Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,398 members, 7,897,767 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1596182 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Edu93:
Mercy dey eat beans and garri.
Nice

omo if she mess with that her big asset grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Titaniumental:

Every poll una
Check out newer polls .
This one is old

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alex down
Pere down
More to go
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Giel:
Tolani telling big Brother about how she felt disrespected by what neo and Ilebaye did this morning
She says she's having a conversation with neo and Ilebaye jumps in and says she wants to talk to neo.
Tolanibaj told her to come back
Ilebaye said ok when will you be done.
Tolani says she doesn't know that the gist is too sweet.
Ilebaye says she's giving her 10 mins and she'll be back.
She says ilebaye is a sweet babe but they don't talk so there's no reason for ilebaye to come disrespect her in her room.

Tolanibaj: ilebaye came back in the room after 10 mins and covers herself and neo with the duvet. The person tolani is still talking to.

So Tolani felt disrespected that ilebaye came into her own room and disrespected her.
Tolani doesn't like that ilebaye made her triggered, flair up and she's disappointed in herself that she let ilebaye do that.

She says ilebaye doesn't even sleep in their room. She says ilebaye jumps comes into their room bedhopping.

Also She's hearing people say she called ilebaye slut and a hoe and those words are not in her dictionary so she hopes big brother plays it back

Tolanibaj also complains about the hoh saying the simple hoh cannot even control them.
Cannot even make them sit down.
They are just fighting up and down

She feels bad and she feels down and maybe she feels the ilebaye issue is why she's feeling bad

She wants big brother to give her some words of encouragement, she says it feels like they've been in the house for 3 months instead of the 5 days and they are overwhelmed and big brother should have mercy on them.

Big brother: do you think you should have handled the situation differently

Tolani: she has been triggering me.
Ok there is one thing I said. I told her to leave the room and she said she won't leave unless neo tells her to leave and I told neo he has to tell her unless our friendship is over. I feel I shouldn't have said that.
Tolani tried to apologize to neo and neo just said it's fine but she knows it not fine and maybe after the wager I'll give him the apology he doesn't want to hear.

Big brother: and when you said ilebaye has been bed hopping what do you mean

Tolani: just sleeping in our room. I'm not the only one that complains.

Big brother just basically drags tolani baj for chasing ilebaye out of their room
Says she doesn't have any right. That the house is big brother's and the room isn't in her name neither is she head of room so she had no right to disturb ilebaye
Says the person who ilebaye came to see didn't bother her and as she didn't come to see tolani baj. Tolani should have left her alone
She realized she fvcked up and knew how the viewers will definitely tag it as bullying. She had to quickly control the narrative in the public diary session before it turns into something else lmao.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
If na d same Ceec wey we know,nah this is some kinda emphatic lie by her

Alex pushed you and we heard it for the first time in the diary room

Alex pushed you and you didn’t react, you that we know

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
ColdHunter:

If you knew how the mind of an average woman works, you'll be shocked.
Haha seems I don't o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pere, Angel and Venita talking about how crazy it is for Alex and Ceec to be carrying beef for over 5 years.
Angel said they should put on their big girl panties and get over it.
Angel is saying maybe ceec is upset that pere is close to Alex because maybe ceec likes pere.
She says she has only seen ceec talk to whitemoney and pere for an extended period of time
Venita says that it's may not be that ceec likes pere but just by being friends with pere outside then pere comes into the house then gets close to someone she doesn't like maybe that's the issue.
Angel and Venita then ask pere how the discussion came about with ceec and if there was any resolution.
Pere said ceec initiated the conversation.
Pere said he was washing dishes in the kitchen and Ceec called him to talk to him
He said the discussion ended with ceec telling him not to talk to her for the rest of the season.
Angel says it will come down to pere having to pick a side.
Venita says it's not reasonable to expect people to pick a side between 2 people arguing.

So Alex should not make friends with people or be able to talk to people in the house because they were ceec's friends?
Pere that likes Alex as a person shouldn't like Alex or be close to her because ceec may be upset? No be witchcraft be that?
A house of just 20 people, because of Ceec people should start isolating themselves from each other? Alex don suffer.
Ceec your isolation techniques against Alex will fail and crumble.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
is doyin this actually nice?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pere just do you and forget about Cee C abeg

That girl is a bag of trouble and I don't want you to inherit her enemies ooo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
TheMainMan:
is doyin this actually nice?

I'm beginning to think so.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:

What she did to Pere she will do to WhiteMoney and Deks the next time she gets into it with someone and those guys don't get involve to support her......

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Alex down
Pere down
More to go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Big brother don suffer today
Tolani wants him to deal with ilebaye
Ceec wants him to fight Alex
Doyin wants him to fight the whole house for the sake of Ilebaye.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:

CeeC's madness is follow come .
This isn't strategy...the girl na legit kaku

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=Threebear post=124719193][/quote] Cecee is a gamer, she'll involve everybody in her business and give us content
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What she did to Pere she will do to WhiteMoney and Deks the next time she gets into it with someone and those guys don't get involve to support her......
I like the fact that Pere didn't try to sugarcoat anything to please her

She can take her self elsewhere....her bad vibes isn't needed abeg

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Doyin is being hypocritical. How can you realistically expect people to not talk about ilebaye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

This is true....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She did not, she just allowed Tolanibaj to bully her, can Tbaj tell Mercy to leave the room and hell won't be let loose......

Fear sef no go gree am talk
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:

I like the fact that Pere didn't try to sugarcoat anything to please her

She can take her self elsewhere....her bad vibes isn't needed abeg

Pere is off the list now before we get to week 4 alot of HMs will also switch and avoid her, then she would have succeeded with narrative of everyone hates, CeeC is sure getting to the finale as it it because alot of people will want to watch where the madness ends.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Doyin stakes 200 coins.

BB: Anything else?
Doyin: housemates are weird. They make everything into a chitchat and make the house so uncomfortable. Why is everyone going around discussing issues with two people? The girl is uncomfortable and has been on her own since morning. Isn't it part of bullying and shouldn't they be punished for it? It's very irritating and annoying. Can we get pressing iron? Third, can we get something for our throats because most of us have lost our voices.

BB: It is only natural for people to talk about events.
Doyin: I agree but not to this extent. Ilegbaye told me this morning that she was not comfortable. I walked into a room and three grown adults were discussing about her and none has gone to meet her. It's not fair, they are picking on her.

BB: Wouldn't it be okay to defend your friend instead of dismissing them?
Doyin: I didn't dismiss them. I told them it's none of her business.

BB: I understand you are upset but be pragmatic. How easy is it for people to mind their business in BB house?
Doyin: I guess it's not easy. I told them to mind their business. They are just ugly people as far as I am concerned. It shouldn't be that hard.

BB: How many things do housemates have to talk about in BB house?
Doyin: I get you but I don't think they should continue to claim it is part of her gameplan.

BB: If you don't want anyone to speak to you about the matter, who will defend her?
Doyin: I don't have a defence and don't know how to defend her because she is wrong. I can't tell dem that she is wrong but I just tell them to mind their business.

BB: Is she the only person wrong?
Doyin: I think she has most of the blame but she is a carefree person. I don't think she is scheming or really thought about it as they are all claiming she is.

BB: Maybe make them understand that.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

God forbid bad thing

She is too toxic abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soma has not been interacting with the housemate since morning

He has just been on his own

Later now if he becomes the first to be evicted , he would start saying it is affecting his mental health

If you know you are not emotionally strong ,don't come for the show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Pere is off the list now before we get to week 4 alot of HMs will also switch and avoid her, then she would have succeeded with narrative of everyone hates, CeeC is sure getting to the finale as it it because alot of people will want to watch where the madness ends.....
She should maintain this energy outside the house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Where's that Mercy spammer that was all over this thread calling CeeC a borite on day 2. 😂
She don rest.
Na your fave come be delawood.
CeeC go dey house and she won't be the main character ke?
I don't care who it is lol. Only Tacha fit dey near cuz that one too no gbadun.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alex pushed Cc,and Cynthia didn’t do anything or gist the hms,but told only biggie & us?…this gist shock me o,the same Cythia Nwadiora we know? wow!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
ChristoBam:
Where's that Mercy spammer that was all over this thread calling CeeC a borite on day 2. 😂
She don rest.
Na your fave come be delawood.
CeeC go dey house and she won't be the main character ke?
I don't care who it is lol. Only Tacha fit dey near cuz that one too no gbadun.
Crazygirl69

Your attention is needed.......just dey make noise in the first two days

Her fave don fall off with no highlight or storyline

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Titaniumental:
If na d same Ceec wey we know,nah this is some kinda emphatic lie by her

Alex pushed you and we heard it for the first time in the diary room

Alex pushed you and you didn’t react, you that we know

God bless you.

God bless you big.

Same thing I said. Alex pushed Cee C and she no land her slap. The same Cee C wey hate Alex. SHE LIED!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Seyi stakes 300 coins.

BB: Anything else?
Seyi: Where do you feel I might have improved and other areas you feel I can get better? Yes I enjoy being a guest but I could as well grow like I did last time. I would love it if you could help me grow into a better person.

BB: What areas do you want to improve on?
Seyi: Proceeds to ramble about wanting to be a better person for his children bla bla bla

BB tells him to relax as it's just week one.

Premium borite.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Seyi wants to stake 300 moniepoint coins

I just dey pity you in advance cus you people will lose this wager
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm beginning to think so.....

WHAT? 😲. This one shock me! 🤭

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.