Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,015 members, 7,970,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1749802 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (3773) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Godoverevery:
Haaa....doyin dey try.

Everyday 3hrs make up.....no be beans ooo.

Today is her birthday but the weirdo doesn't want to celebrate with housemate cos to her they are all fake and liars

She the only real one and truthful aswell.....lol

Anyway happy birthday to doyin the only real one.......lmao

I'm sure this one sees Doyin in his dreams everyday, I hope she chases you with better cutlass grin

Do you even expend this much energy on any of your faves? You claim to support 3 housemates, all three are up for eviction. Have you ever campaigned for them. Na to dey regurgitate the same vile comments everyday, una no dey tire.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Na why aunty CeeC dey vex for small IIebaye be that....
That could also be the reason why Angel snapped at her!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Princess also likes Bad Boy Deks Wow another beautiful lady grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yet he keeps sharing his bed with her !
Yimu

That the probs with you ladies.........can't two friends share bed.....must there always be something involve??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Dsimmer:
See Cross admitting to being tipsy. Imagine if he was left alone with her and he did the "doing act" with her, then started flirting with other girls on the next day like he usually did and didn't want to be saddled with Baye, what would Baye say? She may even accuse Cross of raping her since she loves playing the victim every damn time.
Sharap!
He kissed her,not the other way round!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!

Because she was naked with him in the bathroom and he was tipsy. That was why I said I don't want to hear any victim rubbish if the guys have sex with her, since she's been offering it to every guy on the platter, even going as far as harassing some.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2023
hayzed19:
Soma is sleeping on Ade's bed

Where is ade
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She is in the show because of Mercy.
It’s so shameful!
Angel used to be smarter than this but I don’t know what went wrong

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Doesn't Cross know that one aunty ceec who is ever ready to beef women because of men is now beefing ilebaye because of him?
See as he disgrace the babe for live tv. Meanwhile aunty ceec is doing best in defending cross virtue.

Only one person is beefing different women because of tobi, pere and cross. Best in fighting over men grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
Princess also likes Bad Boy Deks Wow another beautiful lady grin

Where did this happen

Islanders be calming down
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

That the probs with you ladies.........can't two friends share bed.....must there always be something involve??

I wonder
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2023
dominique:

I'm sure this one sees Doyin in his dreams everyday, I hope she chases you with better cutlass grin

Do you even expend this much energy on any of your faves? You claim to support 3 housemates, all three are up for eviction. Have you ever campaigned for them. Na to dey regurgitate the same vile comments everyday, una no dey tire.

Haaa....ki la gbe ki le ju??

On top person wey dey go house latest next week??

Well evil will always support evil .....mannerless/disrespectful people will always support each other(like doyin.....like her favs)

Have already voted for Adekunle and have drop more comments about him just ds morning than you have done for your mannerless fav in 24hrs.

Show me were you have campaign for doyin in the last 48hrs....hypocrite.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2023
toluxe0075:

Had it been that the girl was outright toxic, the attack would have made small sense. This girl being an underdog came to show jejely looking for who to ship to better stand a chance only for fellow housemates (who turned themselves to gatekeeper of the show) to start bullying her and indirectly indicating that she doesn’t deserve to be there. She reacted back. Now they want to dictate how she should react.

The girl isn’t even that toxic ,yet they want to be against her because she is matching the heads of their favs grin

You just said it all ,she has been cool and they all have been bullying her ,but now she decided to be fighting back and she is now toxic

Even if she was wrong against angel ,I am glad angel got the gbas gobs from her ,angel was busy disrespecting senior guys during her season and nobody cried about anything ,he reach her turn na that time she no say ilabaye na small girl as if she take more than a year senior her grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Abeg wetin do my neo and tolani ship
Ship wey I just put leg now now don already capsize?
I never even enter finish

So Uriel was right that Princess is waiting in the wings for neo
If to say princess had pushed agressively for neo now she for no get better storyline, strategy and highlight by now?

Atleast her pusing for neo will give her ship strategy.
Square strategy with her neo, tolani and Uriel
Also fight strategy because I'm sure she and tolani must have beef untop neo.

Princess.. Princess.
I'm just so disappointed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Nhazeru:

Lol..I meant every word I said!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:
E reach Ilebaye turn una no wan support toxicity again ,but if na to support dwarf like cecee na there we go see una

Make una just Dey play
No mind those hypocrites!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s so shameful!
Angel used to be smarter than this but I don’t know what went wrong
Na Mercy's girl be that. If she came on her own, she would have planned heavily for it. Mercy asked her to come to keep her company. See the way Mercy was caressing Angel's tight before and after her altercation with Alex.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Nhazeru:

Angel is showing Tatiana4u strong thing this season
She doesn't even know if she'll Stan or unstan
Today she Stan tomorrow angel f up. She'll unstan again.

Angel has refused to let Tatiana4u breef grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Aguwanyi:

No way…
You know how many candles wey dey burn for here…
Lolgrin
Keep burning them o…cos Venita is looking for whom to use for highlightsgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Doyin na today you want wear your own green?
Big brother please call Doyin to give her her hair clips and let her give her mother a shout out.
You know that's all she wants for her birthday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2023
toluxe0075:

Had it been that the girl was outright toxic, the attack would have made small sense. This girl being an underdog came to show jejely looking for who to ship to better stand a chance only for fellow housemates (who turned themselves to gatekeeper of the show) to start bullying her and indirectly indicating that she doesn’t deserve to be there. She reacted back. Now they want to dictate how she should react.

Scrapping paint off her body into someone's box isn't toxic? Go to that house and go open your loud mouth to swallow those dirty paint. Insulting people while she expects them to wash her plate isn't toxic? Go to that house and go help her Wash her dirty plates while she insults you over it. Or Insulting the men for chasing her out of their bed after harassing them in their bbed isn't toxic?

She's a bully and she ain't a victim but a Hypocritical clown who can't take what she dishes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

u no dey tire with false narratives against Ceec? Ceec stopped ilebaye from going into the bathroom naked while cross was there because she knew cross was drunk, which seyi agreed with.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Cross don turn hot cake overnight.
2 women fighting ilebaye because of him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2023
dominique:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Giel:
Cross don turn hot cake overnight.
2 women fighting ilebaye because of him.
Na real G be that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Gen Z baddie don come out looking good.
Doyin and Ilebaye really lean on each other.
I hope doyin, ilebaye and Alex survive this eviction
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2023
Doyin has her head in the cloud Sha. She thinks too highly of herself abeg. I wish her a happy birthday.

I hope she tries to enjoy being in the house more. Always analysing behaviors and hyping herself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

I’m a lady and I’ll NEVER share bed with any of my male friends cos I have boundaries and I respect my body!
Even with my brothers sef,I go give dem space!
Haba!
If Adekunle is not in a relationship with her,he shouldn’t have shared his bed with her,let alone cuddle her..only for him to start disassociating himself from her cos she called him stupid!
Iro o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Any time I see Ike talking to people I just remember his diary session where he was talking how he's just reading and observing people.
Trying to get information from people.
Getting his game plan in order.

I don't ever feel like he's just having a genuine conversation with anyone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Dsimmer:

Because she was naked with him in the bathroom and he was tipsy. That was why I said I don't want to hear any victim rubbish if the guys have sex with her, since she's been offering it to every guy on the platter, even going as far as harassing some.
Did he complain about sexual harassment?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!

Was I talking about kiss? I said Cross admitted to being tipsy. Put on your thinking cap next time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:
E reach Ilebaye turn una no wan support toxicity again ,but if na to support dwarf like cecee na there we go see una

Make una just Dey play
ilebaye is a toddler. And ilebaye is not insultive. Ilebaye will just shout small with her tiny voice for few seconds and start crying. Ceec will face u, insult u from morning till night everyday and nothing dey happen.
So don't compare cats with lions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (3773) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.