Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1557272 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amya:

Of course she would forget to bring clothes but she won't forget to being jazz.. when the moment she realised she's coming to the bbhouse she had to spend 7 days and 7 nights in a remote Kogi village in a jazzman
caban to collect a potent cowrie.

So sad that this girl already knows what jazz is at the young age of 22. Trolling aside, I hope this young girl does not destroy her life trying to live too fast. One thing I know about jazz is that no matter the good they bring, the resulting negative effect is usual doubly worse
Jeez, you are better than this. She doesn't use jazz.

Rest abeg, you think say na cowries dem dey put jazz these days? Don't you know Big Brother inspects what they bring in?
This comment of yours is not it at all you are better than this.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amya:

Of course she would forget to bring clothes but she won't forget to being jazz.. when the moment she realised she's coming to the bbhouse she had to spend 7 days and 7 nights in a remote Kogi village in a jazzman
caban to collect a potent cowrie.

So sad that this girl already knows what jazz is at the young age of 22. Trolling aside, I hope this young girl does not destroy her life trying to live too fast. One thing I know about jazz is that no matter the good they bring, the resulting negative effect is usual doubly worse
Kwa kwa kwa
Okay,you’re absolutely right about her.
Will you vote for her for my sake?grin
Please 😩

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Mercenaries and Spartans say we be 911 fanbase.
Omo if Ilebaye wins on Sunday Twitter nor go contain me and some people. One week of trolling before I drop boots and focus on other things grin

A new SCOTUS term resumes on October 8th and I have to focus and learn. But before then I will drag people for one week.
Kwa kwa kwa
It’s better to be 911 fans than to be zombie Spartacus or hired mercenaries aka paid fans!
I can’t wait to troll all of them one after the other!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Okay,you’re absolutely right about her.
Will you vote for her for my sake?grin

If only she didn't dabble into all that, I might have. But my conscience no go fit allow me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Rest abeg.
Lol Jehovah I thank u for exposing ilebaye the Juju baddie cheesy Atleast the world is beginning to see all her atrocities and even if that 120M gets to her hand a good number of people will not accept her win🤣she will be frustrated for the rest of her miserable existence!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Rest abeg, you think say na cowries dem dey put jazz these days? Don't you know Big Brother inspects what they bring in?

M.y dear don't go that route. You know how she smuggled the stuff in. You might choose to believe it or not as that's your prerogative but I also know what I think about the whole thing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tonnyray:
Very true talk.
And @the bolded she's not likely to be given access to more than 10% sef.

And how will the parents block or restrict access to her prize money?

Hatred doesn't mean we should lose our sense

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amya:

If only she didn't dabble into all that, I might have. But my conscience no go fit allow me
?
Can’t you do it for me?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Lol Jehovah I thank u for exposing ilebaye the Juju baddie cheesy Atleast the world is beginning to see all her atrocities and even if that 120M gets to her hand a good number of people will not accept her win🤣she will be frustrated for the rest of her miserable existence!!

am enjoyin ur tears grin grin

drop the tears here, dont let it waste grin grin

lets keep voting for baye

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
VOTING RESULTS AS AT 4PM
Illebaye 44.72%
Ceec 19.93%
Mercy 15.52%
Adekunle 14.36%
Pere 3.29%
Cross 2.17%

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
The love choke!.
I bet Mark Zuckerberg is also a Baye Stan.

Baye trybe keep voting oh. Deloitte staff must defend their big salary this week. Them go count votes tire😀

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Most nigerians are classist and that why d girls degraded Ilebaye but them no know. I'm sure illebaye papa rich pass CeeC papa. Only when they know you rich or important, they Accord you respect and that sucks.

Who be Ilebaye papa?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bennytwin:
I have been laughing since.

Iconic you are sooo funny. Lol.

No mind baye fans.

Cee c for the win!!!
Push through!
I've gathered all my friends for Ceec

Do same please 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
tolexy007:

am enjoyin ur tears grin grin

drop the tears here, dont let it waste grin grin

lets keep voting for baye
Let me laugh louder buhahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha e sweet me juju baddie in the mud🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Baye tribe....why una dey relax..?
This is not d time 4 dat abeg
Double ur effort
Vote harder
Vote Ilebaye

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Cross fans please vote for Ceec

Don't waste your votes

CeeC and Cross's brother are planning to link up outside and in that case share some votes for your prospective daughter in-law
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why are you allowing bitter souls rile you with their mumbo jumbo? Can't you see their pity tag has failed and they are now hell bent on diminishing her fulfilment as it is now obvious she's winning? Let them continue to wail in pain and misery while we keep pumping the votes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
You amuse me and I don’t know why!😂😂😂
I can’t even drag you because it seems you are cruising with Cece 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Omo. I need Spartans not to relax. E choke. Let’s show them this season that social media noise is not the actual noise. 😭

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Vicicey:
VOTING RESULTS AS AT 4PM
Illebaye 44.72%
Ceec 19.93%
Mercy 15.52%
Adekunle 14.36%
Pere 3.29%
Cross 2.17%

Your projected winner definitely wont score more than 35% in that lineup

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Adekunle is a fine man Sha 😌😌😌

Adekunle na fine guy na.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Aunty dom please vote for Ilebaye. embarassed

Before nko, na who I go vote for? The DStv app can be so frustrating sha. I've given my Gotv votes without issues. DStv app is not even taking me to the voting page even after refreshing the app. Captcha wahala still dey o. I like the stressful voting pattern tho. You can only vote massively if you're a die hard fan not an alliance.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Share some votes for a motherless housemate Ceec

Why are we human if we don't show empathy

I empathize with her

Spartans got her, so let me give my votes to my Ghanian princess we dey only 2 for our fanbase

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
ObinnaT:
Omo. I need Spartans not to relax. E choke. Let’s show them this season that social media noise is not the actual noise. 😭
Don't believe this please
It's actually ilebaye's people doing this

Spartans take your battle everywhere
If your wife or husband is ilebaye or Mercy's fan do not recharge, use the money strictly for ceec

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
But this Radio OAP wey Cross dey do alone for the past 1 hour make sense o.

He's been solely running the TV show by providing entertainment for the past one hour since everyone went to sleep, CeeC being the last one.

He's been mimicking DJ activities with the table and a bottle of water. Except that he told CeeC earlier on that he would be a billionaire in dollars, I think Cross Da Boss Okonkwo may have a ready contract at Wazobia FM for 200k naira or thereabout per month once this show is over...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

I empathize with her

Spartans got her, so let me give my votes to my Ghanian princess we dey only 2 for our fanbase
Then you must be a Ghanian as well
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
ColdHunter:

Your projected winner definitely wont score more than 35% in that lineup

Someone that couldn’t even top Venita with more than 13% - 15%. Lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Why are you allowing bitter souls rile you with their mumbo jumbo? Can't you see their pity tag has failed and they are now hell bent on diminishing her fulfilment as it is now obvious she's winning? Let them continue to wail in pain and misery while we keep pumping the votes.

I've been saying this same thing since week 2. Was it obvious she was winning then?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
ISLANDERS what am I seeing angry
Pls go back to base Ade deserves so much better..God replenish ur pockets as u triple ur votes
Let's gooooo🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

?
Can’t you do it for me?
Lol. You eh!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Then you must be a Ghanian as well

I'm not.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

I'm not.
Ilebaye does not need the money, she's very rich and just disguising

She has never been real for once

Vote Ceec and I'll marry your brother

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.