Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,842 members, 7,930,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:52 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1651655 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adekunle don buy job o, he would need to be calming her down all the time, Adekunle should not be sucked into this......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike,Pere and Neo have the biggest dicks in that house!grin
Take this to the bankgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Geezeem:

Yes nah
Four of my boys came back
Awwwnnn..okaygrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
Alex leave that place!.
Don't calm her down.
Why you no calm Ilebaye like this?.
Uriel no gree. You must be queen

Alex tried calming IIebaye down before thing escalate with the guys stopping them from separating fight.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
So na Who go play Queen role now dey cos fight🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yelx?grin
How you take know
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I just want them to make up, genuinely...beyond game...and not for Angel's performative acts
This life is short...the dark energy that is enmity they do not need

Hugs and more hugs honey.. So sorry for your loss…

I know you have modified this but i just saw the quoted original and could not just ignore..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Imma have to throw in Cross, because that his di-ck picture started a whole dick-size competition.
Cross’s dick is moderate but not big.
I’m talking about BBC!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Let them audition, it's not hard

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Alex tried calming IIebaye down before thing escalate with the guys stopping them from separating fight.....
You will explain till you are green, everybody saw Alex pulling Baye from the fight. Agenda must agend

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

I just want them to make up, genuinely...beyond game...and not for Angel's performative acts
This life is short...the dark energy that is enmity they do not need
Oh dear,I just saw your edited post and I’m so sorry for your loss.Please be strong and take care.😫☹️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dsimmer:

All the strikes she got was because of her bad characters. She should stop playing the victim. In fact, She should be happy she didn't get more for insulting the guys after harassing them in their bed or scrapping paints into someone's box. As for Ike, Ike has already planned with the boys (Pere, Kidd) to get the girls disqualified. Since he saw one of the girls on the brink of disqualification, he was working towards it. That's his own strategy, especially if he feels she disrespects him and don't forget, same Baye insulted Ike unprovoked last week, so he could be trying to get his own scores, aside the whole strategy of a thing, just like Baye's strategy was provocation to make others get strike/disqualified.

However, One thing to note is Ike isn't responsible for Baye's 2 strikes which should have been more as a matter of fact. It was because of Baye's bad characters! As a matter of fact, Baye wanted to provoke others into disqualification but she fell into her own Trap. I remembered her bragging to others on the first day in all stars edition about how she made Beauty get disqualified in level up edition. And I was thinking she was trying to make Beauty get sense when I saw their situation at the time in level up edition until I eventually saw how she also tried provoking others in level up, that was when I realized that she was provocative, even to Beauty and wasn't better than Beauty. If the level up housemates didn't tolerate her shit then, she should know all stars definitely won't. Hell, same Baye insulted Ike last week or so.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think Mercy said that.....
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike,Pere and Neo have the biggest dicks in that house!grin
Take this to the bankgrin

Pere definitely. Lmfao. Provable and littered everywhere, online.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolurx(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
If you want to be a queen, king and a god, win HOH
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
The writer above the writer above me is obsessed with Queen Ilebaye
No doubt about that!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kidd is telling Uriel to go and lobby among the housemates to be queen while Amuche is advising her not to act again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kidd I see what you are doing but I like it grin

Uriel go out and lobby to be queen. This Gbos is too short lived
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
ChristoBam:
Abeg what's the queen 🌶️ been up to? Can't watch rn.
She’s busy minding her business and doing her own thinggrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
tolurx:
If you want to be a queen, king and a god, win HOH
Abi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Venita close your mouth.
Chuchuchuchu

Why cant uriel be queen?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Everybody is a "project" for Alex to use in the false image she shows of herself to the world.

From K. Brule to Rico Swavey and now, Soma and Ilebaye. All these people are pawns, Alex does not care about them, she cares about her image. "Anti-bullying crusader", but Venita has been bullying the whole house and she no dey show body.

The sanctimonious attitude she has put up since she entered that house is very boring and she is one of the people that have brought absolutely nothing to that show in 3 weeks, other than serving as an irritant to CeeC.

The day I knew that babe is not it, was when she said CeeC's fans are bitter old women that have been left by men. For someone who twerks so aggressively for male attention, I'm surprised she's being so coy with Pere....maybe if CeeC actually gave Pere attention, her interest woild be piqued.

You did not finish her quote: the bitter women were left by the men but instead of changing themselves, they blame the girl…. grin

Very silly girl…

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Uriel’s diary session earned her some votesgrin
The bottom 4 are;
Kidd(no one seems to be voting for him)
Tolani
Neo
Seyi

You are trouble cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
Kidd I see what you are doing but I like it grin

Uriel go out and lobby to be queen. This Gbos is too short lived
Oba Waya no want kumbaya like me😁Reason we need him there cheesy
Inshort make I go shower him with some more Votes💃💃💃💃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Allnacruise:

How you take know
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

You are trouble cheesy
How can I be in trouble for stating the obvious?grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross’s dick is moderate but not big.
I’m talking about BBC!grin

Pere's dick is the real anaconda!!

That's why I find it hard trolling him cos he is blessed beyond measure

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
People don dey enter Alex mind.
Dey drag her based on what they THINK
THINK OH
Is the reason for her actions
No solid proof, no evidence
Nothing at all.
We now drag people based on what we think the person is thinking not on what the person has done

Atleast if una dey drag person.
Let the drags be based on facts
Make e make sense
Not nonsense thoughts on what you think Alex's motivation for her behavior is.

Atleast if person dey drag somebody like Ike today for example na for wetin he do ilebaye

But I understand
When you don't have anything you can use to attack someone and you already hate the person
You'll start making all sorts of funny things up in your mind to drag the person.

Anyway
The word of today is sanctimonious
Make una carry go

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whitemoney!, Dead this narrative, Ike is not having mental issues.
He is in an acute game mode and is re-living his experience in prison.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whitemoney!, Dead this narrative, Ike is not having mental issues.
He is in an acute game mode and is re-living his experience in prison.

He is trying to apply the dog eat dog lifestyle in prison to the house. His BFFs are dulling him and he can't do much due to loyalties
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

Pere's dick is the real anaconda!!

That's why I find it hard trolling him cos he is blessed beyond measure
Was it leaked online or something?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin Ike don show the housemates pepper sotey Whitemoney was telling kiddy that Ike is not mentally okay.

He said he told Biggie to find a psychologist to evaluate Ike's mental health.

I love Ike sha.

Pere dey learn work where Ike dey when it comes to wickedness.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.