Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. (2806 Views)

Kaduna Guber: Anxiety As Tribunal Prepares To Deliver Judgement Thursday. / The United States' Message To Nigerians As Election Day Approaches (Video) / Rigging Plot: PDP Hires Former INEC Chairman As Election Consultant – Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Cloudroid: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by MTNnews: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
But burning down the Zoo n you foolish soul burning down part of Lagos is no treat or only ipob like you clowns own monopoly to threaten
Cooly100:

"...Death and blood
Anarchy
Biafra massacre would be child's play"

These your words are not truth..but threat...
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Curious345: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos just dey give una selves false hope
okay so Atiku supporters have given up ?
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by StarRiderr: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Obi is very foolish to think he can pre empt a judgement by using headless mob morons on the internet and stupid Whatsapp group to send foolish propaganda to sway judgement

Daft 3rd class Philosophy graduate think somehow PDP and APC collective 16 million adult voters won't riot and burn down his people if there votes are nullified taaar comot here

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by StarRiderr: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Obi is very foolish to think he can pre empt a judgement by using headless mob morons on the internet and stupid Whatsapp group to send foolish propaganda to sway judgement

Daft 3rd class Philosophy graduate think somehow PDP and APC collective 16 million adult voters won't riot and burn down his people if there votes are nullified

taaar comot here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Ezmans: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Daft 3rd class Philosophy graduate think somehow PDP and APC collective 16 million adult voters won't riot and burn down his people if there votes are nullified

premature cum
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by StarRiderr: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:

Do you truly think any Ibo man would survive this time if Tinubu's victory gets nullified

Tinubu is not Abiola ooo

Death and blood

Anarchy

Biafra massacre would be child's play

Let Obi dey fool himself

hide make them find you
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by MTNnews: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yes I will

I know it's not my tribe the war lord boasting like lunatic wear woman wrapper japa to Cameroon.

I can also tell you it wasn't my tribe that over 3 million foolish souls perish over the command of the bastard to that japa at the war front dressing in woman wrapper.

Waiting patiently on your next question.

chrisxxx:

Are you threatening an Igbo man?
Can you point one event that demonstrates the bravery of your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Mantilla(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

The way you are insulting this man ..
I feel there is every need to say you a stupidiously stupid

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Omoawoke: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:

Which North?!

The one that joined forces to starve 3 million of Biafrans to death through border closure

Or which

North voted us not you for a reason

Peter obi failed woefully in Northeast and Northwest and southwest.. he still dey find manhood
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Kingcalls: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:

Yes oo as stated by the president GCFR any attempt to change the will of the people true court process would lead to ethnic war and cleansing

Do u even think ur people can fight the igbos if it starts?? The way ur tribe will be annihilated if it occurs, u will think its sorcery ... ur tribe have never fought any war due to fear, u have never faced insurgents... only the little shaking fulani shake una...una japa run go Benin Republic
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by enemybulldozer(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:

Which North?!

The one that joined forces to starve 3 million of Biafrans to death through border closure

Or which

Forget the junk stats you came up with, Majority of nigerians never voted tinubu that is the fact. And as for the biafran war you're talking about, God knows that if such thing should happen again, it will only serve as a payback and karma to those whose fathers fought biafrans for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by intellisquard: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Daft 3rd class Philosophy graduate think somehow PDP and APC collective 16 million adult voters won't riot and burn down his people if their votes are nullified

I have never seen someone as stupid and hopeless as that man, however he is still better than his fans who still follow him blindly, bunch of naive individuals... OBItuaries

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by SenatePresdo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Daft 3rd class Philosophy graduate think somehow PDP and APC collective 16 million adult voters won't riot and burn down his people if their votes are nullified

PDP would even prefer LP over APC, LP is offshoot of PDP and you know that grin

Dey play, you guys are alone.

Ordinary Endsars, Oba japaa grin

If igbos mean una for that Lagos, na mutual bloodshed, You can count on that.

Hausa people people wey deal with una for mile 12 Lagos, sotey Yorubas started denying their tribe grin

But stop bringing the ethnic line, obidients are across many tribes, just like Batists too.
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Raskimonojendor: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
chrisxxx:

Are you threatening an Igbo man?
Can you point one event that demonstrates the bravery of your tribe?
Ibo man wey their Eze dey chop flogging steady in Akure.

They chopped flogging again during the Lagos governorship election.

After the tribunal throws out the case, there would be another round of floggings. This will be in addition to the one IPOb thugs are meting out on Ibo parents back home in alaibo..
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Raskimonojendor: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
MTNnews:
Yes I will

I know it's not my tribe the war lord boasting like lunatic wear woman wrapper japa to Cameroon.

I can also tell you it wasn't my tribe that over 3 million foolish souls perish over the command of the bastard to that japa at the war front dressing in woman wrapper.

Waiting patiently on your next question.

It was Ivory Coast actually. The man no stay nearby at all grin
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by SenatePresdo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:

IREV database did

INEC did

As for the riot I don't know of anywhere but Iwo Road Ibo traders and Ibo traders accross Lagos must pray to God Yoruba don't get angry

And Rivers people too will get angry because They voted for Tinubu too? grin grin

Illusion, even Osun state, Tinubu lost.

The only people fanatical about Tinubu are his paid thugs and cowards like you who would be hiding inside house.

Tinubu rats are heavily outnumbered.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by SenatePresdo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
MS247:

Yes oo as stated by the president GCFR any attempt to change the will of the people true court process would lead to ethnic war and cleansing

Tinubu would be bundled to Guantanamo Maximum prison to rot forever if he carry out his threat.

He's not Putin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by gotnel: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Curious345:
Adjudged as the worst election in subsaharan Africa , the 2023 mamoud yakubu general election is now set to face the wrath of the judiciary .

The judiciary itself has been placed in the centre circle - with all eyes on it (locally and internationally). We are all witnesses to the shenanigans called the 2023 election , a barefaced rape on democracy and a scam perpetrated by Yakubu mamoud and his triangle of evil .

I will save time and not delve into his (yakubu's) numerous promises to deliver the best election in the history of Nigeria , neither would I bother you with the humumgous amounts of money freely given to him with full support from Nigerians .

The basis of this write up is - the corner the INEC has boxed Tinubu into..

Tinubu is an astute man , well respected by me personally and my circle of friends . At least he is an angel compared to satanic Buhari and his cohorts ,who literally beheaded Nigerians with hellish draconian policies. Tinubu is aware of the situations and tackels them as they come .

But he has been placed on a very tight corner by prof mamoud yakubu.

And the INEC chairman has handed over to the judiciary ,nails for his crucifixion.

I wished and hope ,that like Yar'Adua, Tinubu would sack the INEC chairman the moment he was sworn in . But he didn't .

Who are these people writing on tribunal judgement on the electoral petition as if they are the judges?
This childish displays of ignorance is getting too much.
Does these sets of ignorant fellows think that they can force their foolishness on the judges?
Rather than getting prepared and starting to learn how to play politics with decent activities rather than the noisy and arrogant method they knows, they are trying to take their arrogant out of total control module by trying to teach the judges what to deliver on the judgement day.
If the OBIDIENT fold did not change their noisy and arrogant posture, they will only remain as noise makers in the politics of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by TheBillyonaire: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Touch not the 'selected' and do my President no harm - Billyonaire 3 vs 16

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by Chiefpriestt: 4:14am On Jul 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

Obi is not the cause of your misfortunes and frustrations. He's also not responsible for your lack of job so cut him some slack. Meanwhile, Abiola's election was nullified and nothing happened except normal Yoruba gragra so go and have a seat
Re: Tinubu In Quagmire As Election Tribunal Prepares To Act Boldly. by ebufa: 4:51am On Jul 18, 2023
MS247:

Which North?!

Or which

Obi and obidients are the least of your problems..........this year will be an eye opener for a lot of people!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Market In Brazil That Looks Like Nigerian Market - Video / Read Carefully To Understand The ''eediot'' That Is Danjuma / Gov Segun Oni Won In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.