Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:56 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1568402 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Amya:

If you noticed, I don't talk to you on this forum or comment on your biased updates. Get the memo and stay off my menrtions.

This person and that other person that time dey same WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Geezeem:

One or two contestants have come to this show with HBP and were on medications

Even on BBA( the Ghanaian guy)

My point is, they were allowed to participate ...in a mental game like this

Some of these people don't know where to stop, no shame, no decorum, no decency...no boundaries. Especially the person you quoted

How does HBP stop one from participating?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
AwkaFinest:

How does HBP stop one from participating?

You can't connect?
I am sorry I can't explain

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Threebear:
I don't understand how homosexuality works ....

As beautiful and neat as women are , you prefer a man that doesn't clean his ass like Ike or the one that leaves toilet stains all over the toilet seat and farts every minute like the dishonored fake General Pére?

Haaaa e b things
Who is this guy he is cute and his ass seems clean😎

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Amya:

Yep! They'd be starting the auditions too

We will feast dear 💃💃💃💃

At that level ....no pity votes

Nobody will win jack without entertaining us

Let the Southies show us how to play this game....the mental and psychological way

I am so so happy!

I wish Ike will go

But they won't let him

Na high level of connection go carry the day lipsrsealed

Is it this year?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Geezeem:

You can't connect?
I am sorry I can't explain

Sorry, I can't connect your ignorance(not disrespecting you), but having HBP can't be equated to having an ailment that required a heart surgery.

HBP does not limit you from regular day to day activity no matter how stressful it maybe, especially for someone thats regular with his/her medications.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Leggodeals:
Why. Soma doesn't deserve a final spot. He needs to be up next week and leave. Let the strongest compete

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What did others do to deserve the finals? Start with Kunle and end with Mercy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Altrarecords:
Do we all agree that venita kunle ship is the most boring in bbn history?

I'm struggling to find a more boring ship in terms of lovey dovey stuff
Zero awww moments

It’s between this ship and Emmarose tbh.
I would add Ozone, but one party there was disgusted by the other- so can’t call it a ship, in all honesty…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Altrarecords:
Do we all agree that venita kunle ship is the most boring in bbn history?

I'm struggling to find a more boring ship in terms of lovey dovey stuff

Zero awww moments

That's how all ships are na.

Only become spicy if both start to flirt but lawd help Adekunle if he dares venture into that lane grin He hasn't sef yet tsunami almost dropped cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
TheEnforcer:
IF YOU know how many whatsapp group Ilebaye get with over 1000 members each.
No be small thing

Leave that naive braggart abeg.
I would want to take his talks of Cee C winning as a complete joke ......

It's obvious even to the blind that Baye will winnnnnnnnnnnn...

Let me celebrate in advance jare💃💃💃💃💃👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🕺💃💃💃💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Jessewizy:

Oh this one was thrown out of law school for failing to meet academic requirements? Thank goodness because she would’ve sent so many innocent people to jail.

But your entitled toxic glutton could only go to the school for the dumbs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
Neo can't you see this girl is doing the same thing she always does? Neo was sitting there peacefully, she goes to him, makes him revisit their quarrels, he tries to make her see where she was wrong, she continues denying she was wrong. Why did she even start this conversation? Neo will end up being the bad guy. Why can't she just sit in her little corner and wait for the 120m? It's just two weeks away, she could use that time to budget grin

If other housemates no longer want to be with you, respect them. Is it by force?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Una go lie tire.
Agenda every where on top Ilebaye.
Remain make Ninja lie for Ilebaye head say she trigger biggie.
Two people have issues, you make it your place to be angry on their behalf. I cannot understand. Whitemoney has moved on but Neo keeps flogging the issue.
Neo you love Whitemoney too much but you nominated him . Oga please face your focus.
You and your other hate-
Ilebaye-recruits. Mtcheww.

Biggie pls evict even 5 out of 7.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
Fairdamsel:

N if this is wrong three bear….
If he doesn’t leave or leaves with a percentage more than 5%, I would drag you to hell and the great beyond

Don’t let this forum get into your head and give you that feeling of importance o….

No be only you get bad mouth
Haha cheesy. They usually get carried away.
Seems they always believe the hype. SMH...Dem many for this table.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Whitemoney my sweetheart
Looking fly and fresh while sleeping😘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Alex and endorsing double standards.
Very yucky move. Talmbout respect, yada yada yada.
Kosi wahala. Time will tell. Sunday is close by.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yippeee!.
Close up task today. I wish my baby Ilebaye the win.
Make God give her better partner way get sense biko.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sanqa:
Neo can't you see this girl is doing the same thing she always does? Neo was sitting there peacefully, she goes to him, makes him revisit their quarrels, he tries to make her see where she was wrong, she continues denying she was wrong. Why did she even start this conversation? Neo will end up being the bad guy. Why can't she just sit in her little corner and wait for the 120m? It's just two weeks away, she could use that time to budget grin

If other housemates no longer want to be with you, respect them. Is it by force?

She hardly takes accountability. She's yet to admit she was wrong, regarding Whitemoney. In fact, she ensured she sabotaged Doyin's HOH reign like she promised. And she would be the one to come and meet you to start saying gibberish for her usual "pity me card" agenda to the viewers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Giel:
Whitemoney my sweetheart
Looking fly and fresh while sleeping😘

This one will lose two favs on Sunday.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Threebear:
I want to bury my face inside Neo's muscular ass 🌝
Wow...Go for it, man!
wink It will only be 14 years. Time flies when you're having fun. Literally.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Keep the votes pumping.
Keep voting Illebaye.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Omo!
By 1st October,
Ilebaye's win will choke!!!.
Dead body go surplus!.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Omor 🤣🤣🤣 ilebaye don hypnotize pple ooo 🤭😸😸 wetin be dis

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Giel:
Please who is Venita talking to in this clip
People say it's the same Pere.
https://twitter.com/badt_igboboy/status/1702232763682754783?t=f0Ic11ytc_-fWd-_NrI3PQ&s=19

Isn't this when she was angry at Cross and Adekunle was trying to calm her down? How did it concern Pere? She didn't mention Pere name na.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Few hours left

VOTE WHITEMONEY

VOTE AGGRESSIVELY

WHITEMONEY WHITEMONEY WHITEMONEY

Let's go

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Sorry, I can't connect your ignorance(not disrespecting you), but having HBP can't be equated to having an ailment that required a heart surgery.

HBP does not limit you from regular day to day activity no matter how stressful it maybe, especially for someone thats regular with his/her medications.

Keep your sorry to yourself and keep it moving. I should have remembered your moniker

Enjoy the rest of the season

🚶🚶🚶

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
kowema:
Yippeee!.
Close up task today. I wish my baby Ilebaye the win.
Make God give her better partner way get sense biko.
Lovely pic and impressive makeup.
God please answer our prayers and let our girl win dis 120M so she no go get reason to borrow foundation wey go become wahala 4 her life ever again, Amen🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tatiana4u:
No BBN has ever been addressed in such a condescending manner like Baye!
Chai!
This clip just made me cry!
No one deserves this!
Not even my worst enemy!
It’s funny how most of them left before her and the rest will definitely go before her!

https://x.com/queen23prom/status/1701975667229782505?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

This just made me angry.

Though she's currently doing good at the polls, we gotta make a definite statement about her winning by a great margin - so that even if Biggie evicts 5 on Sunday, she will not only not be among, but she will be clear of the next person by so much that the OGs will have no choice but give her her due respects.

Back to the voting blocs again.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Playerz:

Lovely pic and impressive makeup.
God please answer our prayers and let our girl win dis 120M so she no go get reason to borrow foundation wey go become wahala 4 her life ever again, Amen🙏

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Eeghe:

It’s between this ship and Emmarose tbh.
I would add Ozone, but one party there was disgusted by the other- so can’t call it a ship, in all honesty…

This is so true

We have had a cougarship before, myonse and Tboss, it wasnt this boring at all lipsrsealed

We even wanted another cougarship last year between Bryan and Diana which didn't work so I don't think Adenita's age difference is the issue

Venita is a walking drama

I just think Kunle 's personality affected that ship

Off the screen it's a good one, I might even like it. But on the screen it's so boring ...goossh

She would have had a more exciting ship to watch with some other personality

Na sanctimonious Alex fit Kunle

They will discuss light and love and spoon off at 8pm every night....then wait till Saturday and Thursday parties to rock for our viewing pleasure lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
DOptical:

That's how all ships are na.

Only become spicy if both start to flirt but lawd help Adekunle if he dares venture into that lane grin He hasn't sef yet tsunami almost dropped cheesy

Not true
lipsrsealed

Somgel isn't like that
And I am not even a shipper
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Guess who🥱

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.