Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,207 members, 7,974,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al (5993 Views)

Rufai Of Aristv Ended The Political Career Of Former Apc Gov Of Zamfara - Hot / See How Rufai Oseni Of Arise TV Destroyed Soludu On Live TV. / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Duru009(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi will never never be president

God is about to SURPRISE you....
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by duro4chang(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2023
Duru009:

God is about to SURPRISE you....
I say a bigger amen. That has always been my prayer. I want a surprise from God.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Mozino007(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2023

Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Lovelive: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Bola Amina Ahmed Adekunle Fatima Tinubu has parked his luggage of cocaine and other stuff and waiting for Tribunal and Supreme Court Red Card. Here you are talking about Obi.

Tribalistic Tribal man, dey play !

duro4chang:
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by duro4chang(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Lovelive:
Bola Amina Ahmed Adekunle Fatima Tinubu has parked his luggage of cocaine and other stuff and waiting for Tribunal and Supreme Court Red Card. Here you are talking about Obi.

Tribalistic Tribal man, dey play !

O'bingos and their god obi will soon cry.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Sharpsharp00123: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2023
helinues:
grin

All this evening bloggers self. He couldn't even comprehend what Rufai said yet making this jargons headline

Are you sure blogging is your calling?
watching videos by all these obi mumu is tantamount to wasting your data

People who believe obi came 1st n tinubu came 3rd

Which other thing u wan tell them
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Sharpsharp00123: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Have you collected your 8k Palliative?

I saw you trekking home yesterday wearing rags as usual..
not everyone is like your family

The fact that rags are celebrated clothes in your household doesn’t equate to the situation of others
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Sharpsharp00123: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

You don't have a mother..

You are just a product of a brothel
u wen no know your parents

Baby factory things, no wonder u use your other monikers to curse d days u were born
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u wen no know your parents

Baby factory things, no wonder u use your other monikers to curse d days u were born

Have you collected your 8k
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Sharpsharp00123: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Have you collected your 8k
lol

Poverty stricken man

Na your type dey come online to claim dangote n na dem dey beg for npower work of 30k per month
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
lol
Poverty stricken man
Na your type dey come online to claim dangote n na dem dey beg for npower work of 30k per month

Is there any other reason you support Tinubu other than 8k Agbado palliative cheesy

Do you have a stake in Akpabio and co 70b?..

Rich man grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by phorget(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Are we in peace?

If you cannot handle the heat ..you leave the kitchen!

No one is begging you to stay...

You came online to attack someone anyhow and you are expecting him to be modest in his reply, haba ..make una dey get conscience na..

If you can talk to someone you don't know anyhow...expect him to disparage you anyhow ...

Then, you are bringing rules of engagement here... Didn't nairaland provide the rule not to abuse or provoke anyone in the first place?

You abused, insulted and provoked someone and you are now asking him to follow your rules of engagement... Do unto others what you will want them to do ito you! Simple..

Oga ..stop the emotional blackmail already!

If I abuse you then I wouldn't hold it against you if you choose to dish out the same to me and if we are not satisfied then there wont be a crime if we decide to fistfight man to man, what I personally wont take is for someone to disrespect the breast that fed me cos I wont do such to you either.
This is not about winning an argument by applying the emotional blackmail antics but the fact I'm well cultured not to kowtow to anyone disrespecting mothers just to score a cheap point.

You dont punch below the belt even in boxing where you earn big money so why would you abuse an innocent mother in a faceless forum where you wont even earn a dime?
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Stone03: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
PandoraObi:
He is just chasing shadows, soon he will be begging for air to breath like his brother the president of beer company owners association of Anambra state, Peter Obi.

Just like your demented president select, you will soon beg for breath and wouldn't get
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Stone03: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
duro4chang:

It will happen over your dead body
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Stone03: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
PandoraObi:
You think everyone is your mother. common not everyone will roam around Onitsha market mentally deranged.

That's a great height stup!dity in you
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Danaekwuonye(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
If you say OBI will not become president, just At least known, His mandate is still brighter than your future.
all this "NFA" self ehe!
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Danaekwuonye(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
OBIDENT all the way
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Stone03:

It will happen over your dead body
Obi will never never be president. He is a bigot. A criminal. A liar
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Thomasankara(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
[/color]very senseless submission,this on just waste person data😭E be like when someone say e dey hungry and another replied America is beautiful,abeg wetin be the correlation,I think a law should be made on social media abuse[color=#770077]
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Babakolanut(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by Stone03: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi will never never be president. He is a bigot. A criminal. A liar

And your Tinubu is what? A clean drug dealer
Re: Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al by duro4chang(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2023
Stone03:

And your Tinubu is what? A clean drug dealer
Peter Obi's father was a drug dealer who was killed by his co- drug dealers. A stone was tied to his neck and thrown in to the river. Go and google it. Your lord and savior is a son of a drug dealer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

50th Independence: Jonathan Orders Probe Of N6.6bn Budget Expenditure / Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" / Lagos May Acquire Land Outside State For Rice Cultivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.