Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,362 members, 7,937,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Copied - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Copied (191 Views)

Religion: Who Copied From Whom ? / Apostle Babalola And His Wrong Choice Of A Wife: For Ministers (copied) / Who Copied Who?(bible And Quran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copied by Storypot: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2023
There's this woman we made contributions for to start up a buisness. Frying yam,potatoes and fish in a very busy junction.

We got her frying pan, gas and tripod, beans, potatoes, fish and other stuff in small quantity for a start, the first day she sold everything and had to buy yams from aboki for her waiting customers, we were surprised and happy.

She sold for one week and stopped, I asked her what the problem was she said her pastor asked her to stop that her ELEDA (creator) is not happy with her, her destiny is greater than frying yam at the junction!

I asked what her new plans are now, she said her pastor asked her to come to the church to fast for 7days so as to appease her ELEDA, I asked her what will happen to her buisness?

She said her Pastor's cousin will take over. I said ok

The pastor's cousin came to the point where she does the buisness, found the locker open the gas and other utensils were not there. She called from church to tell me her pastor's cousin's findings.

I told her the people who contributed has taken them back, let the pastor's cousin buy her own. She ended the call...

I saw her few weeks in mile 12 helping people to carry load ! A tear drop escaped my eyes.....

Perhaps, her ELEDA IS PROUD OF HER NEW PROFESSION!

If Jesus Christ should come back today to see what Nigeria pastors are doing in his name.... He'll jejely go back to heaven

Maybe her Eleda like her to be Alabaru 🙄😳😳 Awon werey, Ode, Oponu Afofun gbemu

1 Like

Re: Copied by AnthonyCJ7: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2023
Storypot:
There's this woman we made contributions for to start up a buisness. Frying yam,potatoes and fish in a very busy junction.

We got her frying pan, gas and tripod, beans, potatoes, fish and other stuff in small quantity for a start, the first day she sold everything and had to buy yams from aboki for her waiting customers, we were surprised and happy.

She sold for one week and stopped, I asked her what the problem was she said her pastor asked her to stop that her ELEDA (creator) is not happy with her, her destiny is greater than frying yam at the junction!

I asked what her new plans are now, she said her pastor asked her to come to the church to fast for 7days so as to appease her ELEDA, I asked her what will happen to her buisness?

She said her Pastor's cousin will take over. I said ok

The pastor's cousin came to the point where she does the buisness, found the locker open the gas and other utensils were not there. She called from church to tell me her pastor's cousin's findings.

I told her the people who contributed has taken them back, let the pastor's cousin buy her own. She ended the call...

I saw her few weeks in mile 12 helping people to carry load ! A tear drop escaped my eyes.....

Perhaps, her ELEDA IS PROUD OF HER NEW PROFESSION!

If Jesus Christ should come back today to see what Nigeria pastors are doing in his name.... He'll jejely go back to heaven

Maybe her Eleda like her to be Alabaru 🙄😳😳 Awon werey, Ode, Oponu Afofun gbemu

Would you be interested in working in an agro-startup?

I am setting up a poultry, watermelon and maize farms. I have two youths working with me, there's accommodation, decent two-meals a day feeding, you will be earning up to 60,000 Naira a month after your first 6-7 months.

I encourage you to come join my team.

There will be lots of life-impacting experiences like learning to drive, traveling across different communities, how to operate machines etc. Ogun and Oyo state

(1) (Reply)

Jokes On Catholic Folks. / The Demonic Act Of Bewitchment / Will A Christian Who Kept A Very Dirty Secret Make Heaven Even If They Repent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.