Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1564066 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Pere should have some dignity and leave the proud brat.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Abeg make pere go sleep e don high
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Ike has a very good temperament sha. If it's me drunk people are yelling at like this, I for don change am for them since

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2023
Whitesnow01:
CeeC said she’s closer to Mercy and Pere outside that she doesn’t know anybody else in the house , she only met them in the house. She says if Someone like Mercy throw her under the bus she’d feel hurt but Pere who is even closer did that to her
She keep saying that nonsense of Pere bn her friend, rubbish.

Whoever stoop so low to talk to their friend in such uncouth manner loke she did d other day?

Stupid uncouth girl

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:27am On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:
Neo dey drag Angel say she insult am because he dey hawk JMK food, say she tell am, "Go and meet Baye"

Then, he also had time to attack Alex, with, "She tell Baye to apologise to WhiteMoney?"

The entire Neo talk just dey confused. Be like he no know which Gen Z he wan para for pass.
He made reference to Baye cos Alex wanted to know more about the Angel issue hence - the one we told you did you tell Baye to apologise to WM? More like, Alex also agreed that Baye was wrong but she didn't do anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:27am On Sep 03, 2023
Amillionnn:
Cee c you never know anything

Reach outside first; make you see as e take plan your disqualification.

You just Dey beat chest for nothing now until you reach outside

Small thing wey she hear, she dey para.

Let her come out first and hear all of Peres scheming against her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2023
Jen96:
to be honest I am seeing Kim as normal now. Not as fine as everyone exaggerated . Her game is dirty

The dirt is giving us content angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2023
Chimezie198:
White money thief your porridge yam?
Lol, bros no take my post seriously oh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Me self I don tire. Walai these boys dem no get game at all if na like this dem dey take run am. Na fine dem just fine nothing dey their head. Two (possibly three or more) fine boys wey be speck they run around for one fine girl when girls yakpa. What Happen?

I'm just disappointed.

I don dey hiss since, because the entire whining is irritating to watch.

How one babe go dey rotate grown men like this, and dem dey indulge her? Later dem go say na girls no dey get sense when dem see fine boys, but see grown men.....

Well done to KimOprah, na she dey reign. Make she dey rub their head dey go.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:29am On Sep 03, 2023
On reverse, if CeeC sees Pere as her friend, she would never speak and ridicule him the way she did the other day.

She is very entitled in terms of how she wants to be treated but doesnt care how she treats other people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Altrarecords:

Pere even said wait I'm gonna call her now and that was when neo tried to run

Yes I saw that but I don’t think Neo initiated it. I think Pere in his high state was just misyarning. Only time will tell
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2023
Shola smiley smiley: Pere why are you speaking plenty plenty oyibo language when you are drunk?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:30am On Sep 03, 2023
Omasola is looking for it, he should free Pere now.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:
Between Pere and Cross, I no even know which of them fool pass.

This entire KimOprah situation, is just embarassing all round. She fine, but she no fine reach all these things.

Na why Neo nominate her last week.

Let's see, she's beautiful, sexy, rich and successful...Who wouldn't want a girl like that?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2023
Amya:
Ike has a very good temperament sha. If it's me drunk people are yelling at like this, I for don change am for them since

They are entertaining him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Shola na vibe abeg. Big mistake not to have brought him as real housemate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:32am On Sep 03, 2023
Jessewizy:

Lol, bros no take my post seriously oh
chai.. no wonder
I for no drop my account oo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:32am On Sep 03, 2023
Shola and Pere wink wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:32am On Sep 03, 2023
Altrarecords:

Let's see, she's beautiful, sexy, rich and successful...Who wouldn't want a girl like that?

Lol.

God should help some of you, because it is not everything that is flashy that you should go after.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 1:33am On Sep 03, 2023
Omoshola said pere is going through apology symtoms 😃 😀 😄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2023
Amya:

Everyone there knows that Pere is drunk. Even omoshola said so

Ike is just entertaining him grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Altrarecords:

Rich and successful? We joke too much in this country. Stop celebrating mediocrity. They’re all struggling. Maybe mercy might be a bit stable cos of Ashawo work and all that. Most of them, if not all never see reach 500m for their life before.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Titaniumental:

She keep saying that nonsense of Pere bn her friend, rubbish.

Whoever stoop so low to talk to their friend in such uncouth manner loke she did d other day?

Stupid uncouth girl
But Pere threw her under the bus first.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

Still a wussy for entertaining her at all and her two-timing ways.

Ain't no nigga who rates himself entertaining a two-timing babe. He should have shenked her totally, but he still get time to dey ask, "What's going on?"

Na KimOprah go finish them patapata.

You're wrong on this one. The only wussy in this story is Cross that has been acting like a forlorn puppy for 2 weeks.

As for Pere, one night of vulnerability does not a wussy make. And the Pere didn't even say much. But Cross lost his whole focus of being in the game. I'm sure if he has a choice between Kim and the 120m. It would be Kim for him. The guy has fallen off so badly. It's shameful.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Baye is talking about Neo the exact way I see him. He does too much side comments. Onye asiri

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2023
safarigirl:

I'm just disappointed.

I don dey hiss since, because the entire whining is irritating to watch.

How one babe go dey rotate grown men like this, and dem dey indulge her? Later dem go say na girls no dey get sense when dem see fine boys, but see grown men.....

Well done to KimOprah, na she dey reign. Make she dey rub their head dey go.

Leave my girl oooo
Free her abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Very difficult to like Ilebaye though.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Pere dey fall hand no be the person wey dey threaten vawulence if him survive, e don begin do anyhow this night.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2023
bunnae:
Baye is talking about Neo the exact way I see him. He does too much side comments. Onye asiri

It's white/black money she's talking about
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Ilebaye is complaining to Prince about WhiteMoney and his fakeness
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:36am On Sep 03, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

It's white/black money she's talking about
She is talking about Neo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2023
bunnae:
How can she say she doesn't want Neoenergy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.