Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1564489 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shaneroberts: 5:47am On Aug 04, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

Baba, I don tell you say I no be Baye fan na, kilode? The way you carry Neo for head, I hope you ready carry am for head reach house next week? I don hear say na your way be this, biko, I no get time waste. No worry, Neo will be back next weekend, he go service you wella.

Pesin don tell you say make you ignore the resident foool and you are still going back-and-forth with am.

I blame the moniker that brought him here. That was how the foool made a mess of the Titans thread with his endless childishness. Even I that was rooting for Yemi started skipping his stupid rants/posts.
I have never seen such an unreasonable fella. I just hope the foool isn't a man because I can't imagine a man ranting like a woman from morning till night,year in,year out and devoid of reason. He even
quotes his gibberish epistles and laughs in them. How can one person possess so much stupidity meant for ten? Such a nuisance.

Even when shown video evidence...

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:11am On Aug 04, 2023
I noticed Oba Waya looks even Cuter than he was in 2020🥵See Facecard na😍

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2023
Pinehead1:
Mercy man told her he would give her 40 million naira for 3 months if she doesn't come for the show...

Hmmmmm...

We all know these are lies

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2023
Pinehead1:
Mercy man told her he would give her 40 million naira for 3 months if she doesn't come for the show...

Hmmmmm...
If this is true she for just listen to the bobo cos she ain't winning this 120M!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye is winning regardless.
Small small she go get ship.
Finals clear road for Gen Z Bhadie grin
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2023
ColdHunter:
The altercation with Ilebaye yesterday really humbled Angel.

I love it.
Me too!
Her romance with Cross has pushed Angel to Soma by force!
Lmao!
Illebaye spices,I thank you o!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2023
Giel:
Ilebaye after shouting I'm a virgin
Started talking about how she misses her man
He so amazing
She hopes he's not having something with something else.
After Kissing cross and dancing on neo

Ilebaye carry go

Doyin reminded her that she's with other people here.
Ilebaye reminded her that shes a virgin
That’s my girl!!!!grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Giel:
Ok Doyin has a man outside and said her man will kill her
She said ilebaye's man is understanding
Lies!
Doyin is just using that to console herself because no guy in that house likes her!grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
If this is true she for just listen to the bobo cos she ain't winning this 120M!
She topped this week though...not with a large margin sha

I guess the cards are still open.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Amya:
Oh, So Mercy's boyfriend offereded to give her the 120M if she didn;t come for the show. Okay oo
Lamba!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Those two and sex appeal in same sentence? Osalobua. Well each to his own.
As in eh?grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Threebear:
Even me wey no be celebrity dey collect better money from men , but you think Mercy can't have a man that can give her 120 million?

I reject poverty in this life or any other life....god abeg o

If it’s true,she wouldn’t have talked about it!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2023
Which kind of yoga instructor is this one making the thing seem like regular exercise? She should take her time or get replaced.

I like the idea of shorter parties. Those who go to barkeep won't waste viewers time. Many of the housemates are old while others have matured past going to the club. Their mates in the real world hardly go clubbing, why should they if not for the physical benefit? Incels should go out for themselves and not live vicariously through people who've gone through the experience before. Also, many of these housemates are in serious relationships outside, why force something to take place? It is better to watch the housemates complain of too short a party night than see them mentally clock out and go through motions in a bid to appeal to fans.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by xammax(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2023
Threebear:

Madam talk about WM jare
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Threebear:

Yea the cards are still very much open..I don't see Mercy Eke Winning at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Threebear:

Who are the Top5 and bottom 4 from ur source😊 my own source promised to get back to me but assured me My Bad Boy Deks is in a good position tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If it’s true,she wouldn’t have talked about it!

You don't even know how the context of the conversation came about. Una get luck say Mercy is not boastful sha. Maybe when her Lamborghini which is 2x the price money is ready, Una go finally believe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2023
Frodd saying he wants to take voluntary exit is beyond annoying and disappointing. The guy has really lost his hustle spirit and that's sad.
He doesn't even own the club in question, he co-manages it according to what he said on the show. How did he start feeling so fulfilled like he has arrived. Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2023
WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY 💰💰💰💰💰

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chuksp09(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2023
ChristoBam:

Nothing to be ashamed of. If they throw you in there, you can't predict how you'll behave in the house. I remember a particular housemate said something about how he thought he was an extrovert till he got into the BBN house. These guys get mad overwhelming personalities.
That may be, but Yousef who was an introvert did ok in my estimation..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2023
EGO OCHA BILLY BILLY WHITEMONEY REMAINS THE MESSI OF BBN

ODOGWU HAS PERSONALIZED THE BBN BALON D'OR

THE ONLY COMPETITION WHITEMONEY HAS IN THAT HOUSE IS WHITEMONEY

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2023
moneyest:
EGO OCHA BILLY BILLY WHITEMONEY REMAINS THE MESSI OF BBN

ODOGWU HAS PERSONALIZED THE BBN BALON D'OR

THE ONLY COMPETITION WHITEMONEY HAS IN THAT HOUSE IS WHITEMONEY

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
He will never smell that money again, I supported him last time but not this time around. He shouldn't have come for this All-stars. Him and mercy ain't winning shit. Cecee Adekunle for the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2023
Top six. Likely the final winning results.

1/Winner. Whitemoney.
3. Cee C.
6. Neo Energy. He'll do it again this season. The trolls will only complain because that is all they do.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Eh ehn
So we are finally agreeing that some housemates can be bigger than this big brother show and can choose to or choose not to come for it for any reason they please whatsoever whether people believe or agree or not ?

No more NoBoDY iS BigGeR tHaN tHE ShOW. NoBodY iS BigGeR tHaN tHE ChANcE (ordinary chance o, winning not even certain) tO wIN 120M? iF YoU aRE nOT hERe iT meANs tHEy wANtED tO bUT mUiTiChOicE DidNT inViTE yOU?

Wonderful.
What passage of time can bring. grin
I love to see it. kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2023
Very soon WHITEMONEY GENG will be stopped from voting. I don't know what is wrong with this people. Just vote for your fave but Money geng took it personal, turned it into war and completely destroyed the server. Nawa for this people.

Production must stop inviting him. Any time he comes he wins the show effortlessly

My tired is tired 😩

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2023
The way this thread used to talk about the big brother all stars platform before and how no one can be bigger than it and the 120 million used to make me laugh.

Somebody following their words will think all housemates will get the 120m naira and immediate popularity boost with 2 million followers on every social media platform immediately they stepped foot in this house so why should anyone say they are bigger than it?

Passage of time really is a beautiful time.
We don dey agree small small.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Na now you dey notice? Doyin na low key weyrey grin
Na now I dey notice oh grin
I don't know, I'm really enjoying Doyin this year grin
The madness I love in housemates she seems to have it and I'm really here for it grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2023
Clement1111:
Even round table discussion, princess no fit contribute

She just dey admire herself for mirror.....Giel,make your fave no try am appear for public event again oooo..

Make she dey stay her house

Scenes where princess will be pardoned by the eviction jury on Sunday so that she won't be the first to leave the house again grin

Clement will break down in tears grin grin

Imagine if bitto is part of this eviction jury grin
E don be for princess be that grin

Princess didn't try with her outing this year at all cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
He will never smell that money again, I supported him last time but not this time around. He shouldn't have come for this All-stars. Him and mercy ain't winning shit. Cecee Adekunle for the money

Honestly, I see the two of them winning

Yes, I see them winning 120 milliiiiooonnn money point coins

The show and the actual grand prize 🏆 belongs to

EGO OCHA BILLY WHITEMONEY THE OZOPURUINYI EGO 1 OF ENUGU

ODOGWU cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2023
HOH still sleeping grin grin
Kidd cannot come and go and kee himself abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2023
SaintBishop:
Is Maria a saint? No be she go thief person husband? Anyway,this year big brother no concern me shall.

And so? Does this justify going round the house and telling housemates you fingered Maria?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Did tobi enter her in the house

No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.