Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,487 members, 7,964,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:27 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1737121 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) ... (3773) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deks sabi rub pepper for person eye sha, baba has been avoiding anything or any close proximity to Venita......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
More endorsements are coming in!
Baye for the money!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You don't know the meaning of "woke" Nigerians need to stop abusing that word the way American conservatives do.

Also, I read thr oost thoroughly that was why I asked you a simple question that if Ilebaye and the other ladies were guys and it was guys doing what the ladies were doing would you complain?
It is a simple yes or no and acceptance that you believe in the traditional way of doing things. Nobody will beat you for your opinion.

What gibberish? Imagine the nonsensical conjecture. Rather ask how many of the guys were sexually harassing women, stealing people's things, being rude and choking people etc

If a man had sexually harassed a woman on the show, useless hypocritical fools wouldn't have let anyone rest yet Baye's handler maligned the victim (Kidd) of this sexual harassment as far back in week one.

Ike trashed Baye's belonging but was called out by hypocrites who forgot that Baye trashed Angel's belongings in the early week.

Useless Hypocritical idiots cried about Tolani but lauded Baye fighting dirty over several dicks. Her toxic handler and PR kept crying about Tolani everywhere as a matter of fact. Imagine the nerves! Useless people.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Baye brought food for Adekunle.grin
Awwwnnn 🥰

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
feelgood:

Her win will not be tainted. No matter what you'd have us believe, you are de campaigning her - n one can see right through your bile. Even Ike had a turnaround, saw her good points n regretted his acts.

Thing is, no one person is without flaws. What I see here is a Tinubu leading a charge against drug peddling with every passion n when the klieglights are off, goes back to dealing on the same.

Accusations from Ceec mean nothing because they come from a bitter heart. Ceec has not hidden her disdain for Baye despite a show of being nice. I choose to listen to Omashola's comments on Baye. And Pere, Ike, Adekunle, Uriel, Doyin, Prince, etc. Many celebs are also rooting for her.

From the 1st week Mercy n Ceec were not happy with the presence of Baye - as she's not 'up to their standard' - whatever that means. True class folks are humble n are welcoming. It is only unexposed nouveau riche that put on airs.

A lot of narrative has been spun to discredit a human being just because she's fought (you read that correctly)to be where she is today. Thankfully, a lot of folks do not agree with these evil reports n see them for what they are - malicious n patently evil. Slanders like this are protected because this is a faceless forum.

(Eeghe doesn't like Baye, but she's been quite real about Baye's effort). Of course, people are different.

But whatever. One thing is sure. ILEBAYE IS WINNING. That is all that matters. Whatever she does with her win is left to her. Hate her all you like, it will change nothing. We that love her still will.

Your attempt to diss Baye by attributing her holding on to a cowrie shell (received from her late brother) as fetish, is in my opinion, rather unfortunate. You've instead indirectly denigrated our traditional practices while trying to sound righteous. Does ur Christianity encourage cussing folks because of your perception of what their beliefs are?

No matter. To everyone his own. Someone raised in a turkey farm will very likely see an eagle as just another turkey. And the mistake is to treat it as one.

And that is the problem of Ceec et al. And a lot many naysayers.

An eagle is no turkey. It can never belong to a gathering of fowls. It will always stand out!!! Neither can it be stopped from soaring to the heights no matter how hated it is among the birds.

Baye STANDS OUT. To the chagrin of the wicked. That's why attention is on her daily.

8pm is a few hours away. And 8 days later, we shall celebrate the 'unveiling' of the majestic eagle - despite the cackling of fowls n their handlers.

Baye. The real deal. Ain't no stopping her now.
Very stupid post!!
Who's Omashola? President of Nigeria? He is also a Sycophant like most of the other celebs that endorse and join the bandwagon of the likely winner to reap from it at the end!! u think Omashola wey dey hussle for money for wedding would have cared for her if he didn't see that the Prize was swinging to her favour bullshit!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Clement1111:
By 9pm

Bayetribe, Spartans and Mercenaries should get ready to battle out for the 120M

Nothing really concerns the male finalists this season except of course to be evicted with a reasonable percentage

Hello deargrin
Please
Will you help me again?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:
Awwwnnn 🥰
Once Venita leaves, Baye would move to Adekunle and this may affect Baye's votes, cos these shippers association can begin to share votes

Nigerians are so good at that.

We did for Venita too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Once again 4 people are going home today which only Adekunle is likely to survive

If biggie is saving more than 1 person expect 2 more spots for a top 7 because he will try to sneak in angel as usual

You all should have a wonderful day ahead

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
DOptical:

What gibberish? Imagine the nonsensical conjecture. Rather ask which of the guys were sexually harassing women, stealing people's things, being rude and choking people during insults?

If a man had sexually harassed a woman on the show, useless hypocritical fools wouldn't have let anyone rest yet Baye's handler maligned the victim (Kidd) of this sexual harassment as far back in week one.

Ike trashed Baye's belonging but was called out by hypocrites who forgot that Baye trashed Angel's belongings in the early week.

Useless Hypocritical idiots cried about Tolani but lauded Baye fighting dirty over several dicks. Her toxic handler and PR kept crying about Tolani everywhere as a matter of fact. Imagine the nerves! Useless people.

Sorry oo. I don't know if you are informed but I don't read the comments of certified clowns.
Incase of next time don't quote me. I don't bother reading your posts because you are so vile and not ok.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

Once Venita leaves, Baye would move to Adekunle and this may affect Baye's votes, cos these shippers association can begin to share votes

Nigerians are so good at that.

We did for Venita too
Nothing like that.

Ship nor dey favour Adekunle rest. grin angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Once again 4 people are going home today which only Adekunle is likely to survive

If biggie is saving more than 1 person expect 2 more spots for a top 7 because he will try to sneak in angel as usual

You all should have a wonderful day ahead
I believe it's up to four cos he told Baye to tell them to tag their bags.. this is d first time I know they r tagging bags before eviction.Omo e for hot if Mercy, Baye n Ceec were among o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

E be like na every Saturday and Sunday you dey wear ya vawulence attire for this thread......cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sorry oo. I don't know if you are informed but I don't read the comments of certified clowns.
Incase of next time don't quote me. I don't bother reading your posts because you are so vile and not ok.

You're the one vile to invalidate the feelings of the Housemates! Stop coming up with stupid conjecture! I deal in fact, not in stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125994735][/quote]
Her fans should sign a petition for biggie to return her to the house so she can finally take the sofa to her house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:
Awwwnnn 🥰

Why are you awwwnnning🌚🌚?

For Impotent Adekunle?🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Deks sabi rub pepper for person eye sha, baba has been avoiding anything or any close proximity to Venita......cheesy grin cheesy

What happened?

Did they fall out?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Where you put Islanders?

Dem fit displace one of them oo.

They voted last week only God knows if they prepared very well.
Playtime is over

It was nice knowing them tho but Islanders won't smell the money not even top 2 so they are automatically out of the race for the money
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
bluefilm:

What happened?

Did they fall out?

Since Friday night.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zihno:

Good evening my honorable chief!!!!

I sincerely thank God for not sinking our Adenita Ship!!! I can’t wait for Ade to propose and marry the vile, divorced, single mother of ten!!! I heard his peniss doesn’t work so this is a fool proof way of getting kids!

Adenita to the world!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
please tell him to contact me once he leaves the house. I have all the solutions to his his problems

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Clement1111:

Playtime is over

It was nice knowing them tho but Islanders won't smell the money not even top 2 so they are automatically out of the race for the money

I'm guessing you will be voting for either one of the 3 guys you mentioned above, I always thought you were for Pere alone though......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ozijay: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
When u say things like this watch how ur kids will be

Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Who dash am nyash?
Dwarfs dey try get nyash but na swollen thighs and elephantiasis she get!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
please tell him to contact me once he leaves the house. I have all the solutions to his his problems

Dokita, wetin be all this wey you post so......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Can this bitter girl talk with saying F**k?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:

Hello deargrin
Please
Will you help me again?
I owe a friend who is a Bayetribe some payback votes cus she came through for me last week

So if Pere survives tonight,I am giving Baye 20k votes but if he doesn't,she takes all my votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ceec on Baye again... Chai.... Na wa.. Please who knows exactly what Baye did to Ceec? Are we sure it's same show we r watching? Ceec and Venita again

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unless you’re treating him for free. I don’t believe he can afford the treatment even if it’s just 1k. I also don’t think his fans can help him out seeing as he has been begging for a 1998 Nigerian used Corolla and he still doesn’t own a car or even his own apartment.

Let him sticking to dating the shameless 40years old pros.titute and divorced monther of ten so he can adopt her kids.

PS- Why are you posting the toys venita uses on Ade?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wetin them do CeeC again now Who dem no wan fv.ck with again Wetin happen again now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
xenoo:

Ceec abi na Cynthia is a bitter old hag. Too problematic being
Can't she talk without f**k?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Why is ceec like this abeg angry

Haaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Wetin them do CeeC again now Who dem no wan Bleep with again Wetin happen again now
They're discussing Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:
Why is ceec like this abeg angry

Haaaaaaaa.

Who are they discussing though She is saying they the person is trying to talk to her and she is not answering......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:

Hmmmm.
The image got me thinking.

Lolz.... thinking about what

(1) (2) (3) ... (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) ... (3773) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.