Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,993 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1566467 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Stop comparing tacha to Cee c abeg abeg

Tacha that people were still able to look in her eyes and talk ??

The whole house was afraid of Cee c , Girl legit dragged the whole house to a stand still several times , remember her going off on tobi ?

We tobi fans saw hell and hellfire from Cee c

Please o , don’t compare Cee c to her wannabe abeg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Adekunle is looking more handsome this season oooo

Abi eye dey pain me

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
ChristoBam:
One thing people are not saying.
CeeC made the BBN brand go a notch higher in popularity.
Pepperdem benefited from the craziness of CeeC in the previous season.
facts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Too bad I can only watch this season on some night and weekends but I wish all housemates the win. apart from white money and mercy , any one can win and I can’t even predict…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Geezeem:

He doesn't even deserve my mention..
Vex wan finish me

I can't decide between Adekunle and white money whose appearance pain me pass lipsrsealed

😁😁😁😁

Well, two of them are in your screen, you'll have a fun time cooking both of them. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
White money is still a very funny guy though…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ilebaye small small o

Na you go still first go house

If you like do tricks on the D
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:

It seems you like cee cee alot

I have seen you praise her quite a number of times this week
I do. CeeC is my no 1 of all times followed by Erica

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:
Adekunle is looking more handsome this season oooo

Abi eye dey pain me

His body is fire

I’m dripping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
H2ho:
Ya all pm me if beauty is coming angry
I just saw this is this real?
Dennisworld1, is this what you were referring to?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ilebayyyeeee

I am enjoying your work rate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
The other level up guys probably failed their medicals cos they all wanted to come except bella and Giddyfia that were afraid for their mental health cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
I can see some imps complaining bitterly already

Well, I have bad news for you... Very bad news!!!!!!!!!!

And that is that the person you love to hate is taking home the grand prize 🏆 and her name is:

WHITEMONEY AKA GOLDMONEY AKA GODSMONEY

OZOPURUINYIEGO 1

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lauryn41:
Ilebaye small small o

Na you go still first go house

If you like do tricks on the D
dont mind her. The one bryann did her is nursery, Kiddwaya and co will show her shege

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
IIebaye has had more conco with most of the male HMs......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Soma is an incurable flirt grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Seunomobo:

Tacha was always quarrelling with everyone in the house, not only did she fight Mercy, which she went as far as pulling Mercy’s lock of hair which resulted to her disqualification, but also did she fight Frod, Diane, Seyi, Omashola, Mickel, Elozonam amongst many others....
Tacha even went as far as saying as insulting BBNaija/ multichoice that they didn't give her a platform to be a star rather she brought them content.
She also didn’t attend the last party meant for all Pepper Dem housemates due to her big ego

Her own shoko na real follow come, in my own opinion she was more toxic than CeeC...
She fought with all of them with no real impression on them. If not for her being popular with fans, Mercy wouldn't even care about her a bit after the house.

CeeC fvcking made another housemate cry during Reunion lol. Abeg!

If I can remember, CeeC got two strikes, everything got reset in the final weeks. Then she got another two.

Maybe you need to refresh your memory with some old clips lol.

They literally brought Khloe back into the house just to antagonize her. One confrontation and Khloe knew she was no match.

CeeC doesn't argue with you then avoid you. She'll follow you and antagonize you till she's satisfied.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Is Soma not playing is hands too quick?

“The player, the lover boy?”... he should remember these are old players, they will read a lot to your every move... “maybe”

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Beorn:
Mercy Eke carrying over 5 boxes. Na wa o. Ain't this an overkill? 🙄
Lambo does not repeat clothes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
If Illebaye is 22 then i guess I'm 12 grin grin
Pathetic liar

Ok like what do people enjoy about making false claims of their age

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:
Ilebayyyeeee

I am enjoying your work rate

She is really playing hard and that might keep her safe for now, she has been chatting with all the OGs......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
I'm happy they brought back Ilebaye.

I felt she didn't get enough screen time when she was on the show last year.

Ilebaye just giving us different shades of sexiness.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
The other level up guys probably failed their medicals cos they all wanted to come except bella and Giddyfia that were afraid of their mental health cheesy
failed London footballer, big time fraudster, bella's jewel, foolish sheggz failed medicals too?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Did Kidwaya just tell Ike that there are more opportunities here than in the western world.

I feel he is talking in the aspect of Entertainment jobs.

I doubt if there are entertainment gigs in the UK.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
All the male housemates this season are fire

No one is average in looks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I just saw this is this real?
Dennisworld1, is this what you were referring to?
Real as rain grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
My God, lowlifes are debating on ages again? Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Inner19:
I'm happy they brought back Ilebaye.

I felt she didn't get enough screen time when she was on the show last year.

Ilebaye just giving us different shades of sexiness.
she's not the only one. Big brother show is a criminal enterprise. Extremely biased. When time come u will se, they will follow one idiot on camera from morning till night and forget that there are other housemates there.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Seunomobo:

Well you do have a point, but picture both CeeC and Tasha slugging it out in a battle of both physical and verbal abuse, I don't see CeeC winning.
Only a fool and inexperienced comes to BB house to get physical with fellow HMs. You do that you get disqualified. Verbal abuse? Yes! Only Tobi and Alex could tell wetin dem eye see for CeeC hands. Ifu and Koko wey think say dem get choko sef mellow for Mama😁.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She is really playing hard and that might keep her safe for now, she has been chatting with all the OGs......
Until the ladies gang up and nominate her

She should better use her brain wisely cus compared to others she doesn't have a fanbase
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Wow adekunle really change oh ,he look so handsome

Infact he is the most handsome among the guys followed by pere and soma

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
thatigboman:
failed London footballer, big time fraudster, bella's jewel, foolish sheggz failed medicals too?
Gbam grin His was more than Just failing medicals sef cos he got locked up for theft and the organizers didn't want to continue their relationship with his filthy brand cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.