Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1556887 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Angel is a real narcissist.

So she can go in there and nominate but she can't be nominated?

A real otondo

33 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I bought that 2sure dish washing liquid soap last week and it was so good!
It’s far better than morning fresh and I hope they maintain their quality.

It's a fairly new product to the market, so, consumers will get the best quality in early days.

Maintenance of standard is the real problem with Nigerian products

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Twoclans:
Geezeem come ohhhhhh it may seem like venita will not be spooning this night .

She is on the head of house bed with illabaye.

shocked
This game Sha!

Venkuku....agba gamer!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Put mercy and Ceec votes together, they still won't be able to catch up with my baby kiss

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
All the Level Up housemates won HOH
The first HOH and Last HOH came from Level Up Season

There will still be another HoH next week.

This isn't the last one.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
vicdom:
Put mercy and Ceec votes together, they still won't be able to catch up with my baby kiss

I actually consider Pere to be runner up. Not even Ceec or Mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Angel will be lucky to even top Venita, how much more Pere.

Please just buy blomblom and IPhone 15 for her with the money you want to use and vote. Space no dey for finals again

Laugh wan finish me here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bayetribe
Pls vote for soma 🙏😭🙏

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
youngWilly:
Bayetribe
Pls vote for soma 🙏😭🙏
waste of vote
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
So now Ilebaye is using the carrot and stick approach for Mercy ,Ceec and co.I mean Ceec was still lambasting her over her apology last night.But she has extended the olive branch to them. Super matured!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
youngWilly:
Bayetribe
Pls vote for soma 🙏😭🙏

No vex me

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jen96:
waste of vote

Vote for him first 🙏🙏

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jen96:
waste of vote
Somegel and their baby will be home by the weekend and then he can continue his Love in Tokyo there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:

No vex me

🙏🙏
It won’t take u 5 min to vote for him

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
The tears from Damijo fans on the TL have been so refreshing

These people were calling her the greatest gamer last week, after she betrayed WhiteMoney and managed to escape nominations with her lover. They really thought she had it on lock; betray WhiteMoney, betray Cross in Week 9, and sneak into the finals, but guess who has been outplayed?

All the 3 people that nominated her tonight had one recurring theme: BETRAYAL. Each of them had once thought her trustworthy enough, only for her to sly them, and all 3 got their lick back by way of nominations and made it to the finals.

She was hopping around yesterday, sabotaging Cross' hustle for coins to get immunity. Even when he expressed surprise that she was so much against him, she told him they're not friends, so, she had no reason to support him, but now she is down because all the people she thought were her friends have nominated her.

May those Twitter feminists that thought they could help Damijo bamboozle her way to the finals continue to cry hot tears.

Nothing like that stupid game they forced us to watch during SYE when they wanted to sneak her into finals like contraband. This time, Damijo will be leaving the week before like she was supposed to two years ago.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Somegel and their baby will be home by the weekend and then he can continue his Love in Tokyo there

Vote soma 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol @ the family gist
I enjoy your “angry” stories, but I feel you are a softie inside the angry exterior, lol!
CeeC? I na afu kam si na ekwu maka ya ebea, na eye ya chance…mana, mba, iwe obi kalii ya na ahu. Ochuu nwoke by force!
Mma melu Baye chaa chaa, mana o melie o ga adim okay.

Gi na CC cholu igbulum Cross ah ah
M vote kwaalu CC ka akam gbajie✋🏾
Biko yekwa Cross nke gi nna♥️🤝
Dokita, are u a mind twister? U say u wount vote for CeeC but I should vote for Cross? As in seriously?
"CeeC? I na afu kam si na ekwu maka ya ebea, na eye ya chance…mana, mba, iwe obi kalii ya na ahu. Ochuu nwoke by force!" all talk, no evidence.
Is a woman liking a man something that should be used against her? So CeeC should be a lesbian? Angel that still we the man soma that mercy organised for her and forced her to come and carry out the act in the house is a Saint? Or venita, that one I dont even have anything to say about say about her, is a Saint?
Every single thing in this season, every fly that passes, CeeC, every rain that falls CeeC. CeeC in everyone's mouth like honey to bee.
And CeeC is all alone. With best words from all those that have left the house.
CeeC is going to win the120M, that's all that matters. So late to decampaigne CeeC

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
All those staging fight for Mercy Vs CeeC, how far, it's not looking like it's coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
thatigboman:
Dokita, are u a mind twister? U say u wount vote for CeeC but I should vote for Cross? As in seriously? all talk, no evidence.
Is a woman liking a man something that should be used against her? So CeeC should be a lesbian? Angel that still we the man soma that mercy organised for her and forced her to come and carry out the act in the house is a Saint? Or venita, that one I dont even have anything to say about say about her, is a Saint?
Every single thing in this season, every fly that passes, CeeC, every rain that falls CeeC. CeeC in everyone's mouth like honey to bee.
And CeeC is all alone. With best words from all those that have left the house.
CeeC is going to win the120M, that's all that matters. So late to decampaigne CeeC

Ya win kwaa
O gbasa hom at all📌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
CeeC is the best. Sitting with her enemies and still giving us a show and talking points as always.
God bless CeeC

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
carammel:
If the other nominated housemates are feeling bad, how do they expect Adekunle to feel?
One thing about Adekunle and pere they hardly allow nominations gets to them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl:

It's a fairly new product to the market, so, consumers will get the best quality in early days.

Maintenance of standard is the real problem with Nigerian products
I think the problem is that the average Nigerian rarely cares about quality. They want it cheap disguising as value for money. Sunlight dishwasher was my best, but Unilever has discontinued producing it because of low patronage from Nigerians who feel it's too costly. We love cheap articles which is why useless detergents like magik and viva are selling like mad

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Post show outside the house Pere and Cross needs to avoid Kim... If they value their friendship.. e get why

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
thatigboman:
Tatiana4u, this bandwagon u joined. I'm not happy with you, but my wife has joined it. But her own is what I can and will deal with. The dstv subscription expires in a few days and I wount recharge it till after big brother finale votes. We will make do watching channel 100 and China TV till then. Let's all be mad together.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh cheesy grin
I don laugh tire...

Lovers of CeeC, na una be the real OG grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:

I actually consider Pere to be runner up. Not even Ceec or Mercy
It's too early for you to start dreaming
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:
😂😂😂 real baby o 🤣🤣🤣 and the irritating spoon feeding

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Olodo24:
It's too early for you to start dreaming
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Delu is killing him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Vote for soma

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
thatigboman:
CeeC is the best. Sitting with her enemies and still giving us a show and talking points as always.
God bless CeeC

As in, her emotional intelligence game is on another level 👌

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
See venita that was really tough girl has turned to a dummy. Adekunle tell her to chop plain rice and leave the sauce (so he idiot will use it). And venita even complied and said "it's better like this" how can eating white rice be better than mixing it with sauce?
And that very hopeless idiot, skeleton adekuku was there happy and then mixed his own rice with the sauce. Thunder fire both of u

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Threebear:
Angel is a real narcissist.

So she can go in there and nominate but she can't be nominated?

A real otondo
Very annoying girls Always desperate to avoid nominations. Will be running helter skelter from pillar to post,trying to scheme her way out.But the chickens have come home to roost for her this time.And there is no way of escape

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Jen96:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Delu is killing him
imagine underestimating Ceec and Mercy to the extent of thinking they're both losing first runner up to Pere. The only ladies that are capable of stopping Ilebaye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.