Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,291 members, 7,881,077 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. (1003 Views)

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. by Kayzz34: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29xuuH85rRg

Killaboigram took to his Instagram page on Monday, confessing to the crime and sharing details of the terrible act. According to him, he has been battling with suicidal thoughts ever since the incident happened and can no longer live with himself, hence his confession.

Killaboigram's post on his IG page @Killaboigram read in part: "I should have left this toxic relationship, but I didn't. Oh, Lord, forgive me for my sins. I wish I can go back in time and undo this but, it has happened.

Re: I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. by Moferere: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
You will go to jail
Re: I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy mistake?
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29xuuH85rRg

Killaboigram took to his Instagram page on Monday, confessing to the crime and sharing details of the terrible act. According to him, he has been battling with suicidal thoughts ever since the incident happened and can no longer live with himself, hence his confession.

Killaboigram's post on his IG page @Killaboigram read in part: "I should have left this toxic relationship, but I didn't. Oh, Lord, forgive me for my sins. I wish I can go back in time and undo this but, it has happened.
Re: I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. by accordadoga26(f): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Hehehe
Re: I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. by epondudu: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2023
They you mistakenly hang him and he should also die mistakenly.
Re: I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2023
He must mistakenly serve a death sentence too.

Though a death sentence is more merciful than life sentence in the terrible Nigerian prisons.
Re: I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. by TsbAfrica: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
His reality has changed forever... He will forever wish he could rewind time, in life you never know what gifts you have untill you don't .

(1) (Reply)

Three Killed As Cultists Clash In Ilorin / Two Men Rape Two-year-old Baby / 53 Years Old Prophet Olufemi Soneye Arrested For rap.ing 17 Years Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.