Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,872 members, 7,927,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1644990 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why is my baby trending?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suddenly it's normal for housemates to gossip!

Wawu!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:
One thing I love about Pere is that he doesn’t give a phuck!!!grin
Exactly

If anybody like make dem knack head for wall

Baba no send any morafucker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Whitemoney auditioning

Alex says he got 17 votes

Lmao
We didn't get to see his audition,

Congratulations whitemoney
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He took the seyi issue personal ,you can see where he was demanding for apology

Adekunle did nothing ,he was more like a scared rabbit
Naso cheesy
Just dey play
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
So, Pere insulted housemates finish, and he got a whopping round of applause and 9 idiots voted for him.

Is it a kink? Do some of these people just get turned on by someone being mean and disrespectful to them? I'm sure Cross is one of the 9 idiots, because that one just gets giddy with excitement at the thought of Tyrant Pere.

Weird people.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
mediocre:

1. JUDGEJUDITH grin

2. D.Simmer cheesy

3. Mercy.Stan

no be u he ask. He asked the poster sugarrbaby09
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ike na werey,e say e no go tell dem who he pick.

Say na only Biggie him go tell
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
I wish Nairaland had a block button so I'll stop seeing posts from 3 particular people here.
Haha please list them.

I just need to be able to block that Dhimmer's posts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Whitemoney auditioning

Alex says he got 17 votes

Lmao
We didn't get to see his audition,

Congratulations whitemoney
We await Ike’s verdict, he has a choice in his head.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:
So, Pere insulted housemates finish, and he got a whopping round of applause and 9 idiots voted for him.

Is it a kink? Do some of these people just get turned on by someone being mean and disrespectful to them? I'm sure Cross is one of the 9 idiots, because that one just gets giddy with excitement at the thought of Tyrant Pere.

Weird people.

They want vawulence now, Pere being quiz master will bring about drama.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by invinzible1: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Keep lying to yourself. If that makes you sleep well.. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
“Most funniest”
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ike and Doyin
What kind of fight is this one?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
ChristoBam:
Why is my baby trending?
She’s the SHOW!!!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
I still feel Ike will pick Pere but since Pere no vote for am he fit pick WM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Weird people.
as in, he called them all motherfuckers and they applauded.
Let it be CeeC now, big brother fire service wount be able to quench the fire in the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ike wants to be quizmaster himself but he better go with whitemoney that the house voted for.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
invinzible1:

Keep lying to yourself. If that makes you sleep well.. grin grin.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lmao
Your hatred for Ilebaye is iconic

Someone even posted a link to the conversation with Doyin saying it…. But Nooooo…. It has to be Ilebaye

Why so obsessed though?

I watched the clip and I didn't hear Doyin saying such tbh. They were talking about men kissing them which Doyin said she wouldn't allow any because of her man outside whereas Baye said she didn't care.

So I wouldn't know who did. What I could only say was the two were the ones having such conversation between them. However, I did know Baye fought with Kidd, insulted him and his father.

As for Baye, all what I mentioned about Baye are facts. She harassed Kidd on his bed and I called her out. She was provocative and I called her out. She said she came with Tacha and Ceec strategy and I called it out. She bragged to all stars housemates about provoking Beauty to disqualification and I called it out. You should rather check yourself for wailing because if you're repulsed by Baye's attitudes which are being called out, why cry?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
thatigboman:
as in, he called them all motherfuckers and they applauded.
Let it be CeeC now, big brother fire service wount be able to quench the fire in the house.
people are wierd. They are looking for drama which they can't stand.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Venita saying she would like to see a girl as quizmaster. Mercy agreeing.
Venita did anyone prevent the girls from auditioning?
These girls are annoying me

Venita now wants to audition now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

"Found out" you know...can't wait for you to file this under "Greatest Solved Mysteries" for yourself.

Twas a no-brainer actually✌

Love and light.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
WM na werey grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
This housemates are not finding this Whitemoney's jokes funny at all sha.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

So why has he been sulking since morning? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Frodd wants the housemates to vote for only one person.
Whitemoney says the housemates are voting twice because no one wants to be on anyone's bad book because of pardon me on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Uriel what kind of questions is what is whitemoney's greatest achievement being in the house?

Na WA for you Uriel oh?
You still get underground beef?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ike picked Pere as the quiz master.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
WM non of una na Superstar for there,no of u.

Is like WM no knw wetin Superstar mean,he should wait for someone like Wizzy or Davido to compete with them then e go know wetin Superstar mean grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

So why has he been sulking since morning? undecided
you dey mind am. He doesn't give a Bleep but has been sulking since morning like a widower.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ike choose pere over whitemoney the whole house voted for undecided
Ike you're trash undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.