Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,174 members, 7,925,663 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1641724 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
kendrick93:
She did on her lips...
Dunno about her face
She just want ti recreate herself. When will women be satisfied with the body they have.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Amya:

My 34 year old brother is engaged to a 33 year old and I called him the other to hype him up for not being like some of you.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Finding your better half is all that counts in the end. Compatibility. At 28 yrs of age, i know i have another...say...six more years till i feel I'll wanna get married. There might be a lady of the same age as i am who has this same (intentional) mindset, and who knows if i'll end up crossing paths with her, and the two of us deciding to get wedded.

Not all cases are due to an individual being unfortunate or unlucky. Some have mapped out their own plans. Intentionally.
Congrats to your bro and may God bless their union.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

I will not take it. Venita is definitely toxic and adekunle is primarily the reason she may remain in the show past this week, but to say she brings nothing else to the show than the ship with adekunle that one na big lie. Her task performances are they a joke to you? Venita is one of the smartest and certainly the most creative babe in that house. She is very very competitive and it is arguable that she would have been evicted before now without her ship with adekunle. If we even look at it critically what does doyin herself bring gan gan more than Venita that the parrot does not bring?

If you can't read, get away from my mentions. I only agreed with the part of ship. I'm of the opinion that asides making noise and being defender of defenseless, Doyin brings nothing to that place. I hate hate hate lazy people and I don't like that part about Doyin.

Venita on the other hand, has her flaws, a whole lot. But to say she brings nothing but toxicity to the show is untrue. Their task this week, the designs were majorly her after that brawl she had with Omashola. She puts her all in task and that's maybe the only thing I like about her.

Try and read clearly unless of course, you are directing this quote to Doyin. I was only reporting or giving updates for those who aren't watching.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
eepeepook:
Froshloaded. You can’t even hide your habits. SMH. I hope them pay you allowee this month.
Meobìzy, skipped your meds? Again??

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not froshloaded. I'm not that psychotic to juggle unnecessarily with several NL accounts like you do.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Culer:
Meobìzy sorry to disappoint you, I'm not froshloaded. I'm not that psychotic to juggle unnecessary with several NL accounts like you do.
I hear. It is well.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Thunder scatter the dumb heads that voted ilebaye except Islanders that were begged to vote the useless hoe sha ! I can count how many things she does in a week!! Venita and Doyin deserves to spend more weeks even Whitemoney is manageable as despite he didn't bring much he is naturally funny!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sanqa:

I want 3 people to be evicted and I don't really care who. With 3 eviction Sundays and 8 housemates (possibly) left, it's the right thing to do grin

3 evictions in a lineup of 4 is absolutely crazy! 2 real housemates and 1 houseguest (Kim) should go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
eepeepook:
I hear. It is well.
it is well with your mental health my gee
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=andrewbaba44 post=125680561]Cross don chop Kim kpekus wotowoto grin[/quote
Yes o!
He also asked her to give him her soul and spirit too…lmao!😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
QueenSindel:
Thunder scatter the dumb heads that voted ilebaye except Islanders that were begged to vote the useless hoe sha ! I can count how many things she does in a week!! Venita and Doyin deserves to spend more weeks even Whitemoney is manageable as despite he didn't bring much he is naturally funny!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
PaulOtl:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Finding your better half is all that counts in the end. Compatibility. At 28 yrs of age, i know i have another...say...six more years till i feel I'll wanna get married. There might be a lady of the same age as i am who has this same (intentional) mindset, and who knows if i'll end up crossing paths with her, and the two of us deciding to get wedded.

Not all cases are due to an individual being unfortunate or unlucky. Some have mapped out their own plans. Intentionally.
Congrats to your bro and may God bless their union.

Thanks!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
dominique:

3 evictions in a lineup of 4 is absolutely crazy! 2 real housemates and 1 houseguest (Kim) should go
I can still wish ,right? grin but it has happened before when Dillish was the only one saved.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=125686537][/quote]Thunder scatter ur burnt yansh dia U go nack ur mama carcass jazz!! senseless ogbanje!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:
Omashola nah dumbo.

He can't even read properly.
Na wa o…take an easy na.
He probably didn’t have access to quality education while growing up due to poverty and but he’s secured his future with hard work.
Please give him kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Biggaboi:
Happy birthday to the president of BayeTribe!
Grow in grace and many happy returns Tatiana4U!🌹🎉
Thank you darling!😘🙏😍
I’m flattered 😍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Amya:

Thanks!
You're Welcome.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Yuneehk:

If you can't read, get away from my mentions. I only agreed with the part of ship. I'm of the opinion that asides making noise and being defender of defenseless, Doyin brings nothing to that place. I hate hate hate lazy people and I don't like that part about Doyin.

Venita on the other hand, has her flaws, a whole lot. But to say she brings nothing but toxicity to the show is untrue. Their task this week, the designs were majorly her after that brawl she had with Omashola. She puts her all in task and that's maybe the only thing I like about her.

Try and read clearly unless of course, you are directing this quote to Doyin. I was only reporting or giving updates for those who aren't watching.

I directed the quote largely at doyin but since you can not write simply and clearly for people to understand then stray bullet deservedly reach you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
PegasusSolid:
Doyin, you had a good chance of nacking Pere outside the house, but that's all up in smoke now. I guess you have buy 5,000 Naira worth of cucumbers when you leave the house. Silly mannerless ape!

Safarigirl we know how you look like, you're the last person to come for anybody's looks. The very last! What even makes you thinks she's interested in Pere or any guy in that house? She's like an open book, if she's interested in any of them, she won't hide it. Pere should keep his knacks got the old women he gives it to for money.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

I will not take it. Venita is definitely toxic and adekunle is primarily the reason she may remain in the show past this week, but to say she brings nothing else to the show than the ship with adekunle that one na big lie. Her task performances are they a joke to you? Venita is one of the smartest and certainly the most creative babe in that house. She is very very competitive and it is arguable that she would have been evicted before now without her ship with adekunle. If we even look at it critically what does doyin herself bring gan gan more than Venita that the parrot does not bring?
Gbam!👍
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:
Omo......doyin talk say venita is still in the house because of Adekunle ooooo.

Lowkey all this ladies are jealous of the ship.

She is damn right
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
IghravweIG:

Happy birthday Dear.

Wishing you all things beautiful
Thank you dear 😍🥰😘🙏
I’m honored!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Yuneehk:
Doyin said ship is the reason Venita is still in that house. She brings nothing but toxicity to the show.

She didn't lie. Venita would have been long gone.

Exactly.doyin knows how strong Ade is and venita knows that's why she's with him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Godoverevery:
Omo......doyin talk say venita is still in the house because of Adekunle ooooo.

Lowkey all this ladies are jealous of the ship.

Did she lie? Benita without ship would have been bounced out weeks ago. Even with this ship, e no sure for her to survive this evictions

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Giel:

Happy baiday💃
Enjoy your day 💃💃💃
Have faann🤣
Thanks dear😘😍🙏
Lol.🤣
Baye has really has influenced us o…lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tatiana4u Happy Birthday, May the DQ streak of HM you support be broken this year.....cheesy grin cheesy

Have faaan and enjoy yourself......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dsimmer:

Says someone who supports abusive rapist. You dey look yourself in the mirror?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na u dey cry blood mumu even on ur socalled birthday u are miserable buhahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
dominique:

Did she lie? Benita without ship would have been bounced out weeks ago. Even with this ship, e no sure for her to survive this evictions

Well maybe......but her work rate in that house is the best.

Even your kpalan fish agree 💯

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
PegasusSolid:
Doyin, you had a good chance of nacking Pere outside the house, but that's all up in smoke now. I guess you have buy 5,000 Naira worth of cucumbers when you leave the house. Silly mannerless ape!

This is too much vawulence for one person!
Chai!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na wa o…take an easy na.
He probably didn’t have access to quality education while growing up due to poverty and but he’s secured his future with hard work.
Please give him kudos.

Happy birthday tati

Wish you all the best and pray all your wishes are granted.

Cheers to the new year.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Amillionnn:
You set your bias aside and made complete sense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sanqa:

I can still wish ,right? grin but it has happened before when Dillish was the only one saved.

And they gave the clue about the winner will be at that point. Besides voting pattern of both shows differ, counter votes vs percentage votes, totally different dynamics

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.