Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,659 members, 7,930,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:52 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1650811 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Update happening right now, she is with WhiteMoney though trying to learn how to make noodles for herself, I think people yabbing her about food might be getting to her......

I am disgusted with Doyin and Cross for being unable to cook on their return to a second season🤮
I have been thinking it’s just Cross that cannot cook. For Doyin I had the impression that she would rather not cook?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Pere doesn't really enjoy conversation with Lucy, hence why they alway look awkward together....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ignore all the fake news mongers.

Juries are not gone but this Sunday will be the final week.

Starting from the next eviction there will be no juries and "pardon me" will be reverted to the traditional nomination style.

Biggie is not sweeping the housemates this Sunday .

Don't let ITK people feed you nonsense, trust the only true and authentic source.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eeghe:

I am disgusted with Doyin and Cross for being unable to cook on their return to a second season🤮
I have been thinking it’s just Cross that cannot cook. For Doyin I had the impression that she would rather not cook?

She doesn't know how to cook at all, I think it's something she needs to take seriously, during level up she was asking Phyna how to boil egg.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere doesn't really enjoy conversation with Lucy, hence why they alway look awkward together....

Listening to Lucy talk stresses me…
Now imagine being there, living it
Chim
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I don't care. They must still ship and be as awkward as they wish 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

This isn't fair oo

Who can cook in Pere's team

I've seen Deks and pere cook before
Haven't seen Soma and Baye cook though...

But their team Na handicap

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sanqa:

cheesy
Why do you like the idea of them being a ship?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Oba Waya u too like enjoyment pity those chickens na they are already crying😅😅😅😅

Should have used this to save himself from eviction…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Pls I want to ask if my Neo is safe for the week.
Threebear:

Starting from the next eviction there will be no juries and "pardon me" will be reverted to the traditional nomination style.

Don't let ITK people feed you nonsense, trust the only true and authentic source.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sanqa:

Na Kim Pere get eyes for, any other person dey on a long thing, Pere behaves like a lost puppy around her though....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Setaleonoz:

Should have used this to save himself from eviction…
Yes but he didn't need the Money and knowing Oba Waya Fans cant force him to do what he doesn't want to do..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Team irresistible still get hope but Wetin dem pack for Team unique? Hope dem go fit chop Wetin dem go cook grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Anybody here wey don geh luck win dis thing b4?

Nvr bn lucky

That thing na scam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Anybody here wey don geh luck win dis thing b4?

Nvr bn lucky

That thing na wayo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Biggaboi:
Shey na the Cross wey Dem say go dey jealous of Pere and Kim be this?
5mins ago he had both Mercy and Alex sitting either side of him in the lounge with the former affectionately stroking his beard while his hands re around her.... Now it's the turn of Alex to cozy up to him while they are chatting with Sholzy and Neo

The bros no dey chase women. The reverse be the case 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
ColdHunter:
Nairaland would make you think a useless HM is a content creator.

If one wasnt watching, they'd think KimOprah is already suffering waist pain from carrying the show.

Kim just smiled at Cross, Pere is looking at Kim, Kim asked Neo where the spoon is, Kim breathed Oxygen, Kim swallowed her food. Like WTF.

Same Kim that has an absolutely bland personality with her fake accent that evidently suffers from a bloated sense of self importance.

Make una try dey calm down

Okay grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Are you for pekim too

I will answer this after tomorrow's party grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
What's the relationship between this air hostess outfits the ladies are wearing with cooking? This Titus sardine people fit make pesin scratch head on confusion. Advert no gel, sponsored task no gel.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eeghe:

cheesy
They look good together
They are age compatible
They know each other from outside
He must be with a mature woman
Lucy likes him, he can learn to like her grin
They should be thinking about marriage

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

She saw the kiss?

I think so, ceec was telling mercy, frodd and others that her face changed when she saw them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
IghravweIG:
Na Seyi enjoy this jury thing.

If not, man would have been home since first eviction.
will there be jury on Sunday?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Threebear:

The nomination process will be somehow.
With that an underdog will be in finals.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

His body language is even stiff towards and around her... God abeg oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
lovedoctor26:
Pls I want to ask if my Neo is safe for the week.
Sebi you guys are winning polls on twitter by buying them, you shouldn’t be scared now. If una get money to buy polls una go get money to vote

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eeghe:

cheesy

Co asking lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eeghe:

was she not cooking in her season?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

His body language is even stiff towards and around her... God abeg oooo

I hope she takes a hint and take a hike, if she continues she is going to get hurt.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Adexchelsea19:
Sebi you guys are winning polls on twitter by buying them, you shouldn’t be scared now. If una get money to buy polls una go get money to vote
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jen96:
was she not cooking in her season?

Nope, she does not, person wey no sabi boil egg.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

I think so, ceec was telling mercy, frodd and others that her face changed when she saw them.

Nawaaaa oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She doesn't know how to cook at all, I think it's something she needs to take seriously, during level up she was asking Phyna how to boil egg.....cheesy grin cheesy
she is forming that thing abeg. No one can be that stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.