Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,659 members, 7,878,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1563990 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2023
bunnae:

He was searching for his chicken. Someone took it from where he kept it while cooking noodles. They later found it Sha.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2023
Let me spray more pepper!grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl
My two main favs are non-contenders for the prize (story of my BBlife).
Is either/are both of them going this weekend?
Chim

Cross and Doyin?
I didn’t even vote yet, lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Giel:

Give me update please. What happened
Why was my boo angry? cry
Because someone took Shola's chicken. They assumed it was stolen. He was angry at such behavior. They later found the chicken.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

At this point na voting suppose concern us.
Make dem dey agend.
Na voting and hyping we go Dey dogrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Na all fake news u dey believe grin😂
Na this kind of fake news I Dey like!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmmm.......Kim go cause wahala oooo.

Pere all over her..........cross is off duty today.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

Then you missed the event that led to this 👇.

The famous kitchen coup led by General Pere cheesy
I had forgotten about this grin
I remember him looking kinda scared at first then unleashing violence in the garden when there were people to hold them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

I was about to ask about this. Kim first said something, called Pere who rushed to the kitchen to wash a pan for her shocked
I'm waiting to see if he is going to cook for her or he's just washing it because he used it earlier
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Edu93:
He was eating Yam...
Do you use cutlery when eating fried yam?
I asked because I'm not watching rn.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

She is the one around Pere from my screen o. Pere has been in that kitchen space for a long time. She baff, dressed up and came there to be around him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Avedonn:

I thought you have been soliciting for votes.

Convince us why she deserve our votes.

Even if I’m soliciting for votes,I won’t ask,beg or convince you to vote for her because you’re already a hater and you’re not worthy of my conviction!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

By God's Grace October 1st we feast.
cool cool
Yes o!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Please why is Otamiemie angry? 😏
Someone has already answered you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2023
Abeg make ****pity me please baddie*** fans warn there egbeke to stay off prince oooo.

Alex go crush her with no pity......make she just dey her lane.

Make she no near prince bed oooo....Alex already move in with prince in blue room.

Again make una warn una egbeke ooooo........cos this time around nobody will even pity her in that house if she go try nonsense with prince.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2023
They say Illebaye won’t win,yen yen yen but why are they so bothered?
Sifia pains I guess?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2023
mattgoners:
How dat gurl didnt last up 3wks in her season still dey wonder mi....Imagine kissing someone so deep and still telling him to go 4 his love interest....omo!!!

A gamer that one!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Sanqa:

I was about to ask about this. Kim first said something, called Pere who rushed to the kitchen to wash a pan for her shocked
I'm waiting to see if he is going to cook for her or he's just washing it because he used it earlier
Pere dan slice carrot etc nah.....wash pot.

Na him dey duty today......morning duty
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Kim Oprah is damn sexy n beautiful. Even in her native dress dis morning. No doubt she is the most beautiful female hm ever. Nengi comes 2nd.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Nhazeru:

I just pray this is true cos anybody that topped this week is clearly the winner except disqualification happens or Biggie decides to change the rule of the game
100 percent true dear .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Kim is angry wit Pere. She said Pere doesn't spend time wit her & she's alone most of d time. Pere said it's cos Cross is alrdy taking care of her. She said Cross is everybody's friend.

Kim: So, you don't want to fight for my attention?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2023
ColdHunter:

SMH.

Your question should be, who was bottom. At least that one is verifiable.

Una no dey learn
Where is the daisy hoe you were liking and reposting?
Gone like a puff of smoke.

Guess who is still standing?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Eeghe:
safarigirl
My two main favs are non-contenders for the prize (story of my BBlife).
Is either/are both of them going this weekend?
Chim

Cross and Doyin?
I didn’t even vote yet, lol
Cross and Doyin are both very safe this week .

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2023
bunnae:

She is the one around Pere from my screen o. Pere has been in that kitchen space for a long time. She baff, dressed up and came there to be around him.

Please change your screen.

Do you know when pere have been waiting for her in the kitchen after slicing carrot etc and washing pot??

He had to go look for her in the wardrobe area and found her with seyi doing her scarf.

Even seyi made a joke of .....she has wardrobe assistance and kitchen assistance.

It was after she was done wearing her shade......she told pere let go to the kitchen cos he waited there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Godoverevery:
Abeg make ****pity me please baddie*** fans warn there egbeke to stay off prince oooo.

Make she no near prince bed oooo....Alex already moving in with prince in blue room.

Again make una warn una egbeke ooooo........cos this time around nobody will even pity her in that house if she go try nonsense with prince.

She must not try that. No one is going to spoil my ship grin
But I don't think Prince wants to ship. Prilex will use each other to hide from vultures. I see a number of girls interested in him. At least 3.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2023
Sanqa:

She must not try that. No one is going to spoil my ship grin
But I don't think Prince wants to ship. Prilex will use each other to hide from vultures. I see a number of girls interested in him. At least 3.

Alex slept on his bed nah.

Omo Alex dan kolobi am oooo........mark territory already.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

That person quoted Safarigirl. You don lose guard use Pegasussolid to respond hahahaha 😂😂😂

Safarigirl the jobless evening newspaper with receding hairline. Fowl yansh don finally open for the world to see grin grin

😆😆

Casted.

Safarigirl no get work normally, she will be typing and quoting herself at the same time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2023
Angel old age look nah God hand e dey ooooo

At 23yrs already looking like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2023
To be honest, Baye has the most talking points this season,Whether you are angry with her or like what she is doing, or just feel pity for her. It is what winners are made of. I wouldn't mind if she wins.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Edu93:
Kim is angry wit Pere. She said Pere doesn't spend time wit her & she's alone most of d time. Pere said it's cos Cross is alrdy taking care of her. She said Cross is everybody's friend.

Kim: So, you don't want to fight for my attention?
Be like say Kim self won make pere and cross clash
I just hope they keep there friendship(I mean pere and cross) .......I like peross

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Make she no near prince bed oooo....Alex already move in with prince in blue room.

Prince won't take her serious after seeing how the manhunter want swallow Cross lips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Because he was setting up for cooking for her.

bunnae:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.