Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,264 members, 7,981,479 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1770768 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) ... (3773) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Look at their only bragging right since 1768!!!
Lmao!
Did oppo introduce him as their partner or ambassador?
They didn’t even tag or mention his useless name because he’s so insignificant !🤣🤣😂😂
No wonder his fans were wondering if it’s legit…cos they’ve been fooled so many times!🤣🤣😂
Buhahahahahahaha Mkpi u no get evidence no trolling material for Deks than ur miserable old tweets 🤣🤣🤣🤣 A verified Oppo called Deks the real Winner and an unverified kwekwekwe lotion called Odebaye cos she is too ugly and dumb to influence for a reputable brand e pain am Wella 🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
But God dey create o😍 See as Man set😋😋😋 I am already pregnant looking at this☺️☺️☺️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
But God dey create o😍 See as Man set😋😋😋 I am already pregnant looking at this☺️☺️☺️
Kabiyesi Deks the finest of them all those long sexy legs needs to be insured baby😍😍😍😍

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
No verifiable endorsements!
No reputable deals!
No relevance!
Just gay vibes,rejection and bitterness!
Lmao!🤣🤣😂😂🤣
Agaykunle repent o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
At first she won the show!
She was paid in dollars for the AFCON deal!
She was paid by TRACE to present an award and now,she’s a brand ambassador for a high class skincare brand!
Meanwhile,another deal has been signed and more is on the way!!!!
Omo,We brag differently!
Baye giddem!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
A kwekwekwe brand posted her cheesy cheesy Odebaye can never be like the The real Winner and King of All-Stars Deks let that Sink i!!
Can't you see that Oppo was only being nice?
You can't pay an influencer/ ambassador and only post him on your story. This is what musicians do when someone makes videos vibig to their song they repost. So Agaykunle did a free ad for them so they reposted.

I think they should have added thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

You can't pay an influencer/ ambassador and only post him on your story. This is what musicians do when someone makes videos vibig to their song they repost. So Agaykunle did a free ad for them so they reposted.

Pained Dumbass he is fully on their page🤪🤪🤪🤪 not a 2secs story like those kwekwekwe lotion brands that reposted Odebaye out of sympathy since she has always been a trashy pity case anyways🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sweetpink:
She was paid by TRACE to present an award and now,she’s a brand ambassador for a high class skincare brand!
Omo,We brag differently!
Baye giddem!
Taaaaaa Shurrup who dash nwamkpi!! No reasonable company that values their reputation will sign an ugly olodo rapata!! Reason she ended with a kwekwekwe brand with no name🤣😂😂🤣I like how people are feeding her with dust on twitter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
kwa kwa kwa kwa..

Got d news that ileklepto tried to steal at Kim’s event and if not for d intervention of some housemates,she would have been an asun
Who do ileklepto this thing..MC pay this girl her 120 million na..
I also heard she begged to be linked to men cos MC needs to settle Phyna first but she was rejected cos no man wants to associate with a cursed specie..
Can we all rem how she was rejected by Cross and Neo even after kissing them with her cancerous mouth..

Her miserable fans had to wail and grind before she was pitifully given the upgraded Jenny’s glow deal..
Bayerats should pitifully contribute money for her for a whole coconut tree cos she really need its water to wash her head from d generational curse that is fighting her..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Taaaaaa Shurrup who dash nwamkpi!! No reasonable company that values their reputation will sign an ugly olodo rapata!! Reason she ended with a kwekwekwe brand with no name🤣😂😂🤣I like how people are feeding her with dust on twitter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My dear na low budget company wey Nafdac no even approve dey call ambasssors cos they need attention..

Didn’t u notice that ileklepto didn’t even announce herself as their ambassador..even d brand dey shame her..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Check out the sets of people that have deals with Oppo..so this wereys want my King to be patched up with TikTok celebrities..
I reject it..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Giddem!😂😂😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Some people act foolish while some people are really foolish,dumb and senile!
Lmao!
The zombie keeps saying that Oppo signed their unfortunate impotent gay motherphucker!
Na ment?🤣🤣😂😂
Apart from Erica who was fully signed and introduced by the brand as their partner,the rest have been just sales boys and sales girls!
Even Angel sef was acknowledged by the brand during SYE compared to now that she’s to join Soma and Agaykunle as salespersons!🤣🤣😂😂
If you don’t have any bragging rights concerning your unfortunate fave,keep your mouths shut and stop disgracing your family on a faceless forum!🤣🤣😂
Awon oloriburuku Omo jati jati!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Some people act foolish while some people are really foolish,dumb and senile!
Lmao!
The zombie keeps saying that Oppo signed their unfortunate impotent gay motherphucker!
Na ment?🤣🤣😂😂
Apart from Erica who was fully signed and introduced by the brand as their partner,the rest have been just sales boys and sales girls!
Even Angel sef was acknowledged by the brand during SYE compared to now that she’s to join Soma and Agaykunle as salespersons!🤣🤣😂😂
If you don’t have any bragging rights concerning your unfortunate fave,keep your mouths shut and stop disgracing your family on a faceless forum!🤣🤣😂
Awon oloriburuku Omo jati jati!!!

Tati dear..
Quote me nau..
I like u..u sabi ur mama for this street..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Some people are going through a lot sha..
Sweetpink onye oshi amu..resident side piece..I know life hasn’t been fair on you,I also know that ur gay husband’s anus is deteriorating and his case is beyond redemption..i understand ur plight but I won’t come down to ur foolishness by tolerating ur dumbness..

When was Erica ever signed to Oppo..
Oppo acknowledged my fave and I don’t need to proof it to you here cos u’re a nuisance..
I understand d pains behind dis Oppo deal..u guys never experret it🤣🤣🤣

And know this,u fave is feeding from crumbs..

Adekunle will not take any bleaching brand deal that is yet to even get a Nafdac no..

Adekunle is not a bottom barrel like ur onye oshi.

Adekunle will not live a pitiful life

Islanders will not beg to get Adekunle deals..

Adekunle rejected deals in his season..we don’t feed on crumbs here..

Adekunle will never be patched with TikTok celebrities .

Adekunle is made made already at 29..A young landlord,a young CEO and an owner of 2 big cars..
This is something Tatiana’s old gay husband could not achieve even after sharing his leak leak anus to all the ritualist in Port harcourt..

Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Some people are going through a lot sha..
Sweetpink onye oshi amu..resident side piece..I know life hasn’t been fair on you,I also know that ur gay husband’s anus is deteriorating and his case is beyond redemption..i understand ur plight but I won’t come down to ur foolishness by tolerating ur dumbness..

When was Erica ever signed to Oppo..
Oppo acknowledged my fave and I don’t need to proof it to you here cos u’re a nuisance..
I understand d pains behind dis Oppo deal..u guys never experret it🤣🤣🤣

And know this,u fave is feeding from crumbs..

Adekunle will not take any bleaching brand deal that is yet to even get a Nafdac no..

Adekunle is not a bottom barrel like ur onye oshi.

Adekunle will not live a pitiful life

Islanders will not beg to get Adekunle a deals..

Adekunle rejected deals in his season..we don’t feed on crumbs here..

Adekunle will never be patched with TikTok celebrates..

Adekunle is made made already at 29..A young landlord,a young CEO and an owner of 2 big cars..
This is something Tatiana’s old gay husband could not achieve even after sharing his leak leak anus to all the ritualist in Port harcourt..

Know this and know peace

Giddeh my darling🤩🤩🤩🤩Odebayes are in trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Giddeh my darling🤩🤩🤩🤩Odebayes are in trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you my dear..
You have been doing d lord’s work..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
What business do I have with a useless peasant who desperately needs my mention to survive?🤣🤣😂😂😂
Why would I quote you and give you the validation you keep begging for?
Na ment?🤣🤣😂😂
Abeg carry your unfortunate self out of my mention!
Oloriburuku ode!🤣🤣😂
Gay FC!
Dick suckers!🤣🤣😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sweetpink:
Omo,We brag differently!
Baye giddem!
With the way Baye is packing all the juicy deals, I doubt that Tanana housemates like Agaykunle, Brokewaya and Farmcity babe Tbaj will get anything even if it is pure water deals. I mean star housemates like Mercy and CeeC have not even gotten.
How it should be is winner and star housemates gets top deals. average house mates will manage average brands then tananas will get Tanana.

I just remembered that king of Tanana AKA Deks abi desk did not even sign even Tanana last year. Nawa o!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lazy youths, una still dey here dey fight when una mates dey real world dey hustle shocked

Yamayama fall on each and every one of una heads there. Tueh! angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
What business do I have with a useless peasant who desperately needs my mention to survive?🤣🤣😂😂😂
Why would I quote you and give you the validation you keep begging for?
Na ment?🤣🤣😂😂
Abeg carry your unfortunate self out of my mention!
Oloriburuku ode!🤣🤣😂
Gay FC!
Dick suckers!🤣🤣😂

Pls dear give me small attention..just an atom of ur attention if e sure for u…
Unfortunate Oloriburuku sombori that all d elements of the earth cursed with all d bad things of life..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I see you my dear..
You have been doing d lord’s work..
Yesooo anything for the King of All-Stars Deks😋😋😋😋

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Pls dear give me small attention..just an atom of ur attention if e sure for u…
Unfortunate Oloriburuku sombori that all d elements of the earth cursed with all d bad things of life..
Buhahahahaha this is what is left of tattered tat right now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
My babies are the truly winners🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 see them chopping life and cashing out big time🤭🤑🤑 I got wet while they were teasing each other on IG 😋😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Buhahahahaha this is what is left of tattered tat right now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She’s a miserable dog..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
My babies are the truly winners🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 see them chopping life and cashing out big time🤭🤑🤑 I got wet while they were teasing each other on IG 😋😋😋😋

I thought of you when I saw their posts…
My darl u are eating well

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Yesooo anything for the King of All-Stars Deks😋😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

She’s a miserable dog..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I thought of you when I saw their posts…
My darl u are eating well
Thanks My darling🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2023
To be honest na only for nairaland pesin dey hear about deks. That is how it was even when they were in the house, he was useless and insignificant every where else apart from nairaland. Sweetpink abeg no dey troll the guy, he ain't worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
To be honest na only for nairaland pesin dey hear about deks. That is how it was even when they were in the house, he was useless and insignificant every where else apart from nairaland. Sweetpink abeg no dey troll the guy, he ain't worth it.
like u see why I left. I think she is the one giving Deks relevant on this thread. I have never seen Delulu trending for once on Twitter. God forbid I join a pig(Dek's fans) inside d mud again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Buhahahahahahaha keep Wailing losers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We said ur Odebaye is an insignificant 0.001 Kobo fruit with a nameless kwekwekwe endorsement deal with it🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪Deks una Daddy both in and outside the house🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) ... (3773) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.