Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1568531 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
No scholarships to goats

Ewu stop mentioning me abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Titaniumental:

Thunder fire your mannerless Ceec,that her pathetic bitterness since 2018.

Stupid bitch

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
jenifer007:

Just know your Mercy won't win

She's doing absolutely nothing in that house to deserve that win the second time

Pray, who deserves it then?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
That there are people on this Thread supporting CEE C in this Alex rigmarole, shows that there is something fundamentally wrong with our society.
I think Big brother Naija is a good case study on why women support villainy, because that character mostly resonates with them.
The most toxic characters on this show. There is a proportionate relationship between female toxicity and their popularity.
The more Toxic they become, the more their popularity grows.
Till now, I still can't figure out how any right thinking person would support Tacha and Cee c.
Those two characters have been the most poorly behaved people in the history of this show. Constantly attracted to chaos and mayhem. Spreading bile and wickedness everywhere they turn. Yet Nigerian women rewarded them with votes. The mind really boggles.
Apt!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
MercyStan:

I don't. I am just a very knowledgeable person.

I am practically a walking encyclopedia with extra content you can't even find online.

Interesting!

I thought you're a stanist.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
jenifer007:

Just know your Mercy won't win

She's doing absolutely nothing in that house to deserve that win the second time

So who is doing what is deserved of a winner?

Outside of the content Mercy has been serving effortlessly and the highlights she's been giving, Mercy has won three different tasks. Something no other housemate has done so far.

How many has your fav won?

I'm waiting for your response.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Avedonn:

Interesting!

I thought you're a stanist.

I am a child of God

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eeghe, you are right again.
Tolani mentioned something about Alex being nasty to her outside of the house because of Prince.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
MercyStan:

So who is doing what is deserved of a winner?

Outside of the content Mercy has been serving effortlessly and the highlights she's been giving, Mercy has won three different tasks. Something no other housemate has down so far.

How many has your fav won?

Three tasks for where

How was her performance during the debate..It was wack

Besides my fave won with a wide margin during LD

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tolani and neo that hug kiss

I enjoy tolani's sessions. She's very expressive and she's funny. She makes she smile and laugh.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
MercyStan:

I am a child of God
Okay, thanks for the clarification.
Initially, I thought the"Stan" part of your Moniker is a clue.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
jenifer007:

Three tasks for where

How was her performance during the debate..It was wack

Besides my fave won with a wide margin during LD

Mercy was the first housemate to win Immunity

Mercy's team won the HomeMadeByEden task

Mercy's team won the first ever BBNaija Allstars Arena games

What has your fav won this season?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
OldBeer:
Eeghe, you are right again.
Tolani mentioned something about Alex being nasty to her outside of the house because of Prince.
Well Prince and Alex are paddies

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauryn41:
No scholarships to goats

Ewu stop mentioning me abeg

Ignore that goat jare.........there is even another one that is more insane than this goat.

That one comment rubbish and after everyone ignored her.....she started replying her own comment....lol

Some people here are mental patience oooo....the best is to just ignore once you notice the mad ones.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Neo and Tolani?

A brewing ship?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ignore that goat jare.........there is even another one that is more insane than this goat.

That one comment rubbish and after everyone ignored her.....she started replying her own comment....lol

Some people here are mental patience oooo....the best is to just ignore once you notice the mad ones.

Amen to that brother

I dey ignore everything wey resemble madness and psychosis this year
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Avedonn:

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Initially, I thought the"Stan" part of your Moniker is a clue.

The word 'Stan' was derived from the Eminem song titled Stan.

In literal terms it means to idolize a person to the point of obsessiveness as illustrated by the main character in the song.

But GenZ coopted it to mean: Showing unyielding support for a celebrity or object of admiration

You are welcome

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
It's kiddwaya's gele for me.. I just laugh each time I see him grin
I really want to know the explanation behind the gele
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Opemipo011:
It's kiddwaya's gele for me.. I just laugh each time I see him grin

For some reason Kiddwayya enjoys wearing female outfits.

Maybe it's a kink or maybe he has gender dysphoria.

Only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kiddwaya, neo and tolani
Why are you 3 trying to discuss who to put up
Do they think the pardon me lasts for only one week?

Funniest part is that neo and tolani may leave on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
Neo and Tolani?

A brewing ship?

Brewing? I believe they're already phucking before the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
kidwaya to neo: Talk less..listen more!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Giel:
Kiddwaya, neo and tolani

Neo thinks he's a big fish. He even suggested Ilebaye may go far.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
MercyStan:

The word 'Stan' was derived from the Eminem song titled Stan.

In literal terms it means to idolize a person to the point of obsessiveness as illustrated by the main character in the song.

But GenZ coopted it to mean: Showing unyielding support for a celebrity or object of admiration

You are welcome
You are quite knowledgeable but how come you support an airheaded plastic who only knows how to manipulate people to get what she wants?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Giel:
Kiddwaya, neo and tolani

I’d be happy to see them bounce on Sunday!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
I feel Innoson needs a better videographer for their adverts.

Their adverts come off as something hastily shot with an Infinix phone by an intern.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
MercyStan:

Mercy was the first housemate to win Immunity

Mercy's team won the HomeMadeByEden task

Mercy's team won the first ever BBNaija Allstars Arena games

What has your fav won this season?

My fave won HOH

First HOH this season to win wager

Won arena games based on merit

My fave is the most intelligent this season 😛

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please ooo let it be known that ceceee didn't come into the house to scout for husband, she's just her real self and not some black mamba who will push somebody in the toilet and comes to the camera to cry. She can deceive the whole world but not me.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Our BBN residential chuchuchuchu is feeling hor.ny grin grin
Ike run ohhh cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
LoL, doyin I'm enjoying this gist with you, Ike, princess and pere lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Doyin look like arctic penguin with those painting on.
She has a strange head anatomy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
What is the argument about why am I hearing pere's voice in the background

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.