Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,635 members, 7,889,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts (52587 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Ebony2King: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2023
PandoraObi:
The handler did well, call a monkey a monkey , no need for embellishment of criminals and terrorists

How do u reason? How do u think? Do u have a working brain at all? Must u always say trash that comes out of your anus?
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Benrosaria(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2023
They know what they are doing 😁😁😆😄😃😀
They will still siphon money
Na distraction, money dey take flight as them they tweet.

To make Nigeria great again no reach 2 pounds 1 Shilling 0kobo
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Ubanz: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2023
When the Gods want to expose their gang ups.
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by xcosent(m): 2:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Uncletony:
Mazi Nnamdi kanu was so right! Sorry I didn't believe in him before now. Kosh!!!!!!
....He said,and I quote "The hatred they have for my people is legendary

1 Like

Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by broadman20: 4:37am On Jul 19, 2023
PandoraObi:
The handler did well, call a monkey a monkey , no need for embellishment of criminals and terrorists

Show us the background of the place you are typing this message from and I will tell you why you are so bitter.

You can't live in poverty and think very well,

It's not possible.
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by englishmart(m): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2023
kemika8989:

Honestly as Igbo person in Nigeria I'm so so scared I feel I'm a stranger in my own country with the hatred towards my people. God bless Igbo people
Amen. The hate is overwhelming

1 Like

Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Goldmaxx(f): 5:27am On Jul 19, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

He was trolling Anambr@1stSon and mistakenly typed all those Biafra, IPOB junk.

Ask that VeryWickedMan fellow. He posted it with proofs but was deleted.
What was his alternate account
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Traplord09: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Happiness17:

OdĂšduwĂ  republic is equal to Terrorists!!!

North Republic equal to Terrorists!!!

Get that in your skull too since you and your cursed generation can't allow Igbos get their Biafra, you have no right to call them terrorists if you're not stupid!

Criminal

No vax.
when will sell the country we go give you people your balance ⚖️
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by WELLDONE4040: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Igbos don suffer, This country is never one Nigeria. Y not allow igbos go, since they are not been accepted. Imagine DSS official handler tweet like this, what happens if an igbo citizen enter their custody. Wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by donprinyo(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Work of yoruba head slammer.
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Happiness17:

This criminal doesn't even know that Imo and Abia state in SE is among the Niger Delta states!!

You're a criminal and oil thief!!! What happens to calling Emefiele a Niger Deltan Why bring in IPOB to it?

Thunder fire you animal
Abia and imos contribution is less than 10%, bayelsa, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Edo provide the bulk of Nigeria's oil. Unity beggar.
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by nony43(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2023
renderme:

And Emefiele is also an IPOB apologist, supplying arms to IPOB.

Did they call Soludo a former CBN governor biafran? Isn’t he from the SE?
Has DSS called Tompolo a Biafran? Isn’t he Southsouth?
They are not IPOB apologists selling guns to IPOB.

Bring your proof is Emiefile fighting for Biafra in his far away Delta. Why didn’t they arrest Asari brandishing an AK 47 and RPG.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Okwyjesus(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2023
englishmart:
grin

The country is lead by partisans
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by 9jaRealist: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
He is the captain of the ship, stop capping, no CBN governor has ever done what Emeifele did. No where in the world have I ever heard of total currency withdrawal, that was an evil policy, he went against his oath of office.

Dude, start capping…
Because you need to get out more if you’ve never heard of currency redesign/exchange.

There was NOT a “total” currency withdrawal…
Not least because only certain (NOT all) denominations of currency were involved.

Like I said, the implementation was flawed but the policy itself wasn’t…
Of course, it also had the effect of limiting (NOT eliminating) vote buying by politicians.
>
PS: Btw, in 1984, under the same Buhari…
Nigerians had only TWO WEEKS to change from old to new notes,
but you think Emefiele is the problem.
>
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2023
9jaRealist:

Dude, start capping…
Because you need to get out more if you’ve never heard of currency redesign/exchange.

There was NOT a “total” currency withdrawal…
Not least because only certain (NOT all) denominations of currency were involved.

Like I said, the implementation was flawed but the policy itself wasn’t…
Of course, it also had the effect of limiting (NOT eliminating) vote buying by politicians.
>
PS: Btw, in 1984, under the same Buhari…
Nigerians had only TWO WEEKS to change from old to new notes,
but you think Emefiele is the problem.
>
I used the word 'withdrawal' of course redesign is normal, but every lay man knows you must allow the old currency while the new one spreads, and emeifele started this dumb policy of being able to withdraw 10k etc, all those things were meaningless, a waste of suffering by Nigerians, and it really shrank our economy. Please if you are a kid and needs everything spelt out to you like you didn't witness it, am done talking with you.

Emeifele withdrew currency from circulation by reducing amount of currency in circulation abruptly and so suddenly, which is unheard of in the history of banking, in the whole world...(those strategies are only used in times of war against an enemy entity)...limiting withdrawals to ridiculous amounts, leading to run on banks, protests in Benin, attacks on banks and staffs all those things are based on his negligence and he can charged for economic sabotage. No one cares why he did those things, he is an old man, the reason why he did them is his business, but those acts led to deaths, suffering, destruction and economic retrogression. Emeifele went against everything the CBN stands for. Even in America and UK, you will be prosecuted by the courts. Now I know you are an irredeemable bigot. He crippled the economy, that's not his job, his job is to boost the economy. Bye kid.
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by 9jaRealist: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
I used the word 'withdrawal' of course redesign is normal, but every lay man knows you must allow the old currency while the old one spreads, and emeifele started this dumb policy of being able to withdraw 10k etc, all those things were meaningless, a waste of suffering by Nigerians, and it really shrank our economy. Please if you are a kid and needs everything spelt out to you like you didn't witness it, and done talking.

Emeifele withdrew the currency from circulation for no good reason, it's dumb, he crippled the economy, that's not his job, his job is to boost the economy. Bye kid.

Emefiele’s CBN gave Nigerians 10 weeks to exchange old for new notes…
President Buhari in 1984 gave Nigerians only TWO WEEKS to do the same.

The CBN redesign policy under Emefiele only involved SOME denominations, so others remained in circulation…
President Buhari’s policy in 1984 involved ALL denominations of the Naira, which is the epitome of real “currency withdrawal”.

Emefiele’s CBN sought and received President Buhari’s approval for the policy, as required by RULE OF LAW…
Meanwhile, President Buhari went on national TV and in a national broadcast defied the Supreme Court on the matter.

But Emefiele is the problem?! grin grin grin
>
PS: Btw, still awaiting your response since your angst against Emefiele is supposedly based on “untold hardship” on Nigerians…
Should treason charges be levied against those whose subsidy and forex policies is visiting “untold hardship” on Nigerians?!
>
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2023
9jaRealist:

Emefiele’s CBN gave Nigerians 10 weeks to exchange old for new notes…
President Buhari in 1984 gave Nigerians only TWO WEEKS to do the same.

The CBN redesign policy under Emefiele only involved SOME denominations, so others remained in circulation…
President Buhari’s policy in 1984 involved ALL denominations of the Naira, which is the epitome of real “currency withdrawal”.

Emefiele’s CBN sought and received President Buhari’s approval for the policy, as required by RULE OF LAW…
Meanwhile, President Buhari went on national TV and in a national broadcast defied the Supreme Court on the matter.

But Emefiele is the problem?! grin grin grin
>
PS: Btw, still awaiting your response since your angst against Emefiele is supposedly based on “untold hardship” on Nigerians…
Should treason charges be levied against those whose subsidy and forex policies is visiting “untold hardship” on Nigerians?!
>
I don't engage tribal bigots, you and Almajiris no difference...the fascists zombie nature is always inherent in bigots.
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by 9jaRealist: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

I don't engage tribal bigots, you and Almajiris no difference...the fascists zombie nature is always inherent in bigots.

Huh?! shocked

While I usually ignore folks who resort to personal ad hominem attacks and insults…
Since it merely betrays their lack of a substantive argument and a CRUDE FAMILY UPBRINGING.

What’s “tribal” or “bigoted” about my comment?
Or is this what Oyibo would call PROJECTION?!

Perhaps your dogged campaign against Emefiele is based on more than just “untold hardships”! SMH
>
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by fortunechy(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2023
The hatred is premium but I believe that everything has time and season. His will do it as his own time.

This is the kind of useless people running the affairs of a nation.... Tufiakwa
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by paramakina202: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2023
renderme:

And Emefiele is also an IPOB apologist, supplying arms to IPOB.

Did they call Soludo a former CBN governor biafran? Isn’t he from the SE?
Has DSS called Tompolo a Biafran? Isn’t he Southsouth?
They are not IPOB apologists selling guns to IPOB.

Would they have called Emefiele IPOB if he is from the north or west?
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by 9jaRealist: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
I used the word 'withdrawal' of course redesign is normal, but every lay man knows you must allow the old currency while the new one spreads, and emeifele started this dumb policy of being able to withdraw 10k etc, all those things were meaningless, a waste of suffering by Nigerians, and it really shrank our economy. Please if you are a kid and needs everything spelt out to you like you didn't witness it, am done talking with you.

Emeifele withdrew currency from circulation by reducing amount of currency in circulation abruptly and so suddenly, which is unheard of in the history of banking, in the whole world...(those strategies are only used in times of war against an enemy entity)...limiting withdrawals to ridiculous amounts, leading to run on banks, protests in Benin, attacks on banks and staffs all those things are based on his negligence and he can charged for economic sabotage. No one cares why he did those things, he is an old man, the reason why he did them is his business, but those acts led to deaths, suffering, destruction and economic retrogression. Emeifele went against everything the CBN stands for. Even in America and UK, you will be prosecuted by the courts. Now I know you are an irredeemable bigot. He crippled the economy, that's not his job, his job is to boost the economy. Bye kid.

I see that you went back to MODIFY (in fact, virtually rewrite) your post AFTER my responses… grin grin grin
Not only a case of intellectual dishonesty but an indication of very likely PERSONAL DISHONESTY!
>
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by 9jaRealist: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
9jaRealist:
LOL! How do you know?
The dude has so many handles/accounts! grin grin grin
>

Funny to see folks personally responding to posts that actually do NOT “mention” their usernames…

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
>

Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
9jaRealist:

I see that you went back to MODIFY (in fact, virtually rewrite) your post AFTER my responses… grin grin grin
Not only a case of intellectual dishonesty but an indication of very likely PERSONAL DISHONESTY!
>
You are empty.
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by 9jaRealist: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

You are empty.

You’re full..
…of CRAP! cheesy
>
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by akpumping7720(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Wretched pig like you want to be noticed, Ewedu has blocked your brain. Useless bigot
Your fath. er
Re: Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts by seeme2(f): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
DSS has the extra S for a reason. Whatever they say they say, nothing you can do. They are not a conventional organisation. Children of the '90s call them "Kill and Go"

Dey there dey find DSS wey dey politically correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.