Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,704 members, 7,879,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1564207 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Illebaye will not kill me o!
Chai!
Wetin be this?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

Mercy will strike towards the end
Supa strikas ni 😂😂😂

No merike storyline this time around.

Ike don wise up.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amillionnn:
But Kim why do you feel the need to explain all this to Pere ehn!

Kim likes cross as a friend but I think pere is who she might want for a relationship

Even pere is using Kim's perfume (Kim's secret) before Kim came on the show

So they are closer outside the house but cross dey use gra gra bully pere away from Kim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alheeri:

And you think the old cargo, man hunter you support ..mercy will win?...

If a 33yr old woman is an old cargo, what about the 38yr sugar mommy of your boy toy?

Mercy has been there, done that. So, no fuss.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=Gbadoboy post=125400497]
Was he able to rock any of the new yanshes?[/quote

Yes ooo,. he danced with all the girls except doyinnn..
He was so happy last night..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:
LOL

This babe needs to carry this her foolish talk away from Pere and stop looking for attention left and right.

Ebuka don call your name, now you have run to meet Pere after following Cross up and down. Take your wahala and go mbok! Biggie comman carry your house guest abeg
Cross and Pere will soon start avoiding her and very soon,she’ll beg for voluntary exit!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Amillionnn:
But Kim why do you feel the need to explain all this to Pere ehn!

I cant even make head or tail of their conversation. Worsened by Pere's muttering

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Supa strikas ni 😂😂😂

No merike storyline this time around.

Ike don wise up.

Was Ike there when mercy goaded tacha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125402818][/quote]

We can never support d same housemate,our enimity is not stopping anytime soon…

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
So tolani na DJ? I thought she works in the radio.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
ColdHunter:
Remove this KimOprah's acclaimed beauty, and you'd find that she is just a bag of nothingness.

Absolutely unlikable lady

GBAM!!!!

BLESS YOU!!!

She is Empty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Alheeri:

Yes seyi is a good gee for now✌️

He sees ade as a younger brother.another person I can consider is soma.i like Alex right from time.nothing for venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My darl!!!!
Its 120MILLION for Kabieyesi Adekunle or nothing..
Get ready it's all for Kabiyesi🤩 He is the Man🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
E good as frodd go Sha.

I always said it that he was boring as F.

Tolanibaj was saved by the jury last week, the error was corrected this week.

Neo is next cause we know neo is boring, being in a ship is what gives him a little highlight.

Prince and frodd are the same so I know prince is going home soon.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
omotolly22:
But seriously angel gets away with a lot of things she says

I remember how she usually broke shame and talk down at the guys at any given opportunity

The girl is rude and has no manners

When is the same energy when it was seyi that talked down on women

Is that not what venita did to pere?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
ColdHunter:
Remove this KimOprah's acclaimed beauty, and you'd find that she is just a bag of nothingness.

Exactly!
She’s so boring and bland!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

Not with this nomination pattern
With nomination pattern

Adekunle and Venita will be on the chopping block back to back....one of them will bounce before final week

While Neo/Cross will likely not be up! They seem cool with every other housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ceec and Ike's gist grin grin grin

I wish I had the energy to type.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
garfield1:

If you want to know real ade fans,go back to the level up thread of last year.you are just a new comer.
Is it by force to like venita? What I feared in the beginning has started happening.no matter how you deny it,some of you will start drifting towards venita....what angel said about ade is terrible and demeaning.but in all honesty,angel will best her in a verbal duel.

Am a new comer.?? Lol........I can freely give you all my post here about Adekunle during level up season.

I just stayed off banters......that why no one really noticed me

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

So if we're to go by that poll

Baye,Pere and Boytoy Deks are the top 3,lol
That's why I say it is a lie. If Mercy and Ceec are not there it can't be true but they always get the bottom 4 right, although not in the right order

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
wunmi590:

Unah too dey joke for this nairaland, command respect from obi cubanna wey portable dey shake everyday.

So obi cubanna, nah unah god.

Make unah dey play

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

Who mentioned obi cubana here now?

Why inferiority complex dey kill You?

We are talking frodd commanding more respect in the celebrity world over adekunle if ade dosent win and you are mentioning another thing

How them take relate?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Love800:
Lol.
I be ur boy na. Nor go fit stake with my oga. The girl strong sha. But my fear na say for dying minute, person fit just snatch the win from her. Honestly i thought she will win in 2018. What happened dat final day will still happened to her again. My feelings.
one love, God bless you and yours. I wish her all the best.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Twoclans:

The gist too sweet.
Me sef no fit type.
Was happy when Kayode moved from Kim and Pere after over 15mins of dryness

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
ColdHunter:

Apt

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear [s:
post=125401931]Team Doyin , Soma , Angel, Cross[/s] , Neo get ready to welcome your faves home if the double eviction continues.

🤣😁😁😁😭

Neo,plus Ike,seyi,venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
PaulOtl:

Nawa o.
At first, it was that he dreamed of being in the final week with WM and Lambo.

Now, we are hearing about another dream he shared with Neo.

Oshey... Joseph la dreamer. At least he'll sleep soundly beside his lovely wife and baby by tomorrow. Let him dream in their midsts.
Lol. He is full of dreams grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
kowema:

The gist too sweet.
Me sef no fit type.
Was happy when Kayode moved from Kim and Pere after over 15mins of dryness

That Pere and Kim's talk almost made me go to sleep.

Boring gist.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kim did not know narratives were being spread of her and Cross when she allowed Cross sleep in her bed last night, na Ebuka question wake her.

Please, she should leave these boys and stick to just being a pretty girl.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Seyi go escape again.....
And all his haters on this thread, including the one that just accused Biggie of rigging go explain tire

🤣😆🤓
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Twoclans:

Abeg type and mention me.

I only listened to the part where they talked about Neo and Tbaj and how they're deceiving the HMs by claiming they're not in a rship.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Anyway congratulations to Team Ilebaye in advance.

If your girl manages not to get disqualified before the finale, the money is hers.

Kayode showed you people the top 3 this week if you paid attention.

We go again on Monday 😁😁😁😁🤣🚶

The baddest most authentic source....the one and only Threebear.
Who are the top 3?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
ColdHunter:

Apart from that he wont win sshit.

He won't even make top 3. I genuinely do not see that happening

He is top three already

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.