 campaigners.....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
ItisHi:
Angel cry blood. You didn't pardon someone last week but expects the person to pardon you this week. Hahaha. E pain am cheesy

First to do no dey pain, nah second to do dey pain...

She dey smoke Igbo in wike's voice 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
ColdHunter:

What's Mercys business with the perpetual victim?

Na Mercu carry am come house?

I wonder o 😂

If to say she do am dem go say another thing 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by princesszizi: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ikegang, we go harder this week. Our boy has been single-handedly carrying this show on his back, giving us content back to back. They refused to pick him as a BFF and they refused to nominate him for PMP. We are all he has and the best we can do for him is vote like we have never voted before. Let's appreciate and show Ike some love with our votes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
mattgoners:
Its a blessing in disguise ...
We need to turn our arisers to fans
Exactly.
I am happy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
So Cee C got the memo but decided to Bleep cross up.

She saying I don't give a Bleep.

She just pained cross is giving too much attention to kim..

Nah jealousy be ds one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Opemipo011:
I like as the PMP end in a tie.. make pepper dem geng no dey feel say na dem dey run d house as per pmp

Na dem still dey run am

Na Venita and seyi ( two Pepperdem) fvck up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Funny thing is that Venita needs the pardon me more than Adekunle. She will realise this on stage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

How you take get the strength Only you IIebaye, Adekunle and Doyin, you get power o......cheesy grin cheesy

😁😁Yes ooo, level up housemates to the worldddddd
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bayetribe, una strong😀, why now disturbing yourselves over pardon me ?
Mercy says she is not threatened by small rat , she is playing her own game, allow her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Altrarecords:

And if the other sides call in Ceec and Baye?

Alex is unstable aswell,she can't switch anytime, it's a mamba thing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chuksy12(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Baye tribe we go harder

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
thatigboman:
she say "28 year old boy toy" she said twice for emphasis

She said cuz she knows the camera was focused on her.. see her eye movement as she dey talk..
Little winch thay angel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
77up:

Or seyi🧐🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chuksy12:
Baye tribe we go harder
Yes o.
Vote the Gen Z baddie Ilebaye.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Altrarecords:

Seyi doesn't like Angel so he will never agree to pardon her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
princesszizi:
Ikegang, we go harder this week. Our boy has been single-handedly carrying this show on his back, giving us content back to back. They refused to pick him as a BFF and they refused to nominate him for PMP. We are all he has and the best we can do for him is vote like we have never voted before. Let's appreciate and show Ike some love with our votes.
I'll be splitting my votes between ilabaye, ike and pere..... I can't wait for Pere to win HOH. I'll be glued to my TV that week grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
I know seyi will never nominate Angel, his dislike for her has no part 2. Venita too hasn’t forgiven Angel for not choosing Adekunle for PMP. The pepper dem unity has scattered

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yes o, CeeC the Player that started all their “Plays”😎

She said that she could see the two sides clearly, and knew that if she had gone for either one, it would have tipped it in that side’s favour.

Soooooo, she decided to go to the Dark Side, and she doesn’t give a fvck... in her own words. cheesy grin

CeeC, I Stan and Pakistan!!!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Godoverevery:
So Cee C got the memo but decided to Bleep cross up.

She saying I don't give a Bleep.

She just pained cross is giving too much attention to kim..

Nah jealousy be ds one.

I disagree . Remember she got a memo about white money and cross planning to ostracize her in the house .maybe this was just payback

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.