Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,805 members, 7,882,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1569227 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Oya Soma time to end ur dairy session we wan go advert.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

This was how you people wished Pere to be disqualified through strikes... Adekunle ended up getting one
Nawa for you o, this woman, are you sure you don’t live, eat, drink and dream Adekunle in your real life?
This obsession is getting wild.
Don’t worry, Ade has a large heart for older women Like you, he will still get to your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Coke bottle ke!

How come? shocked

I am being good na, coke bottle is taller than malt bottle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

Look at them crying. Alex continue pressing those necks 😂. Is she the only one not supposed to talk about their faves when those same faves scrutinise everyfhing she does?

Small epistle incoming 😂

The tears want to drown this thread.
Let's enter somgel ship before we drown abeg🤣🤣

I loved her diary session and I was so pleased with it.

I didn't see any single thing to defend her with. Maybe only just where she said ilebaye has not been bullied because Ike throwing away ilebaye's clothes is bullying no matter what.

As for she and pere
Pere came to the house and thought he will be the weapon fashioned against Alex, he was busy planing her dq now he's seeing fire from her grin
In his next life he'll see someone that looks like Alex and run grin

This thread always tries to blackmail Alex with the sanctimonious, pretender. Want us to see her as a good person talk
When Alex has never told anybody any of that.

All Alex says is that she preaches and practices love and light but love and light is not weakness so anyone that tries her will be met with premium violence 😂
Which is what she has done from day 1.

They are the ones that exalted her to saint status because subconsciously they know they can't find anything wrong with alex and all their beef with her is baseless

Alex won't be surprised if llebaye wins. That much is clear from her sessions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
tonididdy:

Enough money to make you change your name.

Change your life first ya. You need am pass me. If dem check your money self e no reach to train dog self.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

Shame? How? She says she is even ready to go to a loving environment and that made me happy. Now I know she is ready to conquer the world. Baye needs to win that 120m, I want her to. There's a lot of catching up she needs to do grin then Alex wigs and dresses will rest. Let's all come together and give her that money, our faves can't be sponsoring her forever.

Comrade you are far too kind. Please help me vote for her, I'm emushional😥😭

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Clement dear..
You promised to vote for Ade this week
Yes nau

I have voted since Monday midnight when the network was better

I already voted for everyone,I just didn't want to drop the receipts here so people don't say that I am chasing clout with it

But be assured that I have voted for all of them for the week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
OhBritannia:
There should be a limit or boundaries to some things in life.

As a woman how can you threaten to slap a military man?
Do y'all know how emotional damaging that will cause to the man?

Even when a woman slaps a civilian, do you know how it will affect the man's state of mind?
Please i don't blame pere for reacting that way because i don't understand how you have the guts to say to a man that you will slap him and nothing will happen.

Like what the actual fork!!!!!!!!

Omor !!!! I can't deal, this is the height of provocation.

If that military man wants to be treated with respect, he should stop talking about people's parents when there is a disagreement.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Soma it's okay oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
tonididdy:

I don't give a flying Bleep if you are in Pluto!
As long as you are on here and following the show.
You are paying to air your view about her.
You hate on someone you pay to watch her lifestyle but nobody gives an F about you or the hole you live in.

Lol everybody on nairaland is in the abroad and you fa want to own an opinion ....MBA!
Then gearraout and stop quoting me.Why jumping on my comment foolish boy.Get lost
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
The camera in this big brother house though, normal normal, they no born these useless ladies well to be this confrontational towards men.

How will Mamba look at someone like Aunty nurse and threaten to slap him, like is she for real?

True true na man she be.😁

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Only yesterday whitemoney said that pere cross neo Adekunle are very neat guys

Na Alex Dey monitor imaginary toilet ,doing everything to paint the guy bad yet the guy no Dey see her

Nobody else has mentioned that, so I will take her words as that of a woman scorned.... which is why I've been laughing

Let her go to her fellow females so those ones will reset her brain

She is coming yo Pere so they can hang abuser on his neck

She knows what she is doing

She is playing the dirtiest game in that house

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
I don't have business with deks but he's a better man than your daredevil pereke
Iyaebe REST

Two years of hatred for someone you don't know personally is really a lot of work

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Are you Baye's mummy too?
Never, I don't do thieves 😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:
Not that I'm justifying Soma's character oooo, but for real, Soma is a VERYYYYYYYYYY emotional person.... To betray someone and be afraid to look them in the eyes still means a whole lot. In 2023, people betray you and laugh with you!!!

He totally lost me when he couldn’t answer the question about why he would nominate people close to him 🤷🏾‍♀️
That was weird

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

If that military man wants to be treated with respect, he should stop talking about people's parents when there is a disagreement.
Are you for real??

What was Alex business in the first place

Was he talking to her ??

God forbid Alex and her fans

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Then gearraout and stop quoting me.Why jumping on my comment foolish boy.Get lost

Haaahahahahah grin😁🤣🤣😂😂😂
E pain am!
You wey dey batto with network for ikotun, dey claim abroad.
If you make fem again I'll disgrace you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Clement1111:

Iyaebe REST

Two years of hatred for someone you don't know personally is really a lot of work

🙀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
firJ:
The camera in this big brother house though, normal normal, they no born these useless ladies well to be this confrontational towards men.

How will Mamba look at someone like Aunty nurse and threaten to slap him, like is she for real?

True true na man she be.😁
You no see how she tear Ike slaps that time.E be like seu slapping na her stock in trade

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

That letter must contain the vilest thing ever and it’s all about Baye!

Typical.

Pity me!

Lies!

Entitlement!

Same way they lied about her bringing drinks for Seyi when I said she stole Seyi's drink. Now, she's stolen more drinks from others on the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
MrBroke:

Change your life first ya. You need am pass me. If dem check your money self e no reach to train dog self.

Lol go look up my profile.
My chains alone will buy your family hase.
Do you see who I'm sitted with for lunch?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
tonididdy:

Oga face your front
Brokeman undecided
That boy na stupid boy fighting every body on top bbn housematewey no sabi am.You go no say na jobless fellow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Pere go still chop that girl
🚶🚶🚶
Normal levels

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
TheEnforcer:
That boy na stupid boy fighting every body on top bbn housematewey no sabi am.You go no say na jobless fellow
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Una be clowns for here wallai
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Biggy please call Soma back to this realm abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Lol.
She be OG housemate, me sef na OG viewer, I will use logic to figure out her move. We are all participants in the game 😂🤣
Unless they have the same strategy, then you can assume they have the same fanbase. But Baye will provoke, cry and claim bullying grin. Baye knows this, Alex knows it. How will you now say Alex thinks they share a fan base?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Now I understand why Soma was crying so much when nominated sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

Why call him bad?

Like Doyin, Alex has been asking for it

I wish a demon will push her to slap the guy

And see if she won't be carried out of that house

Na Ijaw man she wan slap?

I double dare her

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

Things people say shocked, one day I'd like to know how you got to this. Not today though

They can never drag Alex because of her actions because they have nothing on her grin
You've never noticed? grin
Either they lie on her or drag her based on stupid assumptions of what they think she thinks
It's been like this since day 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
I have known Alex since the Shine Your Eye season and I have hated her since then.

She is a lady that always like to involve herself with matter that is none of her business. Like she did during the Tobi and Ceece saga.

Alex is the only lady that no man has ever love in the Big Brother House. This was a lady crying for LEO, only for her to ran into the closed arms of Tobi when Leo is evicted.

This was a girl that cried a river when Cecce said Tobi fucck her in the hotel during Reunion.

This was a girl that almost ruin AY movie with the way she was looking like a buffalo in the movie.

Can Alex see a guy like Pere on the street and I dare to talk to him or even threaten him.

I have always ignored anything that has to do with her because Alex is a girl that like to form bestie with guys with their dicks in her hairy dirty PuscYYY (excuse my language).

A man tried to get close to you, you said no. The man walks away but you just want to destroy him because he is no more interested in you.

Pere is not a saint. You can say Pere is the devil you know but Alex is the angel you know. A devilish angel.

Biggie, I begged you, when these bitches make statement like this, shut then up.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Soma
Angel
Pere
Cross

There is no way any of these people will escape nominations next week if no hoh win or veto power grin

If Biggy is taking out 2 housemates it will be nice to see whitemoney survive and Alex home ,But but but what do I know grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Late?

She’s probably 40+

(1) (2) (3) ... (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.