Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1563941 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Keep being real and don't allow those Baye fans bully you.

Your girl is already a superstar and she left with her shoulders high

Very useless bullies. Angry that I didn't let their never ending insults against Alex slide under the excuse that I liked both girls.
So they were counting on the fact that I liked both girls so they could insult Alex nonstop and her away with it.
Now they are receiving all the nonsense they dished out to Alex. They don't like it, they are now doing everything to get me to stop including manipulations, harrassment. Just like their favs

They are pained that they can't get Alex votes now they are now so monitoring where Alex votes will go.
They really expect team Alex to do things based on how it will affect ilebaye as if our fanbase is tied to theirs.
Such uselessness and entitlement and stupidity.

Thank you so much though.
for a ceec fan
I didn't expect this show of support
Especially even after I said I won't vote for ceec
Yet you still don't care and you're still supporting me
That's nice of you.

You're not like the user, jealous, envious, entitled, immature, wicked fanbase like baye fans and their fave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Playerz:

The point is, Illebaye did not have any coins to give Cross. If coins were physically transfered, would Biggie summon her for confirmation? Where HMs transfered coins they had with Biggie, then confirmation was required. Not rocket science nau.

And have answered that the only point that sound reasonable enough.

I only came to clear people they said Omashola gave her MPC (which I guess you decided not to see).

Kindly correct your fellow mobs and warn them to stop dropping shitty twitter narrative.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:
Prince with the tap water mouth .... tufiakwa.

He single handedly ruined the show.

CeeC in a discussion with Venita told her that Prince told her that she was destroying the reputation she built for five years and Prince told them a lot of things that was happening outside....

Venita about Prince - he's the one that destroyed his reputation, a hairstylist wey no fit make hair 😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

At this point it's possible Venita flashed Prince a green light that he ignored. She has failed to explain why she kept knocking on him from when he first entered the show as a houseguest. Even Pere moved on from the incident and Prince later did okay with his hair. What the heck is her problem? All these pissed off females sef!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
How voters voted

Ilebaye __________ 28.11%
Mercy Eke ______ 16.76%
Ceec __________ 15.23%
Adekunle ________ 14.07%
Alex __________ 13.41%
Whitemoney _____ 8.06%
Neo energy ______ 4.36%

That was why Ebuka attacked her last night because he couldn’t believe it!
CeeC is second.
Adekunle or Mercy third.

I'm not hundred percent sure about the third because it was very close , but I know CeeC is second.

Ebuka didn't attack her , he only set the pace for a fresh gbas gbos like he does with other housemates.
He even exposed Angel writing the letter and Venita always talking about Mercy ....

Would you say he attacked them too or is Ilebaye above other housemates?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Abeg go and be doing your quick and byforce ship peacefully. Your own no pass to ship anything shippable

😆

Chai!!!

I don die!!🤣

Una don see me finish for this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2023
How Soma finds spoon feeding angel all the time romantic......irritate me alot.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Aunty Eeghe ..........🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚,use the english like that!!! cool cool cool cool cool

Edit: oh....the fact that I don't like football
Any event whose outcome won't be in my favour is not entertainment jare. I invest my emotions into almost everything I do and those useless team would end up losing and one won't be able to eat dinner. If my team should lose in the morning, it will affect my mood for the rest of the day.....I HATE football!!!

Yeah I meant football
Thanks for sharing why you hate it. Please hate on…and have peace biko
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2023
I am seeing pere and ilebaye getting closer towards the ending of the show and after the show.
It may seems as though we are going to have another saskay and pere moment again with ilebaye.

Of all the housemates currently in the house, pere is the only one that isn't envious of her and will genuinely be happy if eventually ilebaye wins.
The rest housemates are all fake giving her fake smiles.

Dear fans of ilebaye, y'all know i speak the truth so if indeed pere is up today and ilebaye isn't up.
Y'all make sure to vote for pere to stay because only pere can give ilebaye comfort in the house of vipers.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
They say this is the reason Whitemoney lost fans

https://twitter.com/rutie_xx/status/1703494366013084029?t=WGFV5G5VWw15_-LwUEomyQ&s=19

Lolz

This is wicked😂😂. Na our future Grammy award winner WM una dey use catch cruise so
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2023
davodyguy:

That she should see things in others perspective

Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
I'm so irritated by all these Baye fans

Always attacking others unnecessarily

Very unnecessary
What is their business with what team Alex wants to do with their votes.
Why do they care? Why monitoring it?
Very envious, selfish, wicked, nasty fanbase.
Forever pained that they won't get Alex fans votes so they are trying to throw subs where they can to feel better.
The same set saying omashola was their only friend are the same set trying to swoop in like vultures.
Useless people

And just like their fave ilebaye. They feel like they should be able to attack other fanbases and not get a response. When you drag them. They look for reasons to try and manipulate you to stop meanwhile they don't want to stop insulting your fave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2023
dominique:

Omoo! We're booked and busy, things I love to see💃💃💃. Congrats Doyin, this is one of the smallest of the other big bags to come.

I knowww
Amen
Cheers Mz dom

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:

CeeC is second.
Adekunle or Mercy third.

I'm not hundred percent sure about the third because it was very close , but I know CeeC is second.

Ebuka didn't attack her , he only set the pace for a fresh gbas gbos like he does with other housemates.
He even exposed Angel writing the letter and Venita always talking about Mercy ....

Would you say he attacked them too or is Ilebaye above other housemates?

Ebuka intentionally exposed Angel cos she insulted him and said he should lick her clits weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2023
dominique:

Omoo! We're booked and busy, things I love to see💃💃💃. Congrats Doyin, this is one of the smallest of the other big bags to come.

We've seen all these before 😁
The ones in the house will still come out and sign deals.

Make una rest.

This consolation is dated and tired 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤦

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2023
OhBritannia:
I am seeing pere and ilebaye getting closer towards the ending of the show and after the show.
It may seems as though we are going to have another saskay and pere moment again with ilebaye.

Of all the housemates currently in the house, pere is the only one that isn't envious of her and will genuinely be happy if eventually ilebaye wins.
The rest housemates are all fake giving her fake smiles.
Dear fans of ilebaye, y'all know i speak the truth so if indeed pere is up today and ilebaye isn't up.
Y'all make sure to vote for pere to stay because only pere can give ilebaye comfort in the house of vipers.

😂😂😂😂 OK this is funny. even as a Pere fan.
This isn't Nollywood, No one is envious of anybody, It's just a game to them and it's not written anywhere that the winner is always the most successful, Look at Erica, DQed but doing better than a lot of winners. Nobody even remembers Efe.

But like you said , If Pere is up , Baye fans , Please vote for him

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Soma must leave this Sunday.

He's just a delawood in that house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

And have answered that the only point that sound reasonable enough.

I only came to clear people they said Omashola gave her MPC (which I guess you decided not to see).

Kindly correct your fellow mobs and warn them to stop dropping shitty twitter narrative.

It's simply setting the records straight.
People will disagree with you if they feel you're putting a spin on a narrative to demarket their faves. Applies to everyone. It's still just a game with friendly bants at the end of the day, nothing really serious.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:
Soma must leave this Sunday.

He's just a delawood in that house.

I disagree, That guy played a clean and entertaining game. Active in tasks also. But for his ship with Angel(not about Angel but how he behaves) , I would have made him my fave

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Earlier in the season,him and Mercy had bragged that they will be the last two standing and that They are "white lambo".You could see that cockiness in him the way he conducted himself around the house.And Mercy still tells them she will win.Its ok to be confident but there is a fine line between coxkiness and confidence. Even if you think you will win,don't rub it on the viewers faces because that might eventually cost you the win.And then you won't use "past glory "to win this.You have to work hard to gain ",current fans" who will determine the winner ,and not rely on old fans.Ig followers and likes.Ilebaye had been leading those with millions on followers on Ig despite just having 400k.

Gbam!! Most people are yet to understand that the winner of BBNAIJA is actually determined by those casual viewers who we often refer to as the "street" and not just the efforts of hard core fans alone.

No be by how many followers you get for Social Media. If it was by number of followers Liquorose for beat WM hands down during SYE.

Over the years na who "Street" decide to give the crown dey win am.

Will this year be any different?? By Oct 1st we go know the answer

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
PatientVulture:

I disagree, That guy played a clean and entertaining game. Active in tasks also. But for his ship with Angel(not about Angel but how he behaves) , I would have made him my fave

This is the opposite of what my experience of him has been.
I like his looks, not his person, at all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:

I watch real time and long enough too as I work remotely.
The 300 MP coins in question wasn't the one for food. With common sense anyone can decipher that after paying for food, Omatshola gave Ilebaye his left over coin knowing he was leaving. I like to argue with evidence. This is a video of Cross confirming that same Sunday morning, he stumbled on Omatshola's coins but picked it and returned it. The Shopping had been done as at then which means Omotshola still has left overs.
👇https://twitter.com/Ehnny2/status/1703548679531966518?t=DMe8IvrhXOV7xz3k639-pQ&s=19

This is also another video evidence of Ilebaye telling Omatshola that he took his 300 back na and Omashola saying he took it because he needed it for his bargain with Cross.
👇
https://twitter.com/Ehnny2/status/1703568201525673998?t=no6Ur3AH3ddrPMlagkxMeQ&s=19

People who talk about whether you are watching on Twitter or real time. I really don't get them. Do they think most people are jobless or otherwise work from home? Because I don't get it.

Unless it is a work free day, or you have tvs at your place of work, it will be really difficult to scrape out 2 hours stretch watching bbn. Like you leave home by 8 and come back at 6 or 7 which time wey you go get to watch bb more than 2 or 3 hours at a stretch. Bear in mind that when you come back, you still have your personal stuff to run and other forms of entertainment and relaxation to engage in. How you wan take run am unless you are jobless or you work from home.

And the funny thing is bb is a 24 hour program where anything can happen at anytime. You fit stay for sofa from morning till night to catch every action, nothing go happen but as you say make you sleep small or go baff or go piss, na that time gan gan something go come happen and you fit no know sef. Thunder go come fire you. You go come need to go Facebook to go collect update like almajiri.

This is the reason why busy people or other people catch up primarily on social media, and watch whenever chance they get. In fact I fit bet say the people wey dey talk all these things pass na dem dey use Twitter and Facebook update pass.

Dey play.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

This is the opposite of what my experience of him has been.
I like his looks, not his person, at all

I respect your views. It means we see him from different perspectives

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:
It's is very clear that many people don't have sense, especially when it comes to analytics.
Lord knows I hate to engage with idiots. Anyway, I like to argue with facts and evidence too.

Fact 1: Cross implied that Ilebaye's coins was never stolen as she brought out 350 MPC from her locker yesterday and gave Omatshola who used it for the 1M bargain.
Evidence: this is a video of Ike telling Ebuka that he didn't get to return Ilebaye's coins that he stole.
https://twitter.com/pocketsizeg/status/1703677712362012703?t=IA4vgP2Cey5esdetnqucRg&s=19

Fact 2: It was Adekunle who sold the narrative on the table that Ilebaye stole Alex coins.
I watched the conversation from A to Z. This video doesn't even do justice to what was said but still evidence dey
https://twitter.com/MissEllieTweets/status/1703559225669001310?t=0oq_raqIEXrDn4-FR_l8bw&s=19

Fact 3: Omatshola had given 300 of his coins to Ilebaye, this was the coins she retrieved for him that he used to seal his bargain with Cross. Mercy asked Ilebaye, what have this people done for you that you want to buy immunity for them?. Ilebaye said Cross gave her 50mpc, Whitemoney gave her too. Then Omatshola says" What of me, so you no remember me, me way give you 300"...then Ilebaye says but you took it back na, and then Omatshola says I took it because it was they needed it. See evidence.
https://twitter.com/Ehnny2/status/1703568201525673998?t=no6Ur3AH3ddrPMlagkxMeQ&s=19

If you must argue, argue with facts and evidence or keep Tchut!.
Receipts and evidence choke!grin
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
PatientVulture:

when it comes to entertaining.
Soma is in the league of princess that got evicted first.
Even Uriel and tolani were all more entertaining than soma.

You said he played a clean game, well for the records, clean game doesn't give Big brother money or make the show to trend.

If all housemates are like soma, the show will lose 98% of it's viewers and that's a fact and wining tasks doesn't mean you are entertaining or people likes you or you are trending.

It's called a reality show and not a game show and it is housemates like pere, ilebaye, venita, kidwaya, Ike, seyi and co that has really carried this show and made it a proper Reality television show.

Soma might be lucky this season but he is still a delawood.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bennytwin:

Rest!

If it was baddie dt gave Alex hug, you would have said it was genuine, but cos it is cee c, it is strategic?

Chai.
E be things!
You would have been the first person to call it a strategic hug!
Rest!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Giel:

Very unnecessary
What is their business with what team Alex wants to do with their votes.
Why do they care? Why monitoring it?
Very envious, selfish, wicked, nasty fanbase.
Forever pained that they won't get Alex fans votes so they are trying to throw subs where they can to feel better.
The same set saying omashola was their only friend are the same set trying to swoop in like vultures.
Useless people

And just like their fave ilebaye. They feel like they should be able to attack other fanbases and not get a response. When you drag them. They look for reasons to try and manipulate you to stop meanwhile they don't want to stop insulting your fave.
Just do you and ignore them

They feel they can bully everyone into supporting their favorite

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Giel:

Very useless bullies. Angry that I didn't let their never ending insults against Alex slide under the excuse that I liked both girls.
So they were counting on the fact that I liked both girls so they could insult Alex nonstop and her away with it.
Now they are receiving all the nonsense they dished out to Alex. They don't like it, they are now doing everything to get me to stop including manipulations, harrassment. Just like their favs

They are pained that they can't get Alex votes now they are now so monitoring where Alex votes will go.
They really expect team Alex to do things based on how it will affect ilebaye as if our fanbase is tied to theirs.
Such uselessness and entitlement and stupidity.

Thank you so much though.
for a ceec fan
I didn't expect this show of support
Especially even after I said I won't vote for ceec
Yet you still don't care and you're still supporting me
That's nice of you.

You're not like the user, jealous, envious, entitled, immature, wicked fanbase like baye fans and their fave.
Do you and be real

I just like people to be real that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Receipts and evidence choke!grin
Giddem!

Evidence too choke!.
Even the blind can see. Nobody go bend any yeye narrative here with lies.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
OhBritannia:
when it comes to entertaining.
Soma is in the league of princess that got evicted first.
Even Uriel and tolani were all more entertaining than soma.

You said he played a clean game, well for the records, clean game doesn't give Big brother money or make the show to trend.

If all housemates are like soma, the show will lose 98% of it's viewers and that's a fact and wining tasks doesn't mean you are entertaining or people likes you or you are trending.

It's called a reality show and not a game show and it is housemates like pere, ilebaye, venita, kidwaya, Ike, seyi and co that has really carried this show and made it a proper Reality television show.

Soma might be lucky this season but he is still a delawood.

you made good points, though I do not agree , which is fine . I guess you and Eeghe see it from the same angle

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Just do you and ignore them

They feel they can bully everyone into supporting their favorite

I always ignore their foolishness
Just that sometimes I like to drag them back grin

I'm glad other people can see how that fanbase behaves though.
They feel this thread should be Baye's fanpage and everyone should post what they agree with.
It won't happen though.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Do you and be real

I just like people to be real that's all

Thank you again
You're sweet. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
Kabiyesi Adekunle is Winning this and nothing any of u can do about it😁😁😁😁I mean who will see all these Handsomeness and Braininess yet still vote rubbish over him then u are cursed to be a failure in life😊

Lolz. Kuku na fine guy on a normal day but no come here dey whine us with AI generated pics joor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.