Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,553 members, 7,888,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Life's Kinda Easier Being An Atheist Tbh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life's Kinda Easier Being An Atheist Tbh (145 Views)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / An Atheist On Judgment Day / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life's Kinda Easier Being An Atheist Tbh by Davidtalo121: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
I'd say it was probably due to religious programming that once you start to question things, you're going the wrong way and more likely to go to hell..

So one day, i was like what's bad in being an atheist? Prior to that i was an agonist , i just thought that giving it like a try won't be bad.

And it's definitely worth it tbh, now i kinda ask myself why're people still so religious? Why's there even a religion at all?

Agonists are still cool to me though. I love them and i wish there's more of them
Re: Life's Kinda Easier Being An Atheist Tbh by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Davidtalo121:

Agonists are still cool to me though. I love them and i wish there's more of them

Since you wish there are more agnostics around you start your own ministry preaching and teaching in your neighbourhood how people can become agnostics! smiley
Re: Life's Kinda Easier Being An Atheist Tbh by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Davidtalo121:
I'd say it was probably due to religious programming that once you start to question things, you're going the wrong way and more likely to go to hell..

So one day, i was like what's bad in being an atheist? Prior to that i was an agonist , i just thought that giving it like a try won't be bad.

And it's definitely worth it tbh, now i kinda ask myself why're people still so religious? Why's there even a religion at all?

We worry ourselves too much...
"A fool says in his heart, 'There is no God' ".

And you're not a fool Boss, but this is a quote that points out how stupid it would sound if someone was to say that there is actually no God (I mean fash all Christian, Muslim Buddha stuff).
Just look at it logically, we actually popped into existence by some unknown/uncertain mistake?
Fun Fact: Atheist scientists stopped believing in evolution long ago, they now believe mostly in an 'Intelligent design', that some sort of entity (probably aliens) designed our earth...
I too have been wondering, monkeys evolved to humans, but the monkeys at the zoo have long refused to evolve... And there's no other creature that evolved into a new specie, while still existing as it's old specie simultaneously

I mean, just take a look at how everything balances itself so perfectly...
Even if I was an atheist, with the knowledge I have now, I'd always acknowledge that there's some backstory to the creation of our Earth.

Yh, forget the religious stuffs,
Just get a Bible, Quran, some preferred religious books and done science stuffs... Study them in your spare time alone. You may find treasures later on

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Change,ask God To Lead By TD Jakes / God Can Change Laws For You Dr DK Olukoya / How To Increase In Grace Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.