Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,722 members, 7,927,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:08 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1644076 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please let this season not go downhill from here. If it does, production has nobody to blame but themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol, she's right, the guy nah correct werey 😆 🤣

Proper werey..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
FrankGiel:

Well let me refresh your memory; Alex was acting like Leo's wife in Double wahala season. She acted like she a widow when Leo was evicted.. Fast forward to a few weeks later she was already in bed with Tobi Bakare.. She witnessed Tobi's constant fights with his then love interest ceec, but the "positive vibe" Alex chose to insert herself then, claiming "he is just my friend". When they left the house, she resumed duties at Tobi bakares house claiming bestie until "Sexual suggestive" pictures of Alex and Tobi leaked before we realised all along the Alex babe was a serpent and had been sexual with Tobi Bakare .. So the girl is a snake.. I hate when people do evil subtly, but act like saints
You know very well Alex never had a relationship with Tobi in the house and she was his friend . What happened after the show is their business. Alex was never the cause of Cebi breaking up, if there ever was a ship there. I don't know how you define a ship, for me people should at least kiss.
I know many Cebi shippers were expecting a reconciliation outside the house. Tobi didn't want grin instead he wanted Alex. They broke up later but are still friends. If you are one of those shippers I apologise on behalf of Alex that your ship never materialised. Tobi didn't want your girl, these things happen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Yea they do but no share vote o

You are right, as much as I admire their love ❤️, my love mo reach make I share vote...

All my voted goes yo adekunle alone, if adekinle don win the 120m, make he go give am 5m inside

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Proper werey..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
no be Lucy dey my screen so? Abu eyes dey pain me ni? I thought she took voluntary exit yesterday.. why is she still here?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
These dumbass organizers don use their hand ruin this season. At least partially.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chithauri(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Giel:
Seyi you can apologize from now till next century
You are a vile disgusting misogynist whose misogyny pushed him to think of a child engaging in sexual activities as a means to punish women.
Stupid man
are you still crying. You need to get drink water to wipe away ur frustration because I no know wetin dey bite u for yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
wunmi590:

You are right, as much as I admire their love ❤️, my love mo reach make I share vote...

All my voted goes yo adekunle alone, if adekinle don win the 120m, make he go give am 5m inside

Abi oo..that is if he like sef.
He fit decide not to give her shishi and heaven no go fall
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Amya:
I

I will sacrifice my fave Ike in a heartbeat. What's big brother without an ase inspiring villian. I'm not happy for them turning Pere into a mush.

So Ike becomes the villain , you are happy with him not winning the 120m ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Chithauri:
are you still crying. You need to get drink water to wipe away ur frustration because I no know wetin dey bite u for yansh

Obviously that person just heard the word misogyny recently…e still dey sweet am for mouth
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please o...

Is Omatshola also married?

Becos I do see him with a baby on Instagram.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:

There is nothing misogynistic here. I need us all to become aware of what qualifies as "misogyny", because saying stuff based on proven research and science is not misogyny

Women ovulate, and during that period, it's like they're in heat, so, they become aroused easily. This isn't a Misogynistic take, it is just science and we need to speak more on women's need for sex, because the other gender really think na only dem konji dey catch.

Women need it as well, but the problem with their own is that it can make them oblivious of certain things. Soma is 100% simping for Angel, yet he has made it clear he CAN'T have sex in that house. Angel on the other hand doesn't have his time yet, she proudly told the whole SYE that she sucked Pere right in that house! That was the first time i saw raw shame on the General's face!

Tboss literally bullied Miyonse into touching her on live TV.

Bisola kept pushing and pushing TTT until something happened.

BamBam once said she just needed the cameras in the house to develop issues. She later didn't give an F(This worked well for her in the end sha).

Tolani almost violated Prince on live TV.

Ka3na wanted more action from Praise but that one already remembered his home and ran away.

Dora , even unknown to BBNaija cameras, sucked Brighto after that one complained to Tolani that he was feeling harassed.

Diane Mon Cheri had to borrow Chi-Chi's Love Machine until she got Giddyfia.

Jmk entered SYE as a new housemate but was the first girl to nack Boma that same night. She allegedly later took down Cross as well.

Amaka didn't wait for 48hours before going down with Giddyfia (to be fair, she constantly heard Khalid and Daniella and she admitted she wanted action too).

Phyna and Beauty toyed with Groovy's body.

Unknown to Cross, Maria told Jackie B that she wouldn't be able to resist much if he applied pressure.

Uriel already told CeeC that Neo is equipped.

Mercy dey low-key eye the same Cross.

CeeC has also lustful intentions with the same Cross.

Now Kimoprah is marking territory with the same Cross (this might finally trigger CeeC).

Beatrice complained that the air conditioning was really making her hot and the duvets were not helping.

Mercy totally wanted Kidd, but lacked the balls to admit it.

Almost all these women showed some aggression and no concern with the cameras, abeg na so woman conji dey be? Why does the BBNaija house affect women this way despite the fact that the women bring their toys along?

Now Venita is slowly breaking down Adekunle , she might succeed(i hope she doesn't). But i seriously doubt Adekunle would want to be nacking a girl within hearing distance from her brother's bed. That would be utterly disrespectful, i might punch him if na me be Neo 😄

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
FrankGiel:
There is something i can't really explain about Alex that irritates me, right from her season ..Always wants to be seen as goody too shoes.. Na she dey cry pass bereaved.. She has also said nasty things about others especially CeeC and Pere. She wants to be in everyone's good books.. Anyways she will always be average as she never stands out
I love you 😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Women need it as well, but the problem with their own is that it can make them oblivious of certain things. Soma is 100% simping for Angel, yet he has made it clear he CAN'T have sex in that house. Angel on the other hand doesn't have his time yet, she proudly told the whole SYE that she sucked Pere right in that house! That was the first time i saw raw shame on the General's face!

Tboss literally bullied Miyonse into touching her on live TV.

Bisola kept pushing and pushing TTT until something happened.

BamBam once said she just needed the cameras in the house to develop issues. She later didn't give an F(This worked well for her in the end sha).

Tolani almost violated Prince on live TV.

Ka3na wanted more action from Praise but that one already remembered his home and ran away.

Dora , even unknown to BBNaija cameras, sucked Brighto after that one complained to Tolani that he was feeling harassed.

Diane Mon Cheri had to borrow Chi-Chi's Love Machine until she got Giddyfia.

Jmk entered SYE as a new housemate but was the first girl to nack Boma that same night. She allegedly later took down Cross as well.

Amaka didn't wait for 48hours before going down with Giddyfia (to be fair, she constantly heard Khalid and Daniella and she admitted she wanted action too).

Phyna and Beauty toyed with Groovy's body.

Unknown to Cross, Maria told Jackie B that she wouldn't be able to resist much if he applied pressure.

Uriel already told CeeC that Neo is equipped.

Mercy dey low-key eye the same Cross.

CeeC has also lustful intentions with the same Cross.

Now Kimoprah is marking territory with the same Cross (this might finally trigger CeeC).

Beatrice complained that the air conditioning was really making her hot and the duvets were not helping.

Mercy totally wanted Kidd, but lacked the balls to admit it.

Almost all these women showed some aggression and no concern with the cameras, abeg na so woman conji dey be? Why does the BBNaija house affect women this way despite the fact that the women bring their toys along?

Now Venita is slowly breaking down Adekunle , she might succeed(i hope she doesn't). But i seriously doubt Adekunle would want to be nacking a girl within hearing distance from her brother's bed. That would be utterly disrespectful, i might punch him if na me be Neo 😄
JMK and Boma never happened
Amaka and Gidifire never happened as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Safarigirl aka Pegasussolid you don join that psycho to dey write epistle and still quote yourself with another epistle abi? Birds of the same feather angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:

There is nothing misogynistic here. I need us all to become aware of what qualifies as "misogyny", because saying stuff based on proven research and science is not misogyny

Women ovulate, and during that period, it's like they're in heat, so, they become aroused easily. This isn't a Misogynistic take, it is just science and we need to speak more on women's need for sex, because the other gender really think na only dem konji dey catch.

How konji no go wound you? Which man go wan nack evening newspaper wey no fine with receding hairline come still dey very rude on top? 🤢

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Real recognises Real. The Legend. The Content. The Show. The winner of the 120M. CeeC all the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I’m afraid Baba done Dey fall for that woman antics, I don’t blame him though, the body closeness is getting worse and body no be firewoood.

They don’t have to do it beside Neo, one of them will still win HOH and they will have freedom to explore if they want to.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
These new housemates don dagbaru all the enjoyment wey we dey enjoy for 2 weeks. The season is now very boring jor angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sanqa:

You know very well Alex never had a relationship with Tobi in the house and she was his friend . What happened after the show is their business. Alex was never the cause of Cebi breaking up, if there ever was a ship there. I don't know how you define a ship, for me people should at least kiss.
I know many Cebi shippers were expecting a reconciliation outside the house. Tobi didn't want grin instead he wanted Alex. They broke up later but are still friends. If you are one of those shippers I apologise on behalf of Alex that your ship never materialised. Tobi didn't want your girl, these things happen.
shut up joor. Writing so much false narratives and absolute lies with so much confidence.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
firJ:

I’m afraid Baba done Dey fall for that woman antics, I don’t blame him though, the body closeness is getting worse and body no be firewoood.

They don’t have to do it beside Neo, one of them will still win HOH and they will have freedom to explore if they want to.

Shey en gbo werey.....lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wotowotoman:
These new housemates don dagbaru all the enjoyment wey we dey enjoy for 2 weeks. The season is now very boring jor angry
the one that pained me most was CeeC whitewashing that chimpanzee man-eater tolanibaj and biggie rang bell and shifted the camera to the main lounge to welcome new housemates while I was enjoying the bashing.
And there has been no repeat of that fight.
Thunder fire happiness, I thrive in violence.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:
I really hate when I come here and read something that happened last night, and they will word it as if it just happened

Some of you should try and be coming to drop your agenda and troll tweets early, or at least put a time stamp on it. I will come here and be seeing some random post, then I will rush to Twitter and find the thing you're saying is from 2 nights ago.

I understand Twitter people constantly recycling tweets for engagements, but we no suppose dey do that one for here now

That's Tatiana after she's gone on Twitter to scavenge for updates.

You'd find her sharing screenshots of events that happened 2 days earlier as though they happened some minutes ago

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
3gpvids:
Yes!
It is written,man know thy self

So no peace for evil gizzard and a little for you doc
grin Especially Geezeem ( I wrote that on purpose).
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
I might run mad (in Sharon O’s voice) if Frodd is still here by 8pm on Sunday 🗣
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
DoubleeDee:
I am in no way sentimental but I was almost teary processing how overly excited Baye was running to hug Venita upon finding out she personally cooked the noodles she gave her yesterday. It’s difficult to contemplate why this thoughtful and considerate little girl can be so misunderstood.

Theres nothing "little" about a 22yr old woman, FFS!!

Y'all keep pushing this distasteful narrative as though shes some teenager in a PhD classroom.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
FrankGiel:
There is something i can't really explain about Alex that irritates me, right from her season ..Always wants to be seen as goody too shoes.. Na she dey cry pass bereaved.. She has also said nasty things about others especially CeeC and Pere. She wants to be in everyone's good books.. Anyways she will always be average as she never stands out
Frank you get oil for he head..Please,give Giel some, even if it's 1/1,000.000.000 of it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Eeghe:
I might run mad (in Sharon O’s voice) if Frodd is still here by 7pm on Sunday 🗣
cheesy

You will not run mad in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
3gpvids:
Yes!
It is written,man know thy self
So no peace for evil gizzard and a little for you doc

I have peace darling. She does too. But, do you? Do you? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Eeghe:

I know you do not like Doyin...but, I see the grace you grant her
I sometimes want to hate how in spite of the fact that Ilebaye is a terrible friend to BB (she even admitted this in the DR), that I still like her. She was one of the top HMs I wanted to return for an All Stars.
Seeing her fans hate on Doyin is wild...

I wish Doyin would also learn that people do not have to give you the degree of love and loyalty you give them, and that God gives her her kindred folk in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Abeg make una no vex ohhh
Who is whitemoney holding as be is sleeping ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.