Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1592789 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
The truth is you don't like Adekunle and whatever He does , you must find a fault in it . If he chose to pardon Angel , you would have called him a betrayer . He is in a no win situation in your court . So if calling him a toy boy makes you sleep well at night , all well and good

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bbn don hang for my end..
Abi na only me??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:
Cross says Doyin, Alex, Ilebaye, Venita, Kiddwaya has told him about pere talking at his back

But pere's delusional fans are attacking Alex saying she's the one trying to turn cross against him. Blaming her for everything in the world because she refused to allow herself be a pawn in pere's game.
Come and listen to cross now oh

But Pere doesn't have Cross's back na, plus everything those guys said about him to Cross is true now.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
I wanted these guys to break mercy's alliance domination from last week. You can see they were so pained it didn't go Thier way.

Spoilers of this 'pardon me ps' for me were:

Ike- for many reasons, I wanted to support this guy because he said he wants the money so bad but he keeps allowing pple influences on his decision e.g by allowing those guys influence his pardon me when he was HOH

Alex- hard to decide if she's your friend she switch sides oo,

Ceecee - not wanting to form an alliance , will I call it ITK.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Titaniumental:
Ceec bitters fans trying so hard to force Ceec into dis,dead on arrival.
Shez just an outcast in all of this
Make una take several seat

Her nomination will be as good as worthless if the PDG have kept their house in order

💯😀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
jenifer007:

Kudos to her for not dancing to the tune of PD

Oga,pdg is the best clique to follow

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Thank you kidd!grin
That's why he didn't listen to the foolish pere when he was telling him let them kick Alex out of the house.

Kiddwaya. Person wey sabi cheesy

Funny enough pere isn't there

Perewinkle fans

Is it Alex that made kiddwaya not pick pere for his top 5? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Haters should feel free to choke on Adekunle name.

Call him whatever you like.....we don't care

KING ADEKUNLE is winning the 120mulla.

We don't need ***PITY ME PLEASE***** to win

We are winning on our two feet with shoulder raised high.

ISLANDERS victory is sure......Haters choke on that.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
wunmi590:

Please add frodd, angel, one of the people helping frodd are mercy fans, once it get intensed to people that has fans, they will drop frodd and focus on their fan
lol. Angel is strong na. I called out the weakest HMs
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pere we don hear, continue capping there....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Titaniumental:
Houseboy Kuku new name alert!!!!!!!

28yr old Boy toy
Smallie boy

Cc Geezeem
Clement1111
Nhazeru

We are feasting ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mercy talking about how Doyin doesn't cook or do anything for them in hoh grin
She will just know the time to eat and come eat and leave.
She's now saying soma or any other hoh should pick people who will help them.
Ilebaye says Alex doesn't cook, mercy says but Alex will clean.
They said Adekunle will cook
Alex says she can cook too.

She says that's why she carried whitemoney and Frodd so many people can cook

She says they left the hoh very clean but they ate everything.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Altrarecords:

Because seyi venita and adekunle didn't follow the plan

After last week I was sure venita was done with the team.. especially because she doesn't wanna pardon angel

She's stupid and impatient.if she had put pressure again this week,they would have pardoned ade
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Bbn don hang for my end..
Abi na only me??
It's back now. Mine did too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cross don’t throw your friend away though.

Iron things out.

Pere is always there for you though despite his bad behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

God of Ilebaye.
Kidd has seen the lightgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Kidd is olodo for including amauche in top five
Lolgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere should thread softly with mentioning patriots since Biggie frown at campaigning.....

I heard Frood mentioning Mercineries last week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:
Mercy said she has only had 1 week at hoh
Ilebaye reminded her that it's twice.
She says no it's once.
That with Ike. She didn't enjoy it.
She even left. She didn't sleep. Didn't bath there.
Alex said Ike was hiding food.
Mercy said Ike was just quarreling with them. grin
Thanks for the updates.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
This Nurse Eliza aka Pere, is always talking about Ilebaye..

Na so so Ilebaye full him head....
Ilebaye this , Ilebaye that...

Anyways , thank you for always helping us promote the girl.....🙌🙌🙌✋

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

But Pere doesn't have Cross's back na, plus everything those guys said about him to Cross is true now.....
I don't really care about pere and cross friendship

My own is just to call out pere's fans who haven't gotten over the heartbreak Alex gave them by refusing to ship pelex and are retaliating by blaming Alex for every little thing they can find. .
Pere's bad character is what is pursuing people from him
No be Alex grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Haters should feel free to choke on Adekunle name.

Call him whatever you like.....we don't give a Bleep.

His love life choices........Your Headaches.

KING ADEKUNLE is winning the 120mulla.

We don't need ***PITY ME PLEASE***** to win.

We are winning on our two feet with shoulder raised high.

ISLANDERS victory is sure......Haters choke on that.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Can camera comot from this dry gist abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cross said if he's close to the people who did that shit to ilebaye he'll end the friendship and I'm surprised his keeping to his word.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cross will be foolish to throw away their long-time friendship because of what he heard from some of these girls. Pere has been consistent in having Cross's back and I love him for that. I can't say the same about Cross though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angel, the cum dump, damaged, low-valued, self-entitled, worthless feminist. That no sensible man will want to have anything serious with, be it in that House or outside. Well, my votes goes to Ike and Seyi.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Seunomobo:
This Nurse Eliza aka Pere, is always talking about Ilebaye..

Na so so Ilebaye full him head....
Ilebaye this , Ilebaye that...

Anyways , thank you for always helping us promote the girl.....🙌🙌🙌✋

Sharrap there and listen or change channel grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
But why is pere so fond of cross like this. It baffles me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Giel:

That's why he didn't listen to the foolish pere when he was telling him let them kick Alex out of the house.

Kiddwaya. Person wey sabi cheesy

Funny enough pere isn't there

Perewinkle fans

Is it Alex that made kiddwaya not pick pere for his top 5? grin
Lmao!
I’m sure he’ll not associate with Pere after the showgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Truth be told.

Pere has never spoken ill of or gone against Cross in the House.

I've never seen him make any snide comment directed at Cross.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
They were blaming Alex for trying break up Pere and Cross but all the examples cross is giving he's talking about ceec said this and ceec said that

He even told pere should I call ceec to set the issue straight

Pere: ceec is not a straight forward person.

God of Alex

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

She's stupid and impatient.if she had put pressure again this week,they would have pardoned ade

What is this..
How is she stupid and impatient..so she should be loyal to them while they are not loyal to her ryt…Now she’s stupid for not dancing to their tune..These same people made jest of her last week cos she begged them to save Ade and Angel with her 90 year old granny body was part of them..
Adekunle does not even need their pardon me..I want him up every week..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.