Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,100 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1576363 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

There was never a mention of whom they are going to stop separating should in case a fight surface. The final decision to stop separating them happened when Ilebaye and Angel had a go. They decided they won’t separate the girls generally when any fight happens.

Exactly!

The decision to stop separating fights was after Ilebaye vs. Angel, anything prior to that was consultations at best.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2023
queenemelda:
No na. Cee C is the devil. She is bullying her because she's yang. At this point, everyone knows what truly happened, but 'pity' for baddie and hate for Doyin and Cee C has set people's hearts in stone. I cover my faves with the blood of Jesus.

I am completely on the floor
Deadddd

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2023
Onyi99:
🚶🚶
physical includes punching, slap. Baye simply flipped CeCe hair from her face and pushed Doyin away from her face. Doyin na fake friend sha and they'll soon throw her under the bus. Small yansh Yan dey shake
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

So, you agree she was triggered, which is the point of my response?

We are on the same page. She was triggered. Thank you for establishing that.

Not by an external force but her own inadequacy fo reign in her emotions.
We aren't on same page
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2023
HajiaNotu:

At the bolded, that's why we love.. Leave Seyi for us oo

Hehehehehe I dunno but I like Seyi a little this season and want him to be safe this night over some others at least…
BBGod help me
I am so fickle
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Ilebaye ought to be disqualified. These are her 3 strikes; The 'baddie'
1. Pulled CeeC's hair.
2 Put CeeC in a chokehold. That was a dangerous move.
3. Pushed Doyin. She (Doyin) could have fell on a sharp object and that would have been fatal.

This calls for DISQUALIFICATION. I don't care how you fans of that Gen Z 'baddie' brat sees it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Onyi99:
🚶🚶

Ilebaye🥺🥺

CeeC will also get a strike for goading
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Agbogo1:
Biggie don't just try any nonsense of disqualifying Baye o, tor..

It will not happen. Highest would be strike. Bitterleaf Cynthia will get a strike too for outright provocation

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

Tacha was disq during the last week na,Erica disq had no impact as she wasn't a violence person.it is too early to disq someone.

Beauty was disqualified early too, trust me that girl go collect nothing less than 2 strikes.

I hope she stays tho cause i wan see more violence without getting physical of course
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Rossycee:

Who bullied her, you guys should say things as it is. Ceec was talking to Kidd and she asked her to shut up. When Ceec decided to put her in her place you term it bullying, Ilebaye will be looking for trouble and later start acting like the victim.
So someone be talking about you to your hearing and you'll swallow it quietly abi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Ilebaye🥺🥺

CeeC will also get a strike for goading
For what exactly. For not taking Genz bhaddie brat's bull sh^t?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

Somebody triggered Erica
Some of you are not very smart, so, you don't understand how triggers work. A culmination of events leads to an explosion.
If you douse a house with fuel, all you need is a spark and that entire house can go ablaze.
Anyway, I no get strength to dey argue Erica matter with anybody, the last werey I argued with had no actual proof that Erica was toxic, na just vibes and internet agenda.

Believe whatever

This is pinned, for posterity
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2023
LotaTee:
I hope my genZ baddie survives today. kiss

If she survives the possible DQ, the drama go reduce or stop. Make biggie please reset am, some of us feed on chaos. Biggie whelp embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2023
Whatever happens,illebaye will always be a top babe!
Biggy,please give her 2 strikes so that she’ll calm down a little bit but don’t disqualify her.
Mbok!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Beauty was disqualified early too, trust me that girl go collect nothing less than 2 strikes.

I hope she stays tho cause i wan see more violence without getting physical of course

Beauty wasn't a trouble maker na.her problem was just groovy while baye presses everyone's neck

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2023
mediocre:

Why exactly will they save her. What notable thing he she done since the show started
They may pity her because she did not stay long in her previous season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2023
AutoChick4U:
physical includes punching, slap. Baye simply flipped CeCe hair from her face and pushed Doyin away from her face. Doyin na fake friend sha and they'll soon throw her under the bus. Small yansh Yan dey shake

I want to believe Tacha slapped Mercy🤣🤣

My dear una Jen Z physically attacked Ceec and Doyin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2023
ItisHi:
Illebaye over Angel. Stop joking na grin

actually facially, i will take baye over angel too. It's clear

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Whatever happens,illebaye will always be a top babe!
Biggy,please give her 2 strikes so that she’ll calm down a little bit but don’t disqualify her.
Mbok!
Stay well make my thunder no miss target

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Where have you been?grin

lol.... I have been on a long time long time ban. The MOD gave me a ban that was so long. Chaiii... my eyes see wetin Naira Marley see for EFCC custody

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Onyi99:

They won't disqualify her abeg. She was provoked and under d influence.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

lol.... I have been on a long time long time ban. The MOD gave me a ban that was so long. Chaiii... my eyes see wetin Naira Marley see for EFCC custody
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂
Welcome backgrin
Good to see you againgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2023
scondy:

Not by an external force but her own inadequacy fo reign in her emotions.
We aren't on same page

LMAO

Be like na guilty conscience dey move you this morning.

You said she was provoked by Nengi and Kidd's flirting. Scondy, if you are with a man, and you see him flirting continuously with another woman, you will not feel any bit of anger abi?

If I give you one or two bottles of alcohol on top of it, your head go dey ground enough to not feel slighted by your man flirting with another woman. A woman he has constantly flirted with your entire stay in the house.

Scondy, I be lawyer o, you no fit use English whine me. Trigger is trigger. If Kidd and Nengi weren't flirting, she would have been fine, is what you're saying. You pointed out a possible trigger, even dropped names, but you're still insisting she was not triggered, because she just got mad over *her man flirting with another woman*

Normally, women don't lose their temper when their men flirt with other women. We've seen so many women with such great control of their temper in such scenarios grin

Babe abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Onyi99:

Tacha did hers with clear eyes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Highest one strike but Doyin/Cece must collect their own strikes for provocation!

Na she provoke Doyin and Ceec. Doyin didn't even rise up to her bait after she provoked Doyin by going to attack Doyin unprovoked in Doyin's personal space, just because Doyin was minding her business, even as she's been ignoring Doyin and didn't give Doyin food. That was before she went to play the victim as usual to Pere, Kidd and Alex while Doyin was narrating hers to Ceec and Princess. So if you say others must get strikes for provocation, Baye will get same for provocation ( As a matter of fact, she's been doing a lot of provocation prior to these, such as scrapping off paints on angel's box etc), as well going physical, such as Ceec's hair, choking Ceec and pushing Doyin. She and her bullshit left early in level up, so I wonder what's worthwhile now. Enabling bad behavior everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

actually facially, i will take baye over angel too. It's clear
Angel is over clear facially. Stop playing!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Stay well make my thunder no miss target
I will have your time when Illebaye survives tonight!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
My highlights for the night.

-Angel should stop forming one nonsense cash madam personality that she's not. You get money na im you come back second time come struggle to win Big brother?

-Adekunle's overcalcu wey kee am last time go kee am again. Just play your fvcking game Mr. Itk.

-Ceec did well tonight putting the so called gen z baddie in her place. she got proper highlights and won fans over even though she will most likely chop strike or warning while gen z baddie risk 2 strikes or DQ.

Time to sleep..

E don tey wey I show for here grin grin

She won zilch fans
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Ewo see defense. You are just being economical with the truth
I watched it naw
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2023
AutoChick4U:
They won't disqualify her abeg. She was provoked and under d influence.

Erica was under the influence of alcohol likewise beauty🤣

I think she will be issued Atleast 2 strikes but that will affect her game and her mental health.
But these housemates are evil,they might plot to trigger her again especially when she is drunk.

People like Ike,kidd and Pere can do this🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Eeghe:

This is pinned, for posterity

Eeghe, they will argue it forever, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHO TRIGGERED ERICA. Na why some people don Camp for my mentions this early morning grin

My joy is that someone listed her alongside Beauty and CeeC yesterday as per "Toxic trio" and had to delete yesterday, because the general consensus was that Erica was a sweet girl until that night

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂
Welcome backgrin
Good to see you againgrin

Thank you ... thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.