Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Strange Attack - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Attack (211 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home! Please How Do I Go About It? / Strange Lifestyle Of Adults Babies (pictures) / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Attack by Magnificent23: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hi Nairalanders
Please help me interprete this strange dream. I went to Ilesha osun state my maternal home for the first time. I tried to get familiar with people I have not met before and we exchanged pleasantries. I bought drinks for adults and biscuits for children in my mum's compound. I had to retire to hotel room after the visit.
The next day I returned back to my base. Only to have a terrible dream at night where dog attacked me and bit me with blood gushing out.
Pls I need your advice and reasonable contributions
Re: Strange Attack by Lance008(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Magnificent23:
Hi Nairalanders
Please help me interprete this strange dream. I went to Ilesha osun state my maternal home for the first time. I tried to get familiar with people I have not met before and we exchanged pleasantries. I bought drinks for adults and biscuits for children in my mum's compound. I had to retire to hotel room after the visit.
The next day I returned back to my base. Only to have a terrible dream at night where dog attacked me and bit me with blood gushing out.
Pls I need your advice and reasonable contributions
You have helped your enemy
Bro you funny who stil does that after a lot of lesson learnt Na so ur money long
You only get your enemy angry the more if u help him or her
Re: Strange Attack by TemplarLandry: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
You exposed yourself to attack by not seeking divine direction before embarking on that journey. You need deliverance prayers for that poison not to manifest physically. The spiritual controls the physical.
Re: Strange Attack by Angrygoat: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
You dined with the enemy. You get luck say u no see python wey get body. U for run for dream .wake up. Begin fear.
You have not seen anything yet. Hahahahaaha
Ah
Hahahahahaha.
Fear fear
Re: Strange Attack by Lance008(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You exposed yourself to attack by not seeking divine direction before embarking on that journey. You need deliverance prayers for that poison not to manifest physically. The spiritual controls the physical.
Powerful spirit is fighting him seriously
You need God always
Anybody mak tell u say nothing like spiritual no like you
Re: Strange Attack by TemplarLandry: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
For him to remember the dream, he's lucky they could not blind his spiritual eyes. The attack would just manifest physically without him knowing the source.
Lance008:

Powerful spirit is fighting him seriously
You need God always
Anybody mak tell u say nothing like spiritual no like you

(1) (Reply)

. / How Adopt Child In Orphanage Home / How I Finally Mad Strawberry Smoothie For My Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.