Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,907 members, 7,876,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1560622 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
So biggy do watch the male and female house mates poop
🤣🤣🤣🤭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Zihno:

Ask your female kids to marry an effeminate bum short wearing guy. Nengi likes real men with big black veiny gbola. Same thing Ozo likes.

Some of you are actually Nasty individuals in real life...
Terrible human being.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Olodo24:
Erica was already on strikes before that night. The kind of bullying she poured on Laycon shouldn't be tolerated on a continental TV. On top of that, she poured water on the bed and chased out her deputy from the HoH room. She earned that disqualification

But the one they are doing to ilebaye should be tolerated
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Saltandwater:

A sleeping cat in finals or even winning the show is better than a disqualified hellcat smiley

Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
These bbnaija cameramen are becoming very stupid. Why show doyin while in the on the toilet seat easing herself and when she stood and pulled ger pant? This is very disgusting and very unprofessional. very nonsensical.
Is it because Doyin doesn't have much vocal fans? They can't try this this rubbish with CeeC or Mercy, I wount even sleep night, I will drag them all over social media from now till morning. Fools

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Walking into the bathroom seeing him naked instead of her to leave she refused ,she started staring at his dick and calling him dark horse

Imagine pere saying such to Ilebaye cecee or co while seeing them naked ? He will be tag names like rapist ,but delusional people like you are blind because he is pere and he is a man who is hated

Just Dey play

Did this really happen?
Who told this story pls?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

They became close pals after the show....
OZo is his best friend from their set....
thanks, I appreciate
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Did this really happen?
Who told this story pls?

dont mind the mad man
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
ultraviolet27:
[b]As for Madam mgbeke Anaconda Manly shape[/b]d Alex She go soon meet Her waterloo,Shebi she knows how to goad, provokes and run a Man down because He no longer Chases Her? Pretentious fake love and light Using People for Highlights Animasaun,anfani adugbo wey all good looking BBN Male dey Chop like palliatives that dick She dey look for from Pere She go soon get am outside the House.

That was how She was Crying more than the bereaved at Rico swavey Funeral whereas She was never in good terms with Him when He was alive even refused promoting His Music.

The Demon brought that matter up after it has been forgotten yesterday so as to make Pere looks like a Bad person,She tried jamming Doyin,Pere and Venita head together if not that the later aired Her yet She was the one consoling Pere yesterday

Venita don buy Her market as she no join Her badmouth pere no wonder she has been nominating Adenita that was what She did with Bam teddy and Tobi with CeeCee too in DW She wants what Venita has after Veni goes She go move to Ade as love and light bestie and that one go still chop am outside the House 'Sleepy Head I am in love with you Oshi'!!

Everything you talk fit be true(I didn't even read it), but you see the Bolded, even the Devil would marvel at the lie. Alex has one of the best physiques I have ever seen on a lady. Unarguably the best in BBN history. The nyansh wey people dey do, she get am assorted for free. Better height, better skin tone....
Nobody for your ancestry fine reach Alex. E sure me die....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Twoclans:
I don't even know what to write 🤦

Geezeem where are you

I don show grin
My boy is doing well

Nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Walking into the bathroom seeing him naked instead of her to leave she refused ,she started staring at his dick and calling him dark horse

Imagine pere saying such to Ilebaye cecee or co while seeing them naked ? He will be tag names like rapist ,but delusional people like you are blind because he is pere and he is a man who is hated

Just Dey play
does bbnaija now show bathroom baf? Or u got it from your Whatsapp group where u watch bbnaija from

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:
The way the nurse moved towards Doyin shows he's a woman beater.

Now I believe that he truly abused his ex wife.

If there were no cameras in the house , he definitely would have hit Doyin.

Not only is he a shameless old pervert, he's also an abuser.

As a feminist I request his immediate disqualification.

Rest!!She has been goading and Provoking Him since morning,both of them I like but I must say the truth,She doesn't know when to stop and doesn't read the room she is tactless it's Her tactlessness that led into this In the first place must she involve Herself in every talk?? with Her cho cho cho She wasn't the only one who gossiped about the triangle Yet na only Her Dem dey blame instead of Her to have excused Herself like Mercy and Cee-Cee

He would runs from fight lives to fight another day and as for my Nurse He really tried stomaching Her and Amauche shits since morning even you can't withstand it for 30 minutes He is human and no robots, even as I am a Woman I no fit bear those insults I for don send the Doyin to ICU since morning,He tried for not even decking the Doyins mouth!!

Even though I would have preferred He decked Mambas mouth and punched Her Instead because that Snake had it coming

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Olodo24:
She's older now. I know she doesn't have to do too much, but people are missing that Pepper Dem vibes. Just a bit of it would do. She should have had some clashes. She was more active in the beginning.

But still, nothing will stop me from voting Lambo. Lambo for the money
She is giving absolutely nothing and banking on the robots she expects to crown her again that's her case cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
ultraviolet27:
As for Madam mgbeke Anaconda Manly shaped Alex She go soon meet Her waterloo,Shebi she knows how to goad, provokes and run a Man down because He no longer Chases Her? Pretentious fake love and light Using People for Highlights Animasaun,anfani adugbo wey all good looking BBN Male dey Chop like palliatives that dick She dey look for from Pere She go soon get am outside the House.

That was how She was Crying more than the bereaved at Rico swavey Funeral whereas She was never in good terms with Him when He was alive even refused promoting His Music.

The Demon brought that matter up after it has been forgotten yesterday so as to make Pere looks like a Bad person,She tried jamming Doyin,Pere and Venita head together if not that the later aired Her yet She was the one consoling Pere yesterday

Venita don buy Her market as she no join Her badmouth pere no wonder she has been nominating Adenita that was what She did with Bam teddy and Tobi with CeeCee too in DW She wants what Venita has after Veni goes She go move to Ade as love and light bestie and that one go still chop am outside the House 'Sleepy Head I am in love with you Oshi'!!

Everything you talk fit be true(I didn't even read it), but you see the Bolded, even the Devil would marvel at the lie. Alex has one of the best physiques I have ever seen on a lady. Unarguably the best in BBN history. The nyansh wey people dey do, she get am assorted for free. Better height, better skin tone....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
thatigboman:
These bbnaija cameramen are becoming very stupid. Why show doyin while in the on the toilet seat easing herself and when she stood and pulled ger pant? This is very disgusting and very unprofessional. very nonsensical.
Is it because Doyin doesn't have much vocal fans? They can't try this this rubbish with CeeC or Mercy, I wount even sleep night, I will drag them all over social media from now till morning. Fools

What is she doing there?

She didn't look naked

she was seating on the toilet closed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wetin Dey do miss honesty and truth

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why is bbbnaija camera showing toilet scenes this night. This is disturbing.
They shouldn't try it with CeeC o before thunder will fire all of them

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Choi Doyin u for cry since Tuesday nao..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Y will biggie show us Doyin in toilet?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sanqa:

And biggy said he bases his judgement on intent.

Hence a strike, we should be grateful there were no casualties grin

But ps Doyin should be careful ps. She's talks too much or does much, sometimes it seems like a mental disorder

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

You dey Craze? ? You don see me for real life before Even my Mum that's almost clocking your Anaconda can't match her in beauty, shape or physical fitness talk more of me

And no one In my ancestry has a face like Sour Fufu!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
You guys need to quit this lie that Alex is not fine....
Overall, Alex is the finest babe in that house and its not close. Venita and Kim edge her facially but she more than makes up for it with her physique. The rest no even come close, not mercy with her fake butt or even short CeeC.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Doyin you don't have 21 days, you have just 2 days embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Olodo24:
That's the only thing blocking Mercy. I said it aloud in the opening night. Nigerians are always emotionally sentimental when it comes to matters like this.
TBH ....she doesn't deserve to win.
Even though I don't have a fave this season but Mercy is probably the one I like the most out of all of them , but the truth is that she doesn't deserve to win .

She has given practically nothing.

People shouldn't be handed things just because they're popular or loved , everyone should work for the prize .

People that are/were truly deserving of the money IMO :
Ike
Pére
CeeC
Adekunle
Venita
Ilebaye
Angel

I don't think the season would have been the hit it is without these housemates.
They showed their vulnerabilities.
Weren't afraid to be human .
Gave us entertainment.

To me they're the true stars of all -stars season.

27 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

What is she doing there?

She didn't look naked

she was seating on the toilet closed
biggie doesn't show toilet scene, unless it's used for what the toilet is not for like fucking and gossiping. But this one doyin is sitting on the toilet seat, alone, easing herself with her pants down. That scene is not supposed to be shown at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
ultraviolet27:

You dey Craze? ? You don see me for real life before Even my Mum that's almost clocking your Anaconda can't match her in beauty, shape or physical fitness talk more of me

And no one In my ancestry has a face like Sour Fufu!!

I swear on my life. Post your best picture. If you fine reach Alex, I go credit you 100k....
You no dey type like person wey fine....
Highest you go be 2/10. Fine girls no dey behave like you.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
thatigboman:
biggie doesn't show toilet scene, unless it's used for what the toilet is not for like fucking and gossiping. But this one doyin is sitting on the toilet seat, alone, easing herself with her pants down. That scene is not supposed to be shown at all

She was not easing herself
she was motivating herself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Giel:

You're kidding @ bold?

So it wasn't Alex that started this conversation
But people are insulting her and saying that she's the reason for everything?
All because she told Doyin that people were calling her a liar and the people on this thread are making it look like it's a bad thing for Alex to tell Doyin so Doyin can clear her name?
The way people posted it her you'll think Alex maliciously instigated the whole conversation.
Meanwhile it's pere that went to meet her

Thank God for people that watched.
God forbid this thread
See the bile they were spewing on Alex and Doyin since.

Let Alex continue to press their neck on this thread.

Thank God she told Doyin and Doyin cleared her name and the so called general pere fell apart and punched the wall twice after being called out as a liar.

Madam have small shame it won't kill you I never see someone wey dey support blindly reach you say the truth at times and let the Devil be Ashamed!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
At least Soma dey see better kiss collect.. na wetin Ozo bin dey beg Nnegi to collect till dem evict am despite SIMPlicity in nature.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Doyin is losing it. Ebuka should come and carry her before she enter market.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
dominique:
See how God does his things. The person plotting for disqualifications of the girls is now one leg outside the house. Someone that's already on one strike decides to go into a mindless violent tirade over a useless triangle that gives nothing but drags to him. Destroying big brother's property is a strike, threats of physical violence and shoving Neo out of the way is another strike. Biggie thunder go fire you if you don't give this violent human being at least two strikes for what he did.

Your girl go still watch him from home come Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.