Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,902 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1648680 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:
From the comments here
Seems some men of this show somehow look down on women in general and trash them.
Misogyny is running rampant in that house.
Hmm.
Na wa.

While the ladies on the show look up to the men in general and praise them.

Lovely respectful women is running rampant in that house......abi na.
Who has exhibited worst characters and looked down on each between both gender on the show.

How many guys have fought the ladies
How many guys have broke shame any lady
How many guys have body shame any lady

For over 2weeks now the ladies have been the one insulting themselves, fighting themselves, looking down on themselves and on guys too yet all we hear men are misogynist.......I know women will always pay victim in every situation but come on this madness need stop.

It always the selective blindness and double standard for me.

Because we men rarely speak up about women BS doesn't mean we are foolish.......angel have broke shame most men in that house but the same dunce will be the first to use the misogynist word.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Soma isn’t lousy nah

Lol, I no even know where the lousy from come.

Somebody that is mostly quiet. Even yesterday, while they were ripping into Doyin, oga just dey bed dey look. I wan shout, "Soma, everybody is gossiping! Talk now!"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2023
badinfluence:

How's Kidd a misogynist tho?

Lol

If you have to ask....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

So, because women on the internet badmouthed him after he and his babe broke up, he became a raging misogynist?

LMAO. Erimama you do this one O!
Who be erimama lmao
Anyways he is not a raging Misogynist even if cyber bullying reach to change am for una tongue tongue Lets just say he is serving a hotter meal this time than the 2020 Kidd u saw wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2023
Alheeri:
Adekunle is defending Ilebaye again ooooo, he just told he's coven members ilebaye is a sweet girl with positive energy that all wat happened was caused by alcohol.
He said ilebaye came to him and told him to always watch her back..

Venita, Angel and soma all agreed to her being sweet. Will watch out for the new ilebaye now..
Adekunle will get some votes from me this week for defending my baby girl!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Nah!

But last night when Kidd was talking about how Biggie did not being marriageable maidens into the house for his perusal, Pere called them, "Pigs with Pussies"

Guys! I felt the sting from the comfort of my living room.

Pigs with pussies, if I was a lady in that house and I came out and saw that clip, I would physically fight Pere at the Reunion just for that.

Ah! General mouth no good at all

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Adekunle will get some votes from me this week for defending my baby girl!

He has always defended baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2023
kowema:
Imagine Ilebaye having 2.5k comments and 20k likes on her post on 5hrs. Hehehehe. Her engagement don dey pass Ceec own oh. I love this
That’s my girl!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Can u stop being childish with your comments? It’s appalling. You might think you sound funny but far from it

I’m not trying to be funny for dimwits. For what? That negro is a tribalist and I’m saying it as it is. I can imagine that you are in the same camp. Hopeless tribalists angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Nah!

But last night when Kidd was talking about how Biggie did not being marriageable maidens into the house for his perusal, Pere called them, "Pigs with Pussies"

Pigs with pussies, if I was a lady in that house and I came out and saw that clip, I would physically fight Pere at the Reunion just for that.

The way Pere and Kidd are pissing me off this year ehn , I don’t even understand

I actually prefer whitemoney to them

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2023
EmmyCC:

Princess would not have shipped with anyone self. She already said she has a boyfriend she's proud of and doesn't want to disappoint.
She was stupid!! Having a boyfriend no stop her from teasing the strong guys to get far in the game!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Nah!

Anybody that follows this show through this person is a Mugu. This person has an agenda and job to do after collecting tashere money and will try her very best to use bad PR on competitors of her benefactors.

I watched that gist between Pere and Kidd and it certainly didn’t play out the way she is presenting it….

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Who be erimama lmao
Anyways he is not a raging Misogynist even if cyber bullying reach to change am for una tongue tongue Lets just say he is serving a hotter meal this time than the 2020 Kidd u saw wink

He's ruining his image. Yesterday, I wished he did not come back, because this season has battered him so much.

Consistency is so important with branding in this game. And even if you must deviate, it should be positive. The problem Kidd currently has is that, this version of him is a negative one, and he started positively. The hate on Pere, Seyi and Ike is consistent, because they kuku did not present themselves as forward thinking men at any point in their stay, but Kidd and Cross are two people that viewers just always thought were fun guys, no stress, just catch cruise and vibes.

Kidd has not caught cruise since he entered that house. He has been plotting and planning and caping for the patriarchy. He will now lose the love he had from his initial support base, but will not gain a corresponding love from the Patriarch support group, because those ones already have their fighters.

It's like being in purgatory.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's not going to be good for his game, [b]Adekunle is beginning to stay away from HMs m[/b]eaning is beginning to be isolated and just "live" for Venita......

This is an outright lie...perhaps you are watching another show....

Make una leave adekunle...if he wanna be friends with venita..so be it...if u like him...keep voting him ...shikena

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Werey dey disguise. This one na woman masquerading as Man for NL. Na today? undecided
and u are a man? based on how stupid u are?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I’m not trying to be funny for dimwits. For what? That negro is a tribalist and I’m saying it as it is. I can imagine that you are in the same camp. Hopeless tribalists angry

Guess you just learnt how to use words you retarded nincompoop…. Nobody has the monotony of being insulting. That you cannot put in a word without being ill-mannered and sounding so uncouth shows how much of a retard you are…. You better grow up.

This is what happens when a poorly bred imp is given a phone

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Anybody that follows this show through this person is a Mugu. This person has an agenda and job to do after collecting tashere money and will try her very best to use bad PR on competitors of her benefactors.

I watched that gist between Pere and Kidd and it certainly didn’t play out the way she is presenting it….

Please this is a clip from the conversation. If you have data, watch it for yourself.

https://twitter.com/AssistantEbukaa/status/1688302546706706433?t=7o30iAtRswNSwufgHEMCkA&s=19

This raging fool needs to get off my dick once and for all and get a bloody life! Useless waste of breath.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:

She's the only person who used her first 2 weeks correctly for someone who didn't have fans before even for those that had fans before. She gathered as many fans as possible to herself.
Let her be wiser though because anything can contribute to 1 strike which will see her dq

Correctly? grin What she did in level up was what she did in all stars. That is, Rudeness/Provocation which her fellow level up housemates didn't tolerate. Only clowns lap it up just because she's added "is it because I'm yang" to it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:
From the comments here
Seems some men of this show somehow look down on women in general and trash them.
Misogyny is running rampant in that house.
Hmm.
Na wa.

Your WM is the leader sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

He's ruining his image. Yesterday, I wished he did not come back, because this season has battered him so much.

Consistency is so important with branding in this game. And even if you must deviate, it should be positive. The problem Kidd currently has is that, this version of him is a negative one, and he started positively. The hate on Pere, Seyi and Ike is consistent, because they kuku did not present themselves as forward thinking men at any point in their stay, but Kidd and Cross are two people that viewers just always thought were fun guys, no stress, just catch cruise and vibes.

Kidd has not caught cruise since he entered that house. He has been plotting and planning and caping for the patriarchy. He will now lose the love he had from his initial support base, but will not gain a corresponding love from the Patriarch support group, because those ones already have their fighters.

And When he was the Mr GoodyGoody in 2020 did u take him to the finals? tongue tongue people bullied him and now he has grown a thick skin u are capping undecided undecided Kidd lost nothing cos he has proven to be dynamic not one dimensional like the guys u listed and other people in addition to his core fans are appreciating him more😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2023
Another conversation that happened last night

CeeC and Doyin were talking about the clip Biggie showed of their fight, and CeeC mentioned something about Mercy in the clip, Doyin said Mercy's part was not shown in the clip, that it was only herself, CeeC and Princess that were shown in the clip.

CeeC expressed surprise that Mercy was not in the clip, she was like, "Mercy was not there? But she was the one that started the entire conversation now"

Anyway, na so Kayode carry camera go.

Na Mercy gather those babes on Saturday to start fight, madam now left the scene before fight burst. Biggie intentionally cut out that part, and you will know it is intentional, because the extra time they used to show that Doyin and Angel's conversation where Angel said Ilebaye was the problem, could have been used to show where Mercy started the entire fight.

In all this, the fool is Cynthia that carried another person's fight after Queen Mercy instigated. She's back to her original and very familiar role of Biggie's villain despite her best attempts to stay away from it.

She will always be the easy villain.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
And When he was the Mr GoodyGoody in 2020 did u take him to the finals? tongue tongue people bullied him and now he has grown a thick skin u are capping undecided undecided Kidd lost nothing cos he has proven to be dynamic not one dimensional like the guys u listed and other people in addition to his core fans are appreciating him more😊

He will have a better finish in 2020 than this year.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2023
Amya:

Your WM is the leader sha.

Maybe not leader (inside the house), but definitely a very hardworking Secretary of the Association.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

He will have a better finish in 2020 than this year.
I send it back to ur Cross!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2023
scondy:

This is an outright lie...perhaps you are watching another show....

Make una leave adekunle...if he wanna be friends with venita..so be it...if u like him...keep voting him ...shikena

I never see this kind thing for my life

When will fans learn that they cannot cage their fave on the show

If he wants to be with Venita , it’s fine , that’s another storyline and talking point till she gets evicted , because she go soon go house

Once she goes ade will have Islanders and Adenita shippers votes

Win win for Adekunle

Make them stop this wailing and lamentations

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

Please this is a clip from the conversation. If you have data, watch it for yourself.

https://twitter.com/AssistantEbukaa/status/1688302546706706433?t=7o30iAtRswNSwufgHEMCkA&s=19

This raging fool needs to get off my dick once and for all and get a bloody life! Useless waste of breath.

So where did Pere call the girls ‘Pigs with puccies’ you hungry slow poke?

By the way, Kidd is entitled to his opinion and if those are the qualities he wants in a wife, what is wrong with that? Don’t women list out the qualities they want in a husband? The other day, was Mercy not destroying Ike as not being bf material. Did anyone die?

You are just angry that you are an ugly 40 yr old evening newspaper with receding hairline that no man can take as wife. Sotey penis envy don dey enter your dull head.Shame on you. Instead of being so bitter, better go and ask God to at least let you make heaven angry

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

E go bloody. I no know as dem wan take do am, but e go bloody

They’re actually playing well. Could have been 2 up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:

shocked
Ah

Please oh
What did they say?
As for mercy when she says women supporting women. She means women supporting her and her alone. grin
She no fit just talk am

But why only any girl? Why not girls and boys abi are boys allowed to think like pere and Kidd? Just asking. You did the same thing with whitemoney. Came for his female fans alone.

Just asking cheesy no ill intentions behind.
Lol…grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Nansense! I don vote Kiddwaya finish tongue tongue Dense Nigerians like u are not just mentally fit for the advanced game of these lovely abroadian Men😊
Getat!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

Continue to dey use ‘misogyny’ to see which of your benefactor competition can be cancelled by feminists. Your stupid game plan will not work. You better not touch that money wey dem pay you. Because last last, you must refund the money. Hunger go wire you wella angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Giel:

After selling ilebaye out?
The karma came this quick?
The coven has already moved on to eating her since they saw they couldn't eat ilebaye? grin
Them for allow doyin think she be part of the clique for atleast 2 days na grin
LMAO grin
Karma came quicker than we expected!
Lmao!
Doyin will become their next target and they wont spare her!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Continue to dey use ‘misogyny’ to see which of your benefactor competition can be cancelled by feminist. Your stupid game plan will not work. You better not touch that money wey dem pay you. Because last last, you must refund the money. Hunger go wire you wella angry
No mind am😅😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.