Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,873 members, 7,927,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1645003 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why Seyi just dey tensed? 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
I know that "fat boy" line must have hit Kidd hard, because he used to be a fat kid.

I imagine he has worked so hard at the gym to convert that fat to muscles, so, for someone to still refer to him as that fat kid must have really hit him square in the jaw. I sha hope he gets over it, because too many people suffer from body dysmorphia for people to continually use someone's weight as a punchline.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Amillionnn:
Kiddwaya is really pissed over this weight shaming.

Nigerians don’t understand how abroadians take this fat shaming personal.
He’s been talking rubbish about the girls,so he should get over it!grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Was Seyi actually drunk or he’s lying
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Person wey dey help Tortoise nose nurse her wound, una say make e no pain am..
Pele jare.. my Kidd
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Seyi blaming it on "Shayo" 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Doyin go and apologize to Kidd grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Seyi owned up to the whatvshe said.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Seyi is funny oo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
This wager must be lost .
Biggie plotting the graph as we want

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nah Seyi just lied. He didn’t say that last week, it was long before ilebaye’s outrage
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Big brother need to caution these housemates about the incessant use of native language without translation
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
mediocre:
Parrot should have played that Mercy’s slander on Ike. The one about not wiping his ass. Imagine having to share HOH privileges with someone who said that behind your back

I think they are avoiding it on purpose to protect her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Let’s be honest,kidd is a fat idiot,a bully and a misogynistic prick!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:

I think they are avoiding it on purpose to protect her

That’s bullshit. Protect her from what? Ike is going to find out eventually
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kidd no just get stress.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Calling someone fat idiot is body shaming and it is ok if Kidd takes it some type of way.
Butti kids are sensitive to body shaming, it messes with their mental health.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why is Doyin owing up to what she didn’t say? I watched it. Na Ilebaye talk say Kidd dey fat na…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
invinzible1:

Lol.... I see you support Ade today next day you are throwing him under the bus

That's how I do with a lot of housemates I like, it's not just for one person.

Especially if you go and enter ship. If you go to the beginning of this thread, you will see who I said I will support when the show starts, yet, I don drag am pass anybody else since the show started.

I will support when I wish and drag when I wish, I did not do blood oath with anybody, so, I don't have to permanently support them through their rights and wrongs. Even my Erica, I used to insult her during Lockdown, and I still shade her till now. Does that then mean I don't like her?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
I feel conflicted about feeling bad about kiddwaya grin
On one hand body shaming is bad. Nobody should be body shaming anyone else or be body shames.
On the other hand
I remember him calling ilebaye red abi na fresh meat unprovoked.

I love what ilebaye said now.
She said she can't wait to see what kiddwaya has said about her because she knows he has said many things about her

Ilebaye. If you see what Kidd has said about you. You'll cry. grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ilebaye to Doyin: Whenever we are “drank”’ we use to say stupid things 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
On one hand body shaming is bad. Nobody should be body shaming.
On the other hand

She said she can't wait to see what kiddwaya has said about her because she knows he has said many things about her

Fresh meat, low hanging fruit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
The funniest part of that Parrot's expose was when Adekunle carried boom mic to the parrot, make e for enter record grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:
Calling someone fat idiot is body shaming and it is ok if Kidd takes it some type of way.
Butti kids are sensitive to body shaming, it messes with their mental health.

Is it that he cannot see mirror to know say he’s actually fat? 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Meanwhile, See the way my Baye Wonder owned up to her own part of the gist immediately.
Small pepper 🌶️!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
God please give me Doyin's level of body positivity and confidence because what the fvck is brushing her wig on my screen 😂?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
ToyinDipo:

If you have ever talked bad about any HM before, since it doesn't concern your life, then you are a cretin and an idiot like kuku.

Get well soon and see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
On one hand body shaming is bad. Nobody should be body shaming.
On the other hand

What did Kidd say about Baye apart from chasing her away from his bed and even having to leave his bed when she wouldn't leave?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
The awkward silence between Pere and Angel though.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
mediocre:

That’s bullshit. Protect her from what? Ike is going to find out eventually
Outside the house most likely
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Perechukwu enjoying his nuts while lost in taught 😎. He and Alex are just gonna sit down there and not talk to each other.🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Why is Doyin owing up to what she didn’t say? I watched it. Na Ilebaye talk say Kidd dey fat na…
Oh shut up!
It’s okay for you to hate Illebaye but I won’t spare you for accusing her falsely!
I’m sure you’re watching the show from your neighbor’s window!
It was Doyin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.