Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,997 members, 7,987,564 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:51 PM

This Was How THE Addiction Of BET9JA Made My Friend To Lose His JOB - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / This Was How THE Addiction Of BET9JA Made My Friend To Lose His JOB (191 Views)

Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue / How Sportybet Withdraw My Friend Money From His Account / WHO To Classify Video Game Addiction A Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Was How THE Addiction Of BET9JA Made My Friend To Lose His JOB by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is a story of my friend those days when he was earning 70k per month as an admin/ secretary in a CCTV firm but was cashing out daily with 5k or more and over time was 10k for weekends. He was keeping the business impress and allocating funds accordingly, all he needed to do was make a receipt or have some one sign either for cash collection to buy something done or for a purchase.
One day he went to play the popular BET9JA game called Ooslow and won about 350k with the business impress. Infact this guy gives a lot and likes party so he called friends to join him to party. Well, he was in charge of the Impress for the month for engineers as usually so this time during the weekend he went to same bet9ja to play ooslow with the hope of winning bigger and flexing the whole weekend. Unfortunately, he lost the first phase of the money he brought from the impress given to him so he took a bike to the office which was 15minutes away on bike and collected some money to recover what was lost... His intention was to recover back over 100k he had lost including his own money , he kept going back after back to the office at the end he lost about 650k. He called the office on Monday morning and lied to them that he was sick and unable to resume. Behold Diesel guys were around to supply diesel but no money to pay, so they broke the locker since he said he left the money in it, no spare keeps was found as he said the keys were all with him, they broke the save and found nothing in it. He didn’t resume the office until the upper week. He was given a letter of indefinite suspension; he waited for 1month, two months and now its 6years since he lost his job. Ever since he hasn’t gotten any better job aside jumping from 40k job to 30k job .

(1) (Reply)

Ps5 Cds For Sale / First Glimpse Of EA 24 Gameplay. / Runescape 3 Necromancy Update: Feedback And Future Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.