Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

“My Pastor Ordered Me Not To Shave My Armpits For Years” – Lady (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “My Pastor Ordered Me Not To Shave My Armpits For Years” – Lady (video) (127 Views)

20 Years Lady Battling With Cancer And This Happen To Her / "I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / How Do You Cope With Girls That Dont Shave Their Armpits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“My Pastor Ordered Me Not To Shave My Armpits For Years” – Lady (video) by rhilwhan(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2023
A gorgeous African mother has gained recognition for her decision to deny shaving her armpit for the past seven years in an intriguing display of self-expression. This daring choice has created quite a stir as she proudly displays her natural body hair. A video of this one-of-a-kind moment has gone viral, enthralling viewers and prompting debate about social beauty standards.

The woman is shown in the film confidently displaying her underarm hair while maintaining a feeling of grace and elegance. She opposes the common belief that women must comply to particular grooming norms by embracing her natural appearance. This act of self-acceptance and body positivity makes a strong statement against cultural constraints and conventions.

The woman’s failure to comply to society norms generated discussions and controversy regarding beauty standards and personal preferences. Many people appreciate her for accepting her natural figure and for her confidence and self-expression...

Watch Video and Read Full Gist... https://9jawatchtower.com/my-pastor-ordered-me-not-to-shave-my-armpits-for-years-lady-causes-stir-by-flaunting-it-watch-video/
Re: “My Pastor Ordered Me Not To Shave My Armpits For Years” – Lady (video) by Made2Last: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2023
My pastor this, my pastor that...

Abeg...you no get sense ni?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Star Prediction / ⭐� Frontly Review - Ai-powered Business Spreadsheet, No-code App Builder�� / Remembering Thomas Isodiore Noel Sankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.