Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,677 members, 7,905,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1607798 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
mediocre:

Apparently she abandoned her work and went to sleep

Thank you
I heard that but I wasn't sure.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alex is complaining about an encounter with Venita which made her feel "unsafe." Said CeeC set her up on purpose.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alex feels that everyone in the house is taking advantage of Ike's niceness.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Anticipating the 3rd world war that will happen in big brothers house this evening... Parrot is about to cause crisis..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alex said she changed her bikini sets yesterday because she saw that CeeC is wearing same.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
dominique:
Where's my Gen Z baddie o?
She’s resting,after carrying the show on her headgrin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Eyah Alex sorry
Na so Venita take dey do.
She's rude to everyone.
That's how she shouts at everyone.

As for ceec, ignore her. She doesn't know how to set aside petty issues for wager tasks. From week 1 to now.

Alex abeg swallow your anger and ignore issues or find another outlet. Swallowing anger for too long makes you explode.

Alex please remind big brother of mercy pushing you.

LoL, Alex. You and Ceec have the same bikini set and you had to keep your own when you saw ceec's own?
It's a sign you two are close grin or meant to be close grin

Lol, Alex the diary room talkative is back.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Giel:

Lol,
I didn't even realize this but you're right.
Yet she went to fight Ike because of Mercy

Chai
Angel, what really happened to real hot girl Angel? grin
Meanwhile,Ike and Mercy have settled their differences ogrin
She came back only to become a laughing stock!
Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Altrarecords:
Top 5 most entertaining housemates in no particular order

Ilebaye
Mercy
Venita
Pere
Cross

Top 5 most boring housemates in no particular order

Princess
Seyi
Doyin
Frodd
Soma

Top housemate with potential to do more

Cee c
Ike
Alex
Adekunle
Uriel
White money

Strongest housemates with potential to win the show

Mercy
Cee c
Ilebaye
White money
Pere
Cross

Most disappointing housemate so far

Angel : last season angel was lit, this one not so much
Angel was not on the last edition of bbnaija!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
crystalpapers:
Anticipating the 3rd world war that will happen in big brothers house this evening... Parrot is about to cause crisis..

Particularly interested in how Ike will react to everything Mercy said about him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
This blonde wig doesn't fit Alex's face, I prefer the short ones, makes her look matured
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Whitemoney and Frodd came to tell Alex after the week 1 argument with ceec that they think it's planned
And Alex was wondering why she and Ceec will plan fights.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alex
Shut up and get out of the diary room
You don start grin
Never ending diary room session grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Altrarecords:
Top 5 most entertaining housemates in no particular order

Ilebaye
Mercy
Venita
Pere
Cross

Top 5 most boring housemates in no particular order

Princess
Seyi
Doyin
Frodd
Soma

Top housemate with potential to do more

Cee c
Ike
Alex
Adekunle
Uriel
White money

Strongest housemates with potential to win the show

Mercy
Cee c
Ilebaye
White money
Pere
Cross

Most disappointing housemate so far

Angel : last season angel was lit, this one not so much

Doyin is boring but Mercy is entertaining 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alex is codedly petty

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Later some people will say CeeC is the one looking for trouble.
CeeC has not exchanged one word with Alex outside of their tasks.
But Alex stays in her corner and dredges up imaginary fights with her nemesis.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lmao
Alex said that she thought the wager stakes will be private but big brother went to expose them and everyone was attacking her for staking 100 coins
She said why won't she stake 100 when the house will wake up go to gym and go back to sleep. Then she wanted to start ranting and big brother told her to remember that she was in a good mood grin
Alex laughed and stopped talking.

Alex's diary session made me laugh and smile.
The Alex I remember is back.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
mediocre:

Particularly interested in how Ike will react to everything Mercy said about him

yes oo same here grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
OldBeer:
Later some people will say CeeC is the one looking for trouble.
CeeC has not exchanged one word with Alex outside of their tasks.
But Alex stays in her corner and dredges up imaginary fights with her nemesis.
Alex is a black mamba, I don't know why some people ain't seeing her for who she truly is.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Geezem you see why I don't like Alex

She is still obsessed with the female rivalry with shortput....she should let it go at this point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
See someone owning up to being strategic, boldly and unapologetic, as it should be.

Wonder why others are so into "I have no strategy" but quick to identify other people's.

Go Kidd! Unleash all the strategy you seem fit, as long as healthy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kiddwaya this excessive interest in strategy
and plans is weird
The free spirit Kidd is long gone cry

He wagered 250 coins.
He's happy because his plans are taking shape. His divide and conquer plans are working and he can't wait to see how nominations go.
Also from next week he will go into stage 2 of the plan

Alex and kiddwaya enjoyed the pool party.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
mediocre:

95% of Twitter's female users are interested in the gossip between the fantastic 4......they want the parrot to expose the plot

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Giel:

Lol,
I didn't even realize this but you're right.
Yet she went to fight Ike because of Mercy

Chai
Angel, what really happened to real hot girl Angel? grin

I said it last week.
Angel has been really irritating this season, feeling very deserving of the slot with zero gratitude and very condescending.
Not long after she began to display my exact thoughts in her words and actions.
Such an irritant this year

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
I love kidwayya oo!!!! He speaks what's on his mind and doesn't give a care to the world

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Clement1111:

95% of Twitter's female users are interested in the gossip between the fantastic 4......they want the parrot to expose the plot

Ewwwweeee!.
God oh, the parrot should not touch that Convo oh, this house go scatter unless biggie would come out to separate fight by himself or involve the army grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
kowema:

I said it last week.
Angel has been really irritating this season, feeling very deserving of the slot with zero gratitude and very condescending.
Not long after she began to display my exact thoughts in her words and actions.
Such an irritant this year
She's weird this season and I don't understand why.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Quite surprised, but Biggie isn't reprimanding Kidd,on his seating positions
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Clement1111:
Geezem you see why I don't like Alex

She is still obsessed with the female rivalry with shortput....she should let it go at this point

It's easy to let go when there isn't peripheral uprising from previous play outs. It's hard to move on from someone that keeps birthing minions.

It's easier to say let go when not the one wearing the shoes and especially in such a small space as Biggie's house.

#myopinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
No shout out,today kidwayya
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tolani and neo,two irritants

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Whitemoney and tolani sitting on the swing.
Neo comes to sit with her and she puts her leg on him
Whitemoney starts talking.
Whitemoney says that he sees the way tolani looks at neo
Everyone in the house sees.
Not the way neo looks at her because he no dey see anything but the way tolani looks at him

Whitemoney says he didn't know they were close outside but he's happy they are continuing the closeness inside the house.

He called them neobaj

Now he has left the swing for them
They asked him why
He said they know why cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.